Kim Hye-eun is wearing a selfie with Song Yoon-ah.

Kim Hye-eun is wearing a selfie with Song Yoon-ah.

Actor Kim Hye-eun has released a two-shot with Song Yoon-a. On the 3rd, Kim Hye Eun posted a photo on her Instagram with the words "two women's us now". Kim Hye-eun is taking a selfie with Song Yoon-a while wearing sunglasses. In particular, the expressions of two people who seem to be dreaming of deviation are eye-catching.

2019-11-08 12:31:13

Kim Bin-woo is doing a lower body exercise at the gym

Kim Bin-woo is doing a lower body exercise at the gym

Actor Kim Bin-woo boasted an elastic body. Kim Bin-woo recently posted a video on his Instagram with the words, "The 77th PT is a bit more hip. In the released video, Kim Bin-woo is doing a lower body workout at the gym. Boasts a lean body and superior ratio.

2019-11-08 12:11:11

Unfolding the

Unfolding the "Covik" exhibition…

In 'Cobic', which aired at 7:45 on the evening of the 3rd (Sun, 3rd, Sunday), Gri appeared in a surprise and goes out of the viewer's navel sniper with a unique sense of art. Together with Lee Kuk-ju, Kim Chul-min, and Il-geun Keun at the `` National Liar '' corner, they will show off their sense of humor, and Lee and Kuk-ju show off their entertainment with their hot talk. When Lee Kuk-ju starts attacking from the first appearance, saying, “No guest is wrapped up,” Lee continues to battle with his dictatorship, and these corners, which are competing with each other, release a variety of secret weapons to differentiate themselves. At the 'Family Entertainment Center' corner, Lee Jin-ho reiterated his popular 'Pak Pheasant' character and determined to take charge of the laughter of the home theater. It is a word that led to a hot response. In the case of 'child care is something', Huh Anna adds fun by reappearing the corner of memory “Gapbun-sa”, and 'neighbors' also raises her expectations by raising her laughter. This week, it's important to note which corners will captivate viewers, and TVN 'Covik', which is popular for Korean laughter, is broadcast every Sunday at 7:45 pm.

2019-11-08 11:31:17

Kim Chang-Yeol introduced himself to 21 years of old school

Kim Chang-Yeol introduced himself to 21 years of old school

Actor Lee Se-eun of Kim Chang-Yeol's Old School has recently been around for a long time. Actors Lee Se-eun and Lee Jae-yong appeared on SBS Love FM's Kim Chang-yeol's Old School. In the broadcast, Lee Se-eun introduced himself, saying, "I'm 21 years old actor." After five years of absences due to marriage and childbirth, he welcomed the listeners.

2019-11-08 11:11:39

Don Spike It shows the changed Don Spike after the diet

Don Spike It shows the changed Don Spike after the diet

Don Spike posted a photo on his Instagram last three days with the words, "The air came to India for a while ... the air is awesome". The released photo shows Don Spike changed after the diet. On the other hand, Don Spike recently gained a buzz with his weight on a two-digit diet.

2019-11-08 10:31:13

Lee Se-young, full of mood

Lee Se-young, full of mood

Actor Lee Se-young showed a moody mood. On the 5th, Lee posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "I love you." Lee Se-young in the open photo is wearing a coat and sitting on a stone with eyes closed and posing. In particular, the black-and-white photos make the atmosphere more alluring and attract attention. Meanwhile, Lee Se-young appeared on SBS 'Doctor Johan'.

2019-11-08 10:11:30

Singer Rose is seventy-four years old.

Singer Rose is seventy-four years old.

2019-11-08 09:31:11

Have a new dance!

Have a new dance!

‘Idol Room’ Aizu One, who is loved at home and abroad, debuts its first full-length album and debuts in domestic activities. At the same time as the comeback, they appeared in 'Idol Room' and added the expectations of the fans. As Aizu One, who had been perfectly adapted to the program at the time of the second appearance and boasted breathing with MC Don Hee X Konhee, this third appearance raises the question of what it will look like in the idol 999 audition, etc. The sequel to the cover dance video of member Chae Yeon, who caused the syndrome, was also unveiled at the idol room. It is a point of watching what new dance Chae Yeon will be showing.

2019-11-08 09:11:14

Since when did you know that?

Since when did you know that?

`Honorful Mother-in-law` Jihwa-ja (Yun Bok-in) tells Song Ah (Ahn Yeon-hong), "It was Jenny who was looking so sad." Song is excited, “I have known Ahn Mansu since when.” Sujin disguises himself as a man, sneaks out of the police and Dongju (Kim Jeong-hyun), and Dong-su feels suspiciously suspicious. Long gone already. Sujin, who was hiding behind the wall, watched Dong-ju with his breath. The narrator at Mansu's house looks at Mansu and says, "But look at that. You almost died in your mother's hands. Now let's stop." Sujin, who tried to pickpocket but had no money from local pickpockets, calls Jenny again and asks for money. Jenny informs Mansu and the speaker, "Sujin's call," and Mansu says, "Please lure me here." Jenny lie in Sujin to take her money to see her right now, and she is going to catch her with Mansu.

2019-11-08 08:31:33

Did you say that you are worried that you will be short-lived?

Did you say that you are worried that you will be short-lived?

2019-11-08 08:11:11

Sonmina saves his friends Annabel and Roberto from Yang Se-hyung and Lee Seo-eon

Sonmina saves his friends Annabel and Roberto from Yang Se-hyung and Lee Seo-eon

Sonmina visited the house of a Spanish couple whom he learned 15 years ago when he was studying in Spain. The members of 'Save Me Holmes' who saw her daughter Annabel said, “I broke my ears.” Spanish babies pierce their ears the day after they are born. To this end, Duck Suk and Jang Yoon-ju, a Spanish study architect Oh Young-wook, went on to introduce `` Treepool House without nothing '' and `` Gallery House by Train ''. The final price of the gallery house next to the main train track was 1,400 euros, attracting attention. The basic salary went down a lot. The problem is that their salaries have gone down and their home prices have gone up a lot. Finding a job has become difficult. ”

2019-11-08 07:31:11

XX is attracting attention as the new work of the artist

XX is attracting attention as the new work of the artist

'XX' (X) is a story about a story that takes place in a 'Speakeasy bar' that can be visited only by people you know without being open to an unspecified number. It is attracting attention as a new work by Dew author who wrote a love story and a flower-like ending with 300 million cumulative views. Honey designs revenge for the injured guests. In order to transform himself into an actor, he sought to study the script, and Hani played the role of Yun Nana, the head bartender for Spik Ijiba XX (X), who had a warm heart unlike the cold appearance.

2019-11-08 07:11:34

'Burning Youth' Kang Kyung-heon George for Resting Youth…

'Burning Youth' Kang Kyung-heon George for Resting Youth…

Lee Ki-chan, who was the youngest friend of ‘Buncheong’, gradually adapted to each other by giving customized advice for his older brother and sister Kim Bu-yong. Do-kyun, who was sleeping, got up and took his guitar and improvised his performance with Kyung-heon's piano. Ki-chan called her song, 'Beauty for Hana and Gyeongheon', and sang her song 'Beauty' along with the piano. Ki-chan, who had a cold, even stiff neck, shook his vocal skills to guide Bu-yong's instant chorus. The hit songs 'please' and 'Love is going again' were given to the youth in a row to enhance the youth's ears. When Bu-yong listened to Kichan's song, he said, “It sounds good because I'm a singer”.

2019-11-08 06:31:11

'Melt me' symptom is urgent ???

'Melt me' symptom is urgent ???

Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook) fell to an unknown symptom in the TVN Saturday drama 'Mel Me Me'. Choe-beom (Lee-Suk-Sang) said, “It is a symptom of toxin-forming by mutating low-temperature active protein.” I received a temporary antidote, but the efficacy was only 48 hours. Since then, Ki-beom could not guarantee the status. Ko Mi-ran (Won Jin Ah) also began to change, and bruises were found all over the body. Dong Chan convinced Mi-ran, “We will never die like this.” Hyun-gi traces the IP to find the culprit who exposes the reality of Mi-ran (Won Jin-ah). Na Ha-young visited the hospital in search of Ma Dong-chan, who fell down due to mutation, and met Choe-beom (Lee Mu-sang). Hwang Gap-soo's assistant Choe-beom said he was looking for Dr. Hwang. . That night, Naha met with Lee. Lee said, “I have Dr. Hwang and without Dr. Hwang, Ma Dong-chan dies. Your other suggestion will be a bubble too. ” Ha Young confessed to Dong-chan, and thanks to him, Dong-chan was able to protect his crimes. After taking a hint from Dr. Hwang, the m34, he completed the detoxification reagent. It was an unsafe drug that has not yet been clinically tested. Nevertheless, Mi-ran said, "I'm right and if there is no problem, give it to him." Fortunately, the reagents were successful and Dong-chan and Mi-ran were free from side effects. Finally, she met with Dong-chan in the editing room, revealing the reality of the person who posted the revelation. Dong Chan, who looks calmer than he thought, said, "Are you worried about your girlfriend? Would you be hurt? "He said that he knew the secret love of Dong-chan and Mi-ran.

2019-11-08 06:11:33

I posted pictures with the words, Let's stay together.

I posted pictures with the words, Let's stay together.

Singer Kan Mi-yeon encouraged her sister 'Long's Rice Long' with her wedding photos. On the 4th, Gan Miyeon wrote on her Instagram, "The recording was made in 20 years since the Korea Channel crossing tonight at 11:20 to MBC's sister." The photo was posted with the article, "Come to see me, which is as small as make-up eyes next to celestial beauty Han Ye Seul! The pictures revealed were warm to look at each other with wedding photos of Kan Mi-yeon and Hwang Paul.

2019-11-08 05:31:31