'Melt me' symptom is urgent ???

2019-11-08 06:11:33

Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook) fell to an unknown symptom in the TVN Saturday drama 'Mel Me Me'.

Choe-beom (Lee-Suk-Sang) said, “It is a symptom of toxin-forming by mutating low-temperature active protein.”

I received a temporary antidote, but the efficacy was only 48 hours.

Since then, Ki-beom could not guarantee the status.

Ko Mi-ran (Won Jin Ah) also began to change, and bruises were found all over the body.

Dong Chan convinced Mi-ran, “We will never die like this.”

Hyun-gi traces the IP to find the culprit who exposes the reality of Mi-ran (Won Jin-ah).

Na Ha-young visited the hospital in search of Ma Dong-chan, who fell down due to mutation, and met Choe-beom (Lee Mu-sang).

Hwang Gap-soo's assistant Choe-beom said he was looking for Dr. Hwang.

That night, Naha met with Lee.

Lee said, “I have Dr. Hwang and without Dr. Hwang, Ma Dong-chan dies.

Your other suggestion will be a bubble too. ”

Ha Young confessed to Dong-chan, and thanks to him, Dong-chan was able to protect his crimes.

After taking a hint from Dr. Hwang, the m34, he completed the detoxification reagent.

It was an unsafe drug that has not yet been clinically tested.

Nevertheless, Mi-ran said, "I'm right and if there is no problem, give it to him."

Fortunately, the reagents were successful and Dong-chan and Mi-ran were free from side effects.

Finally, she met with Dong-chan in the editing room, revealing the reality of the person who posted the revelation.

Dong Chan, who looks calmer than he thought, said, "Are you worried about your girlfriend?

Would you be hurt? "He said that he knew the secret love of Dong-chan and Mi-ran.