Official version of PURE pure version and GOLD gold version…

Official version of PURE pure version and GOLD gold version…

Uptension 'LEE JIN HYUK' 'I Like That' Teaser Ⅱ 'was unveiled on the official YouTube channel on the 3rd.The charm of' PURE 'and' GOLD 'versions It is amplified by the new shape that Lee Jin-hyuk, who presented the show, is hinting at the new challenge of Lee Jin-hyuk, whose lyrics such as `` Today is not the end but another start '' and `` fly away '' debut as a solo singer. Raised expectations for the solo album 'SOL'.

2019-11-07 05:31:11

I confessed and surprised everyone.

I confessed and surprised everyone.

‘Hugu charts’ On the 4th, JTBC2 `` Hugu Chart '' was divided into an announcer team, an idol team, and a model team to answer the quiz, while Kang Ji-young announcer expressed deep sympathy with the `` complex '' released as one of the secrets of the success of the superrich. . “I didn't like my voice very much when I joined the company,” he surprised everyone. The MCs said, “What are you talking about?” Kang Ji-young, an announcer, had an elegant charm at the beginning of the recording, but as the charts were released, she showed a burning sensation of winning.

2019-11-07 05:11:11

"It's not just time to make eye contact with Jimin," ... BTS Tom and Jerry, Sugar and Jimin!

2019-11-07 04:31:13

TRCNG Ha Young, Hun Hoon Visual

TRCNG Ha Young, Hun Hoon Visual "Capturing Guide"

The group's TRCNG Ha Young boasted a warm visual. Hayoung recently posted a photo on the TRCNG official Twitter with the words "recording a guide." Hayoung is wearing headphones with her jumper up to her mouth. Immaculate skin and sculptural visuals are eye-catching. In particular, the unique gentle smile robs the woman. Meanwhile, Hayoung's TRCNG recently celebrated its 2nd anniversary.

2019-11-07 04:11:10

Jang Sung-gyu, Lee Solo debut 'Solo Debut' two-shot

Jang Sung-gyu, Lee Solo debut 'Solo Debut' two-shot "new song hit"

Jang Sung-gyu met Lee Jin-hyuk. Jang Sung-gyu recently posted on his Instagram "Good Morning FM idol # baby sun # Lee Jin Hyuk # Lee Jin-hyuk # Vidan meets more cheering than the new song hit the far better than the pain was #good morning fm Jang Sung-gyu" The picture was posted together. Jang Seong-gyu in the open photo is taking a selfie with Lee Jin-hyuk. The warm combination of the two catches the eye. In particular, Lee Jin-hyuk robbed her of a woman with a gentle smile. Jang Seong-gyu is a DJ of MBC FM4U 'Good Morning FM Jang Seong-gyu'.

2019-11-07 03:31:10

Jung Joo-guk has little time to stay at home as a player.

Jung Joo-guk has little time to stay at home as a player.

Jung Joo-kuk spends his time at home as a player, and Kim Seong-go goes around with the kids Jung Jok-gu was mentioned in MBC Radio Star. Kim said that when he was discharged and his husband came, he felt like a stranger, Smel. Jung Joo-guk said that he was sorry that he could not be near his wife. Kim said he would go to Gangneung for an hour if he wanted to see him. When Kim was told that he was going blindly, he wrote the scenario "Husband is gone." Kim said he told his son that his father was going now. The interpretation is joking, meaning to clean up and send friends to the veranda. Kim Gura said he was caring for his father. Kim never thought about it, but he responded that he should try it.

2019-11-07 03:11:11

Oh Yeon-seo's father looks lovely at the camera

Oh Yeon-seo's father looks lovely at the camera

Actress Oh Yeon-seo revealed a pleasant life. Oh Yeon-seo recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Daddy! Take a good picture." My father is looking at the camera that he is shooting. Innocent beauty and superior ratio caught the eye.

2019-11-07 02:31:11

Yulmu makes me feel full. Yulmu is good for diet.

Yulmu makes me feel full. Yulmu is good for diet.

Yulmu is very effective. Rich in amino acids, good for fatigue recovery and prevents adult diseases. Makes you feel full, Yulmu is good for your diet. Yulmu's benefits include skin care and diabetes treatment. Yulmu side effects should be avoided by pregnant or nursing mothers because the components of Yulmu are harmful to the fetus. You can eat a variety according to your preference. It is recommended to eat processed yulmu products rather than eating them. You can eat Yulmu Brown Rice, which is nutritionally compatible with rice. Yulmucha products are widely distributed in the market, and Damteul Yumcha is famous. There are many ways to eat jujube. You can eat the yulmu with powdered rice or porridge or rice cake. Mix brown rice when you add it to rice. Yulmucha is completed by stirring yulmu powder in hot water. You can drink it warmly. Damteul Yum Cha is famous. Efficacy is a lot of vitamin B1, B2, iron, etc., which helps metabolism. It is rich in lutein, which is good for eye health. Yulmu side effects are cold people should pay attention. It is good to take after a meal for people with weak stomach because of excellent diuretic effect. Pregnant women should be careful because they harm the unborn baby. The origin of Yulmu, which was widely used as a medicine or tea, is Southeast Asia. In Korea, Yulmu is grown in Yeoncheon and Yeongwol, Gyeonggi. Yulmu is higher in calories than you thought, raw yulmu is 377kcal per 100g, and yulmu is processed with tea or powder at 393kcal per 100g.

2019-11-07 02:11:10

Choosing and Storing Butter Then prepare the banana and mix it with water

Choosing and Storing Butter Then prepare the banana and mix it with water

Butterbur juice and juice can be made from coltsfoot, coltsfoot, or coltsfoot roots. Prepare and trim the butterbur. After that, prepare bananas, mix them with water, and grind them in a blender. Separate stems and leaves and boil them. Roast it with minced garlic and salt, but the butterbur herb goes well with perilla and perilla oil. In addition, you can also cook with Gyeokjeol and Kimchi. Juices and juices are also very healthy. Prepare the butterbur, prepare delicious fruits such as apples, put them in the blender, add water, and grind the blender. You can also make juice by adding less water. The choice of butterbur is that the leaves do not wither, and the hard ones are pressed when pressed against the stems. The stem should not be too thick or thin, and the stem should be straight. Storage can be stored for 2 to 3 days in unwashed plastic bags and sealed in a refrigerator fresh room. It is recommended to eat fresh butterburs as soon as possible, and keep them in a plastic pack to refrigerate at the proper storage temperature of 0 ~ 5 ℃ to prevent moisture from drying out. Efficacy is a wild vegetable rich in vitamin A. A lot of fiber is good for diet and can prevent constipation. Calories are 32kcal (petal), 50kcal (leaf) per 100g, a lot of fiber is good for diet and can prevent constipation. Side effects can lead to digestive problems in people with a strong bitter taste and weak digestive organs.

2019-11-07 01:31:12

To drama tights of the genre “Mari Arirang”?

To drama tights of the genre “Mari Arirang”?

Song's title song `` 佳人 '' is the title song for this first album, and the sad melody of Korean rhythm has been chosen for `` Mom Arirang '', and the martial arts theater genre drama video music is about to be born. `` Mari Arirang '' will maximize Songgain's strength in Korean traditional music and meet Trot to catch the listeners' lyric with lyrical and beautiful melody. In addition, Song Ga-in chose 'Long Dong-sun's farewell' by the famous composer Lim Kang-hyun, who composed Jang Yun-jung's first marriage and flowers. Yeongdongseon of farewell is Pyo's traditional trot, a song that combines the traditional rhythms of Korean traditional music and trot. It is known that Songhain considered all titles as the title during the preparation. “People who like me prefer music with '한'. “Seoul's Moon,” which reminds people of 7080, is a song that reminds people of hometowns to leave their hometowns with their mother's warm rice.

2019-11-07 01:11:11

What's your talent as an artist in autumn?

What's your talent as an artist in autumn?

Ullim Entertainment launched a surprise attack on Nam Woo-hyun's digital single `` Autumn Comes '' teaser on the official YouTube channel at 00:00 on December 31. This is my first song in 'Fan Meeting Grabbed and Away.' Nam Woo-hyun said that he wrote his own songs through two solo concerts through his fan meeting and said, “This song expresses my desire to always wait for you (Inspirit) in this fall.” His first solo album 'Write ..' was also demonstrated as a solo artist. 'If only you', 'Hold On Me', 'now this song' through songs such as the male vocalist has established itself. In addition, each album also wrote lyrics, composed, and produced, boasting the face of the finished singer-songwriter, and has become a representative male vocalist with rich and sweet tones. Nam Woo-hyun is showing off his face. This time, it will be a great gift to fans who have been waiting for his voice with the new song 'When Autumn Comes', as it has melted the story through music and lyrics.

2019-11-07 00:31:10

I have posted a picture with the following text:

I have posted a picture with the following text:

Singer Lee Hae revealed his daily life. On October 31, Lee Yi posted a photo on his Instagram, with the words, "Eat a meal, snack, ice cream, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, and then just talk about food. In the open picture, Lee is eating Churus with singer Marshall's room. It's especially eye-catching to see how happy you are while eating.

2019-11-07 00:11:13

Swordsman # 1 Beckettin Black Friday, Oquiz 10 Million Won Event 5 pm Quiz The answer is ...

Swordsman # 1 Beckettin Black Friday, Oquiz 10 Million Won Event 5 pm Quiz The answer is ...

2019-11-06 23:31:13

Singularity that was like a musical, the powerful aftertaste of Black Swan BTS V!

Singularity that was like a musical, the powerful aftertaste of Black Swan BTS V!

2019-11-06 23:11:15

2019 WBSC Premier12 South Korean Australian Yang Hyun-jong pick 5-0 victory

2019 WBSC Premier12 South Korean Australian Yang Hyun-jong pick 5-0 victory

November 7 19:00 game with Canada, broadcast in SBS wavve South Korea lost 5-0 to Australia in the WBSC Premier 12 Group C match held at the Gocheong Dome Stadium on the 6th. Starting with Kim's first goal, the Republic of Korea was able to play the game close to perfection as they bothered Australia's infield and outfield and finished their first game with ease. Yang Hyun-jong, who was selected as a Korean starter, struck out Australian players with a perfect pitch, with full control and staggering control. In particular, Yang Hyun-jong's changeup at the game was inevitable, and he struggled with a single point. The Republic of Korea is tied for first place with Canada, who won 3-0 against Cuba in the 12 o'clock game of the same day. Australia and Cuba were tied for third place, with one loss each, while Mexico, the United States, Dominican Republic and the Netherlands, who belonged to Group A, played in Mexico's Guadalajara, finished third and Mexico ranked first. The Dominican Republic, which lost 1 place and 2nd place, won 1 and 2, ranked 3rd and the Netherlands ranked 3rd with 3 losses. Group B, who is Japan's eternal rival and Japan's winners of 2017 and 2018, is playing in Taichung, Taiwan, with Japan winning 2nd place, Taiwan winning 1st, Vietnam losing 1st and Vietnam losing 1st, Puerto Rico 3rd. Rico finishes fourth. The match against Canada will be played at 19:00 on 7 November. SBS and Wavve (Wave) will broadcast the Republic of Korea game for the WBSC Premier12.

2019-11-06 22:31:13