BTS Jimin, the perfect bible of juniors,

BTS Jimin, the perfect bible of juniors, "Jimin seniors are learning a lot!"

2019-11-06 22:11:17

In a shared pose

In a shared pose

Actor Sharing boasted visuals. On October 30, Sharing's agency Management Forest posted a photo on the official Instagram with the words, "Tell me the truth. All Black. Share in the open photo is posing at a brand event. In particular, the warmth overflowing in any style is eye-catching.

2019-11-06 21:31:13

'Donkey Ear' Yang Yang-seung, a 300-pyeong gym

'Donkey Ear' Yang Yang-seung, a 300-pyeong gym

KBS 2TV 'The boss's ear is a donkey's ear' which was broadcasted on the 3rd, revealed the gym run by Yang Chi-seung. Yang Chi-seung said, "I have been a trainer and director for 20 years since I ran a gym." Yangchiseung's gym located in Gangnam was 300 pyeong in size, including exercise equipment and pilates equipment. Yang Chi-seung said there are about 120 sports equipment and 600 members visit each day. Yang Chi-seung went through 2PM, 2AM, Lee Soo-hyuk, Kim Woo-bin, Hong Jong-hyun, Park Jae-bum. Kim Jae-kyung, Song Ji-eun, Jin Seo-yeon, bulletproof Boy Scouts Jin explained.

2019-11-06 21:12:18

Oh Yeon-seo is a very bright and kind character. So who are you?

Oh Yeon-seo is a very bright and kind character. So who are you?

MBC's new tree mini-series 'Let's Let's Be Humans' (directed by Oh Jin-suk / play Ahn Shin-yu / Production Ace Story), which was first broadcasted in late November, meets a hot-headed hate woman and an obsessive-looking obsessive man and overcomes their prejudices The new concept of cheerful cheerful romantic comedy drama is expected to disarm the cruel love cell this winter. Oh Yeon-seo said, "Seoyeon is a very bright and good character that gives positive energy to everyone. Cheerful and bright personality seems to be quite similar to me. If you speak by number, the character sync rate will be more than 75%." "If you try to tell the difference, the real world is not so wide," he recalled. As a new concept cheerful cheerful romantic comedy 'Let's have humans' will also give a natural smile every time, Oh Yeon-seo "This is the second time with director Oh Jin-seok is the second work is similar to each other, so they are filming without difficulty." ?) Showed confidence. At the same time, Oh Yeon-seo said that I would like to pay attention to the character 'Mikyung' played by actor Kim Seul-gi. "Sangwoo's character of Ahn Jae-hyun, an actress, is attractive, but Seo Yeon and Mi-kyung are so close to each other that they support and love each other sincerely. I felt a big attraction. " Finally, Oh Yeon-seo said, “Everyone has a little bit of a flaw, so he is taking a picture with the common truth that 'the world does not live alone but also helps each other.' "I hope that viewers can feel the warmth and sympathy and comfort while watching the characters in our dramas," he said. "Thank you for expecting humans." “I think the artist draws every character very carefully. In particular, there are a lot of handsome actors who are attracted to each other (laughs). ”

2019-11-06 20:32:11

Ace proud of fashion sense full of personality

Ace proud of fashion sense full of personality

The group's ace came back after the comeback. On the 1st, ACE released a photo on the official Twitter with the words, "I was happy with Choice today." The released photos contain the ace members. The members are posing with their own unique fashions. Superior visuals are exciting for fans. Ace added, "Thank you for staying with Ace today." Ace is currently working on the release of his third mini album 'UNDER COVER: THE MAD SQUAD'.

2019-11-06 20:11:13

What island is Eocheong Island?

What island is Eocheong Island?

A bridgehead for the Japanese continent's invasion ... the story of the nomination!

2019-11-06 19:32:14

I'll work hard and show you my good heartbeat.

I'll work hard and show you my good heartbeat.

The team that competed for the top trophy was New East and Tomorrow by Together. Among them, Newist took the first trophy, and Neweast said, "Thank you for your family. Thank you and love you." "I wasn't showing you before but I was nervous but thank you for your good grades. I will try harder to show you a good look." MONSTA X released its new album 'FOLLOW: FIND YOU' in just eight months and introduced its first stage through the 'Comback Special' corner. One Earth showed 'Heartbeat' of 2PM, and this month's girl showed 'Full Moon of Stern', creating a mysterious and horrifying atmosphere with red costume. They showed their concept and worldview by showing together 'FIND YOU'. 'MIRROR' was the first to debut the seven-person stage, which was a member's original song, which was a surprise to fans as a unit on the last world tour. In addition, Weirs redecorated the Halloween version with 2PM 'Heartbeat', Girl of the Month for Stern's 'Full Moon' and ATTI's 'WONDERLAND'.

2019-11-06 19:11:55

European audition also means 'Fundham Singer 3'

European audition also means 'Fundham Singer 3'

'Phantom Singer 3' will recruit a wide range of participants by broadening the music genres and recruiting targets such as pop, rock, hip hop, jazz, folk songs, and latino, in addition to existing vocal, musical, poppera, Korean traditional music and K-pop. European auditions are also meaningful in that they search for “the second Kim house”. Baritone Kim Joo, who appeared in 'Phantom Singer Season 2', was a world class who had already been the main actors of the operas 'La Boem' and 'La Traviata' all over Europe. Collected the topic. Kim said, “Phantom singer is the most precious moment for me and the driving force that keeps me from being idle.” “If you need a musical companion to be with you in your lonely moments, or want to make yourself and your music more widely known, I hope you don't miss this opportunity. ”He encouraged the support of European musicians.

2019-11-06 18:31:12

Kang Hyung-wook Why?

Kang Hyung-wook Why?

“Hato 4” KBS2 'Happy Together 4' 612 episodes, which aired on the afternoon of the 31st, were featured as 'The Dogs Are Great' feature. The guest stars Lee Kyung-gyu, Kang Hyung-wook, Lee Yoo-bi and Boom. The story was also a fun point. First of all, the 'Kyung Kyu User's Manual', which shows the rage stage of Lee Kyung-gyu, showed the sympathy of all and burst out with a big smile. From anecdotes where the boom supplemented Lee's dawn fishing, his first CF and the first event were all for Lee. The fact that his first event was Yelim's birthday party made Lee Kyung-kyu laugh and fall. Lee Kyung-gyu, born in 1960, is 60 years old. Born in 1990, weaner is 30 years old.

2019-11-06 18:11:13

Wee-bee, 'bang-up' eye-catcher called 'the main guard'

Wee-bee, 'bang-up' eye-catcher called 'the main guard'

Show off 'Doll Visual' Actor Lee Wee-bi asked for a regular shooter. Wee Lee recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the article, "You're going to have a great time at 11:10 kbs2tv." The reason why we are looking at the camera is wearing a dress with a dog on it. It has a fresh smile with a smile. In particular, the colorful visuals show off the beauty of the doll. On the other hand, we are starring in KBS2 entertainment program 'Dog is great'.

2019-11-06 17:31:45

Light song atmosphere…

Light song atmosphere…

'As last' The music video released in June last year is over 1 billion views. The music video expresses the cheerful music atmosphere. The music video released along with the sound source reached 700 million views after receiving steady attention from fans for over two years. With the music video 'Lastly', 'Boombaya' music video that surpassed 700 million views, and 'Duddu Todudu' music video that set the first 900 million views of K-pop group, BLACKPINK's first 700 million views music video I got three episodes. It will be interesting to see if BLACKPINK will set a record of 1 billion view music video for the first time in the K-pop group this year. All the announcements such as 'Playful', 'Lastly', and 'Kill This Love' were all successful.

2019-11-06 17:11:12

만 Just walk on the flower path 마음 Waiting for your heart ??

만 Just walk on the flower path 마음 Waiting for your heart ??

In KBS1's daily drama 'Walk on the Flower Road,' which was broadcasted on the 1st, the image of Kang Yeo-won (Choi Yun-so), who was shocked when Bunga's dream was frustrated, was depicted. At the same time, Choi Yun-so (Kang Yeo-won) was awaiting Lim Ji-gyu, who was unable to contact. Cheon-dong was taken to the emergency room, and his brother Sun-hwa (Lee Yoo-jin) called Cheon-dong's friend Ji-hoon (Sim Ji-hoon) to inform his viewers of the dangerous situation.

2019-11-06 16:31:48

Citi Global Wallet Check Card Toss Quiz Let me guess too…

Citi Global Wallet Check Card Toss Quiz Let me guess too…

Six quizzes, six correct answers, expecting busy hands Citi Global Wallet Check Card Toss Quiz The Citi Global Wallet Check Card Toss Quiz, released on the 6th, has six different answers. Citi Global Wallet Check Card Toss quiz will earn a certain amount of cash, while many people continue to busy hands in anticipation of trying too. The organizers are now scrambling to recommend the Citi Global Wallet Check Card Toss Quiz to help you find the correct answer. to be. For questions asking for fees, '2', '2', and '5' are the correct answers, with the rest of the hundreds, five hundreds, three hundreds and sevens in Arabic numerals. Where is the hundred and where is the five hundred is the right answer column where the same number appears in units of problems.

2019-11-06 16:11:12

The message is dark afterglow ???

The message is dark afterglow ???

Silent film Yoobin released the third solo album 'Start of the End' and the title song 'feat.Yun Mirae' at 6 pm on the 30th. Yu Bin, who was loved as a girl crush icon for her 12th year of debut, from Wonder Girls to solo artists, gave her a different atmosphere with her vagina in her new song `` Silent Movie (feat.Yun Mirae) ''. Silent Movie is a Lo-Fi hip hop song that started with Yubin's experience and thoughts. The echo-filled brass source and string sound emphasized the vintage, and the message of lack of communication leaves a dark finish. 'Miscellaneous Legend' Yoon Mi-rae participates in the feature and completes the unique emotion of 'silent film' to convey calm sound to listeners this fall. The protagonist of the other music video was Park Narae and Park Narae showed off a beautiful visual as well as an actress in a classic movie as well as a dry movement reminiscent of Charlie Chaplin.

2019-11-06 15:31:11

Brea Zea challenges 'success' during rabbit headband

Brea Zea challenges 'success' during rabbit headband

Breagal Zea revealed the latest. On the 2nd, Jea posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "I love you !!. In the photo, Zea is wearing a big bunny ears headband and posing with a hand-hat. In particular, the appearance of being young after wearing the headband is eye-catching. Brown Eyed Girls recently made a comeback.

2019-11-06 15:11:11