Oh Yeon-seo is a very bright and kind character. So who are you?

2019-11-06 20:32:11

MBC's new tree mini-series 'Let's Let's Be Humans' (directed by Oh Jin-suk / play Ahn Shin-yu / Production Ace Story), which was first broadcasted in late November, meets a hot-headed hate woman and an obsessive-looking obsessive man and overcomes their prejudices

The new concept of cheerful cheerful romantic comedy drama is expected to disarm the cruel love cell this winter.

Oh Yeon-seo said, "Seoyeon is a very bright and good character that gives positive energy to everyone. Cheerful and bright personality seems to be quite similar to me. If you speak by number, the character sync rate will be more than 75%."

"If you try to tell the difference, the real world is not so wide," he recalled.

As a new concept cheerful cheerful romantic comedy 'Let's have humans' will also give a natural smile every time, Oh Yeon-seo "This is the second time with director Oh Jin-seok is the second work is similar to each other, so they are filming without difficulty."

?) Showed confidence.

At the same time, Oh Yeon-seo said that I would like to pay attention to the character 'Mikyung' played by actor Kim Seul-gi.

"Sangwoo's character of Ahn Jae-hyun, an actress, is attractive, but Seo Yeon and Mi-kyung are so close to each other that they support and love each other sincerely.

I felt a big attraction. "

Finally, Oh Yeon-seo said, “Everyone has a little bit of a flaw, so he is taking a picture with the common truth that 'the world does not live alone but also helps each other.'

"I hope that viewers can feel the warmth and sympathy and comfort while watching the characters in our dramas," he said. "Thank you for expecting humans."

“I think the artist draws every character very carefully.

In particular, there are a lot of handsome actors who are attracted to each other (laughs). ”