만 Just walk on the flower path. Dongwoo Im Ji-gyu's wife is asked by his friend Nam-Hyun Jo.

만 Just walk on the flower path. Dongwoo Im Ji-gyu's wife is asked by his friend Nam-Hyun Jo.

In KBS1's daily drama `` Walk the Flower Road '' (played by Chae Hye-young and Park Ki-hyun), the secret of Nam Dong-woo (Lim Ji-gyu) who used the rent to pay the debt of Nam Il-nam (Cho Hee-bong) was revealed. At the request of Il-nam (Jo Hee-bong), who is being chased, his wife Yeo-won (CHO Yun-Soo) gave him the rent, and told his wife Yeo-Cheon that he couldn't do it. Husband Dong-woo (Lim Ji-kyu) was shocked by the words “We can't do it.” When the bowl broke, Choi Yun-so's phone rang and news that Lim had been taken to the hospital. Yeowon said, "It's not over, but what if we go irresponsibly?" He was told that there was no alternative to intestinal pain, and fell to heart pain shortly after the court finished defending him.

2019-11-06 14:31:13

Secret label half price sale, beautiful to wear, street sensitivity, comfort

Secret label half price sale, beautiful to wear, street sensitivity, comfort

Secret half price, beautiful to wear, street wear, comfort Secret half price sale is open. The secret label half-price sale will be conducted by November 11. It is enough to secure additional orders. Happy Half Day is a cumulative member audit event. Three hundred winter items are available. New Item will be discounted by 5% for 2 days. High neck string boxy pit wellon padded vest, boxy pit fleece lettering brushed hoodies, basic long knit cardigans, fleece lettering embroidered man-to-man.

2019-11-06 14:11:23

˝Shinseo Organic 7's weather mission was to keep the fall ...

˝Shinseo Organic 7's weather mission was to keep the fall ...

On tvN 'Shinseo Organic 7', which was broadcasted on the 1st, members received a weather mission before going to bed. The weather mission was 'keep the fall'. Draw one of the six mission cards to protect the fall specialties on that mission card until the next morning. Breakfast is served to three successful people, and the night members have all failed the weather mission for the first time ever. The members were given a mission to protect their chosen autumn specialties, but each of them failed to reach out to each other. Na Young-seok PD declared, "I have to eat breakfast in the morning, so I will open a stall in the morning." Lee Soo-keun and Song Min-ho, Pio and Kang Ho-dong, Eun Ji-won and Kyu-hyun took the breath, and as last year's Lee Soo-keun and Eun Ji-won won for Iceland, the overseas training rights were added. The members had no eyes of doubt. Pio smiled and said, "I saw you selling at the stall." Subsequently, Song Min-ho failed the signal quiz. Song Min-ho was suffering from eating garlic and smiled.

2019-11-06 13:31:12

Tiara posted pictures through his Instagram

Tiara posted pictures through his Instagram

Singer Hyomin revealed her daily life. On 31 October, Hyomin posted a photo on his Instagram. Hyomin is looking at somewhere wearing a sweat suit and tied her hair. Naturally, the hairstyle and the beauty are eye-catching.

2019-11-06 13:11:10

Yoon Seo-yi is the victim's father,

Yoon Seo-yi is the victim's father, "Running Investigator."

Lee Ju-woo starred as a new investigator, Lee Dal-sook, in the OCN tree original `` Running Investigator '' (directed by Kim Yong-soo, drama baekjeongcheol, production studio Dragon, and Daydream Entertainment), which ended last night. Geun (Lee Won Jong) and Yoon Seo met. Lee knew that Yoon's father had been killed by Choi Chul-soo, and the two talked with each other understanding their feelings. Lee said to Yoon-seo, “Did you meet him? How can you work for the murderer? ”Yun Seo said he was only working. At the last meeting, a video of Han Yun-seo (Lee Yo-won) 's brother Han Yun-jin (Jo Soo-min) was caught up in anger. In addition to showing her running back to her life as if nothing had happened, every change of the moment led the drama to the end of life with emotion and high expressiveness. Human Rights Commissioner's investigators tell a story of fighting for people with unfair stories. In addition to Lee Joo-woo, Lee Yeon-won Choi Hwa-hwa Oh Mi-hee Oh Hyun-seong and other actors' acting actors added a heavy message and ended 14 times. Choi became a serial killer, murdered Yun-seo's brother Yoon-jin, and Kwang-ho (Kim Ryeo-ha) later seized Choi, who abducted the disembarkation as a victim.

2019-11-06 12:31:13

My country…

My country…

Wide without limits ??? `` My country '' announced on the 1st, "The theme song of the main character Han Hee-jae (Kim Seol-hyun) and Ok Joo-hyun sang OST Part2," You are standing on the scenery of memory, "at 6 pm on the 2nd. Ok Ju-hyun is a broad spectrum singer with no musical limits. He is also the owner of a wide range of bands, powerful vocals and delicate expressions. Currently, he has been performing all over the musical stage with his unique singing and acting skills. Ok Joo-hyun expressed Hee-jae's dark feelings as deeply as if he were drawing an ink painting. 'You are standing on the scene of memory' was composed and arranged by K.imazine, which hit Park Hye-won (HYNN) 's' like watering the withered flowers'. Lyrics were written by K.imazine and pal.

2019-11-06 12:11:12

"Surprise" in 1897 with many Americans watching

On the 3rd, MBC `` Surprise '' appeared a horned lizard. In 1897, in the United States, many people watched the time capsule event and unexpectedly added a horned lizard. Experts have said that horned lizards can live without eating for 100 years, but they feared that they could only live for up to 10 years, but the horned lizards were sealed in time capsules. Surprised everyone. "The odds are that the lizard has been in hibernation for a long time."

2019-11-06 11:31:12

Park Narae completes first 10km marathon

Park Narae completes first 10km marathon

Comedian Park Narae gave a marathon testimony. Park Narae posted several photos on his Instagram on the 3rd. Park Narae stands side by side with Lee Si-eon in the shared photo. In the picture shared with him, Park Narae, who was wearing a medal, grabbed the eye with an expression of emotion. Park Narae said, "I finished 10km. I shed tears for the first marathon. Human victory." Meanwhile, the 2019 JTBC Seoul Marathon was held at Jamsil Stadium and Yeouido Park.

2019-11-06 11:11:11

Seo Jung-hee, Passionate Stage

Seo Jung-hee, Passionate Stage

Seo Jung-hee stands out on Grace Seo Jung Hee appeared in MBC Every One Video Star and proved to be a dance god. All dance dances that seemed to be grabbed by the dance scene were welcomed by the event. Seo Jung Hee let me know that age is only a number. Seo Jung Hee said that it is not a street casting but a school casting. In the program, Seo Jung-hee's childhood was also revealed. Seo Jung-hee showed that he was the end of elegance. He even showed his breasts missing.

2019-11-06 10:31:17

Jang Jin Hee, the secret of the rice wine washing method

Jang Jin Hee, the secret of the rice wine washing method

Jang Jin-Hee moisturizes rice wine recipe Jang Jin-hee said that he could not continue ballet because of ankle injury. Jang Jin-hee, who appeared in the MBC Every1 video star, confessed about the unknown. Jang Jin Hee taught me how to wash rice wine. Jang Jin-hee said that it moisturizes even the water supply. Seo Jung-hee said that beauty recipes do mask packs in the morning. Hwangbora said that he usually only wears sunscreen. Seo Jung-hee said that Kim Sook could go to the club and said it was a popular style.

2019-11-06 10:11:18

Proline Lactobacillus, Kim Ji-Hyun Diet Secret, Lactic Acid Bacteria (Probiotics)-What is Lactobacillus?

Proline Lactobacillus, Kim Ji-Hyun Diet Secret, Lactic Acid Bacteria (Probiotics)-What is Lactobacillus?

2019-11-06 09:31:11

Jeong-Yumi let's use detention room together ??

Jeong-Yumi let's use detention room together ??

'Secret Boutique' Kim Sun-ah plays Jenny in her SBS drama “Secret Boutique” (directed Park Hyung-gi / play Heo Hee Hee / Production Dusty Works) who tries her best to break down Kim Yeo-ok (who has lost her parents). Jung Yumi caught the attention of viewers by violently confronting the troubled poem that led to the detention room. Jung Yu-mi went to the punishment room because of an old woman, the mother of Lim Chul-hyung. He learned that the poems helped the old woman and deliberately stimulated them. When Park Ju-hyun, who was lost in shock due to the collapse of the entrance structure, returned to the moment he left the shop, the moment he realized that Taeseok put him in danger, his desperate running away was caught on the screen, adding to the tension. Jenny Jang rushed out like a moth as Mayor Do Joon-seop (Kim, Law Lae Bun) said, and vengeance to regain the Deo group. The strategy of drawing a big picture in the strategy and the combative ability to dig into the opponent's weaknesses led to the belief in Jenny.

2019-11-06 09:11:15

Lee Ji-yeon, martial arts training, Jang Jin-hee daughter story

Lee Ji-yeon, martial arts training, Jang Jin-hee daughter story

Choo Ji-yeon, martial arts training, Jang Jin-hee's daughter and smile Choo Ji-yeon starred in MBC Video Star. Mr. Choo is known to be from Seoul National University. Choo suggested that Jang Jin-hee would like to learn action, so he learned basic martial arts. Jang Jin-hee's No. 1 apprentice showed martial arts training hard. Choo said that she had gone through two big things last year. Choo said that he was hit by a very short time. Mr. Cho said that the result was bad because he did not succeed in the world. Accepting bad things is life. Seo Dong-joo also showed a sympathetic look. Jang Jin Hee also declared that she had a daughter.

2019-11-06 08:31:17

Hye-bak, my parenting diary, and the rosy life

Hye-bak, my parenting diary, and the rosy life

Hye-bak, My Parenting Diary The life of world-class model Hye-bak was released. Hye-bak is a woman with a shoebox of 100 squares. Hye-bak continued to show her romance. Hye-bak is currently raising a baby over one stone. The most precious thing in her life is her daughter. In the taste of TV Chosun wife, Hye-bak's parenting diary was revealed. I burned calories and got my first short training session. I was drawing a rose-colored life as nice as a pedal. Hye-bak, who was sweaty, dreamed of resurrection as he sprinted uphill. Hye-bak was also very impressed with her daughter's growth. Hye-bak said, “We are lucky to meet in 53 hours. Our lucky key, both midwife and nurse. I was born a long time because I resemble my mom and dad. ”

2019-11-06 08:11:17

Taeyeon was at the busking in Rembrandt Square.

Taeyeon was at the busking in Rembrandt Square.

? Begin Again 3 Tae-yeon, the first morning in Amsterdam, was enthusiastically practicing the ensemble and rehearsing 'Adel's' When we were young', which was called in Berlin, Germany. Caught the eye. Taeyeon sang in the republic of Rembrandt at the busking in 2008. Taeyeon presented her song 'Blue' with delicate sensitivity and finally sang the girl's hit song 'Gee' with the members. Tae-yeon, who was impressed by the warm response of the local audience, said, “(Netherlands) is where I came from for the first time. I think K-POP and Korean culture are deeper than I thought. ”

2019-11-06 07:31:14