Red velvet is showing off its cute charm ... Halloween comcake

Red velvet is showing off its cute charm ... Halloween comcake

The girl group Red Velvet member Yeri was cute. Yeri posted two photos on his Instagram on October 31. In the shared photo, Jerry is holding a Halloween cupcake. He is sitting in a chair and radiating pure eyes. On the other hand, in the subsequent pictures, I stared somewhere with a sharp look. Meanwhile, Red Velvet, which belongs to Yeri, released the new song 'Sonic Sound Wave' last August.

2019-11-06 07:11:10

The narration of the whole

The narration of the whole "SBS Special" broadcast is singer and lyricist Maby?

In the SBS special program 'SBS Special', which aired on the 3rd, the story of space travel containing the contents of 'Part 2 Space Power' with the architect Yoo Hyun Joon was released under the title 'Where should I raise my child?' The entire narration was directed by Maybi, a singer and songwriter. In the broadcast, the daily life of Hwang Yun-ha, a young scientist who appeared in 145 episodes of “The Gifted Seekers” was revealed. Yoonha's family has lived in an apartment in Seocho-gu, Seoul, and has moved to Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do for three years. After writing a book in his own name and opening a solo exhibition, Lee Dong-su, a fairy tale writer with extraordinary sensibilities and talents, also came to Jeju Island. Every day, children explore creativity and curiosity in homes like the paper, where children change every day. The 12-year-old fairy tale artist Jeon-Soo Jeon's daily life was also revealed. The family, who lived in an apartment in Incheon, also moved to Jeju Island five years ago. There, the children will be able to work in a more free environment, such as 'scattering water on a rainy day'. Lee Soo's mother, Kim Na-yun, 44, said, “I came here to be a freer child than anyone else. I think it's more abundant. Not just emotions, but also what you do. I make my own color and write my own picture. ” After leaving the apartment and moving to Jeju Island, the artistic temperament grew stronger. Even in the city, children's talents were noticeable little by little, but they were more synergistic with the free environment.

2019-11-06 06:31:12

Park Chan-joo's withdrawal, determined, but public opinion

Park Chan-joo's withdrawal, determined, but public opinion

Whether or not to drop Park Chan-joo It is known that the Liberal Korean Party has decided to withdraw former Chancellor Park Chan-joo. Withdrawal of Park Chan-joo seems to have affected the previous day. Withdrawal of Park Chan-joo has a big public impact. According to News1, Park Myung-woo, secretary-general of the Korean Party, said that the decision was made because the public opinion about Park was bad and that it was harmful to the party. The impact of the withdrawal on Park Chan-ju's signing is still unknown.

2019-11-06 06:11:09

KBS 2TV Live The morning is good, the black box of Han Moon-cheol, the angler's seaside rest area, etc. 6 days broadcast information!

KBS 2TV Live The morning is good, the black box of Han Moon-cheol, the angler's seaside rest area, etc. 6 days broadcast information!

2019-11-06 05:31:10

Models Lee Hye-ju and Choi Min-su appeared in the studio

Models Lee Hye-ju and Choi Min-su appeared in the studio

On the 3rd, SBS Plus '5 minutes before the release, dung dogs,' MC owners will share their grievances of parenting and show their child-raising skills as a datum mam. Model Lee Hye-ju and Choi Min-su appeared in the studio for the first time. While introducing their five-year-old daughter Isu, Yang Dong-geun's daughter Joey and MC Sohn-jin's daughter Seohyun all discover the commonality and they are not happy. “I cut my children's hair at home. I put on a holiday gift and cut my hair, and my youngest daughter is waiting for me next to me. ” In fact, Yujin is known for his ability to hold a child art therapy license. She has shown a lot of interest in her children's education, as she showed in her first episode of 'Doggy Dogs' through art play with her children.

2019-11-06 05:11:09

Lee Sang-yeop, sick of 'Siberian Squad' ... 'I miss you'

Lee Sang-yeop, sick of 'Siberian Squad' ... 'I miss you'

Actor Lee Sang-yeup misses 'Siberian Squadron'. On October 31st, Lee posted a photo on his Instagram, with the words, "I miss you. Our brothers, our staff, and everyone we encountered, the landscapes we saw together." The shared photo was taken by Lee. Lee stared at the camera with eyes full of affection. The warm sculpture looks as well as the emotional atmosphere is impressive. Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yeop is appearing on tvN 'Siberian Front'.

2019-11-06 04:31:10

Seong Hyun-a helped Park Won-sook work together in the garden ??

Seong Hyun-a helped Park Won-sook work together in the garden ??

`Modern Family` In MBN 'Modern Family', which was broadcasted on the 1st, it was revealed that Park Won-sook and Sung Hyun-ah, who had met in 20 years, spent time together in gardening. Sung Hyun-ah helped work in Park Won Sook's garden. Seong Hyun-ah admired Park Won-sook because of her hard work. Park Won-suk said, "I thought I was a city beauty, but I didn't know how to work well." Sung-ah said, "I came down without thinking that I was going to work, but I was so happy to work in the garden. I like to harvest sweet potatoes and potato casserole." Seong Hyun-a in the 'Modern Family' said, “The reason I didn't explain it at the time was because of the idea that it was 'I'm not.' In addition, if they talk about the judging process, it is said that they are caught in the law. ” As the only being, the rest of his life was decided to live for his son. It's half and the rest of my life. ”In the broadcast, Park Won-sook and Sung Hyun-a removed the weeds from the garden and planted red lettuce, eggplant, spinach, and garlic. Unlike the image of 'Cha-Do-Dae', Seong Hyun-A showed her hard work by honing and planting seeds. Park Won-sook praised him as saying “Good job”. Sung Hyun Ah has not been able to broadcast for some time due to Gu Sulsoo. Seong Hyun-a recalled at that time, "There was nothing in my hands after various things broke out. I had no idea when I went for a walk with my son," he said. In the meantime, the rent was tight.

2019-11-06 04:11:12

Popular, WINNER's first stage of OMG!

Popular, WINNER's first stage of OMG!

Neweast starred in the title song `` LOVE ME '' of the mini seventh album `` The Table '' and `` overnight '' in `` Popular Song '', which aired on the 3rd. WINNER appeared on SOSO and wore a velvet purple suit. Their powerful performances sparked intense charisma, and WINNER made a full comeback with their third mini album 'CROSS'. The title song 'SO SO' is a song that contains emotional state of pain, unlike the pretense of pretending after the breakup.

2019-11-06 03:31:10

Lee Hye-ju and Choi Min-soo are the hottest models in the studio.

Lee Hye-ju and Choi Min-soo are the hottest models in the studio.

On the 3rd at 7:40 pm, SBS Plus `` 5 minutes before the game, shit dogs '' MC owners talk about their child's grievances and talk about their parenting skills. First appeared. While introducing their five-year-old daughter Isu, Yang Dong-geun's daughter Joey and MC Sohn-jin's daughter Seohyun all discover the commonality and they are not happy. Choi Min-soo puzzles studio performers by telling Yang Dong-geun and Yujin's husband, Baek Jong-won, that there is something envious. He wonders what the envy he said about him. MC Yujin, while watching his pet dog Harvey's beauty, asks, “Would it be frustrating to have children go to the salon?” “I cut my children's hair at home. I put on a holiday gift and cut my hair, and my youngest daughter is waiting for me next to me. ”

2019-11-06 03:11:09

˝VIP˝ relieved Najung Sun…

˝VIP˝ relieved Najung Sun…

? Lee Sang-yun played the role of Park Seong-jun, the head of the VIP team of Nebulun Department Store, who has excellent business processing ability in terms of specifications, personality, and visuals. Most of all, in the last broadcast, Park Seong-jun reassured Na Jung-sun by confirming that she was Cha Jin-ho by handing her mobile phone when Na Jung-sun, who had doubts about her, wanted to say hello to Cha Jin-ho (Jung Joon-won). Then Najeongseon asked, “Are you cheating?” When you asked your stone jigsaw question, your eyes shook, and when Na Jungseon got out of the room, he asked Cha Jin-ho to thank you for your request and sighed. . Park Sung-joon faced an unfamiliar man at a café when he had to work. Staring at an unfamiliar man, he handed the envelope silently. It raises the question of why Park Sung Joon has made a deal with money envelopes and what secrets Park Sung Joon is hiding.

2019-11-06 02:31:11

[Sunrise time] Sunrise time ... November 6 Wednesday-November 7 Thursday, Seongsan Sunrise Peak, Dokdo, Ganjeolgot Sunrise spots Sunrise time-sunset time

[Sunrise time] Sunrise time ... November 6 Wednesday-November 7 Thursday, Seongsan Sunrise Peak, Dokdo, Ganjeolgot Sunrise spots Sunrise time-sunset time

2019-11-06 02:11:12

How to Eat Blossom Mushrooms, Eliminate Visceral Fat, Fermented Brown Rice, and Prevent Heart Disease

How to Eat Blossom Mushrooms, Eliminate Visceral Fat, Fermented Brown Rice, and Prevent Heart Disease

The efficacy of zinnia mushroom prevents cancer by increasing immunity, preventing cancer and preventing normal cells from mutating. It removes visceral fat and prevents heart disease. Good for bronchial health. The side effect is that you have a large amount of dietary fiber, so you may have diarrhea when you overdose. Blossom mushroom with good efficacy is very popular as a gift for parents on Mother's Day. Gout, because it is a good food for blood vessels. It is best to eat with powdered powder, and various products are on the market. Blossom mushrooms have a high market price. The same mushrooms appear to be due to their extremely high anticancer effects. Usually available online. Growing on the edge of a dead tree requires a delicate environment, which makes it difficult to grow. How to eat is a large particle, so eating powdered enzymes are beneficial to digestion. If you eat it with fermented brown rice, you can get maximum nutrients. Boil the water and stir in the powder of the mushroom mushrooms in water so that you can have a healthy tea. Prices vary widely. Dried wild matsutake mushrooms boast high prices that can be traded for 10 ~ 130,000 won per 100g. The price varies depending on the amount added, so check it out. Cultivation conditions are tricky, so if you are growing you need to know how to grow.

2019-11-06 01:31:12

BTS recognized the economic impact of the US financial media (IBT)!

BTS recognized the economic impact of the US financial media (IBT)!

Brand power to call the full version!

2019-11-06 01:11:15

New American Musician Jeremy Zucker Wants to Contact BTS V

New American Musician Jeremy Zucker Wants to Contact BTS V

2019-11-06 00:31:11

Prove your

Prove your "Runwave" legendary dance skills?

Jang Woo-hyuk, who returned to his solo album for eight years from the recent 'Run Wave' recording, thanked his fans for being the No. 1 candidate for 'WEEKAND'. Proven legendary dance skills. In the corner where 'Life Playlist' is released, Deuce's 'Look Around Me' and Hyun Jin-young's 'You in the Cloudy Memory' were selected to reproduce the masterpieces of the 90's. I taught myself. Kyu Hyun also taught Super Junior's new song choreography to AB6IX members. Each member picked their favorite songs from the album and listened to the fans on the spot.

2019-11-06 00:11:39