Seong Hyun-a helped Park Won-sook work together in the garden ??

2019-11-06 04:11:12

`Modern Family`

In MBN 'Modern Family', which was broadcasted on the 1st, it was revealed that Park Won-sook and Sung Hyun-ah, who had met in 20 years, spent time together in gardening.

Sung Hyun-ah helped work in Park Won Sook's garden.

Seong Hyun-ah admired Park Won-sook because of her hard work.

Park Won-suk said, "I thought I was a city beauty, but I didn't know how to work well."

Sung-ah said, "I came down without thinking that I was going to work, but I was so happy to work in the garden. I like to harvest sweet potatoes and potato casserole."

Seong Hyun-a in the 'Modern Family' said, “The reason I didn't explain it at the time was because of the idea that it was 'I'm not.'

In addition, if they talk about the judging process, it is said that they are caught in the law. ”

As the only being, the rest of his life was decided to live for his son.

It's half and the rest of my life. ”In the broadcast, Park Won-sook and Sung Hyun-a removed the weeds from the garden and planted red lettuce, eggplant, spinach, and garlic.

Unlike the image of 'Cha-Do-Dae', Seong Hyun-A showed her hard work by honing and planting seeds.

Park Won-sook praised him as saying “Good job”.

Sung Hyun Ah has not been able to broadcast for some time due to Gu Sulsoo.

Seong Hyun-a recalled at that time, "There was nothing in my hands after various things broke out. I had no idea when I went for a walk with my son," he said.

In the meantime, the rent was tight.