The narration of the whole "SBS Special" broadcast is singer and lyricist Maby?

2019-11-06 06:31:12

In the SBS special program 'SBS Special', which aired on the 3rd, the story of space travel containing the contents of 'Part 2 Space Power' with the architect Yoo Hyun Joon was released under the title 'Where should I raise my child?'

The entire narration was directed by Maybi, a singer and songwriter.

In the broadcast, the daily life of Hwang Yun-ha, a young scientist who appeared in 145 episodes of “The Gifted Seekers” was revealed.

Yoonha's family has lived in an apartment in Seocho-gu, Seoul, and has moved to Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do for three years.

After writing a book in his own name and opening a solo exhibition, Lee Dong-su, a fairy tale writer with extraordinary sensibilities and talents, also came to Jeju Island.

Every day, children explore creativity and curiosity in homes like the paper, where children change every day.

The 12-year-old fairy tale artist Jeon-Soo Jeon's daily life was also revealed.

The family, who lived in an apartment in Incheon, also moved to Jeju Island five years ago.

There, the children will be able to work in a more free environment, such as 'scattering water on a rainy day'.

Lee Soo's mother, Kim Na-yun, 44, said, “I came here to be a freer child than anyone else.

I think it's more abundant.

Not just emotions, but also what you do.

I make my own color and write my own picture. ”

After leaving the apartment and moving to Jeju Island, the artistic temperament grew stronger.

Even in the city, children's talents were noticeable little by little, but they were more synergistic with the free environment.