Yun Hee's emotions are delicately drawn to evoke audience's sympathy.

2019-11-05 18:31:21

It is a sensational melo that goes to the travel destination where the snowy field unfolds in search of the secret memory of the first love that the movie 'To Hee Yoon' forgot.

In particular, Kim Hee-ae's enthusiasm for the role of Yoon Hee, who is the center of all stories, was praised.

Kim Hee-ae, who has established herself as an actor who believes in every piece and shows the best acting power, has embodied Yun-hee's own life by infusing characters with vital acting skills.

In a strange city that arrived with her daughter's suggestion, she evokes the emotions of her first love and carefully draws out the longings that she has buried.

It shakes the hearts of the audience through the realistic appearance of realistic life acting and the act of soothing the wounds of the deepest heart.

In particular, the subtle expressions, eyes, and behaviors are melted into the screen to express natural changes in the character's emotions that change over time.

Kim Hee-ae said, "I wanted to see my first love too much, I felt sorry for the lost past, and I was worried about whether I could express such complex things at once."

I wanted to make my mind as moist as possible.

But the script itself came fresh and the emotions melted in it, so I could act happily. ”

The director said that the role of Yoon-hee has been to remember Kim Hee-ae since writing the script.

“I didn't want to make a typical Korean mother image.

I wanted to make a person with one's personality and personality, and one's own taste, and the special presence and charisma are the best candidates for Kim Hee-ae's role in Yun-hee's role. ”

Meanwhile, 'To Yoon-Hee' will be released on November 14,