'Catch the ghost'

'Catch the ghost'

In the TVN TV drama 'Catch the Ghost', which aired on the 29th, the ghost (Moon Geun-young) and Ko Ji-seok (Kim Sun-ho) caught the date assault Kim Won-tae (Oh Dae-hwan). It not only relaxes and energizes the flow naturally, but also turns into sharp eyes when the event occurs, radiating the charisma of detectives with animal senses and showing off its indispensable presence. Not only that, but the extraordinary chemistry with Ko Ji-seok and Kang Su-ho (Ahn Seung-gyun), who are united as “Beomsoo Brothers,” also attracted attention and could not determine the depth of attraction. I headed to a potent subway station, where I found a location for a lender. In the meantime, when Kookcheol was wandering through the subway, Ghost and Ji-seok realized that Kookcheol was the head of the private loan contractor. Gojiseok secretly searched for tunnels. The ghost found a picture of himself on his way to the tunnel. The ghost guessed, "There was nobody but me and then you. Then someone is hiding in this history?" The ghost shouted in the tunnel, "Come out. Come out. Tell me where my sister is. Where is Eugene?"

2019-11-04 23:31:13

What is a horsehead?

What is a horsehead?

Example "Donghyun's mother wanted a horse as a honeymoon gift"

2019-11-04 23:11:14

Pretty warning!

Pretty warning!

Peach looks beautiful, BTS Jimin's all-time lovely ~

2019-11-04 22:31:11

Billboard columnist Jeff Benjamin, BTS Const Jimin, Sugar, Jin review!

Billboard columnist Jeff Benjamin, BTS Const Jimin, Sugar, Jin review!

2019-11-04 22:11:16

There are no two characters and plots, dramas, warm and warm family dramas in the flood!

There are no two characters and plots, dramas, warm and warm family dramas in the flood!

2019-11-04 21:31:12

'VIP' as an office worker!

'VIP' as an office worker!

In the second episode of `` VIP, '' which aired on the 29th, Jang Nara wandered in firm trust and suspicion of her beloved husband and vividly expressed Na Jung-sun suffering from internal conflicts. Na Jung-sun (Jang Na-ra) in the play called the number where “Your husband's woman is on your team” and then laughed at her grandmother in her 70s. However, after going to work, I looked at the VIP teams Lee Hyun-a (Lee Chung-a), Song Mina (Kwak Sun-young), and On Yuri (Pyo Ye-jin) once again in association with her husband Park Sung-joon (Lee Sang-yun). Park Seong-jun first appeared in the face of a professional office worker. With accurate judgment and quick work, they not only boasted as a team leader, but also attracted the attention of those who looked like a nice suit.Na Jung-sun stealed the names of executives who are VIP customers and secretaries who use VIP services such as limousine and yacht sailing. I caught him, but the secretary jumped into the water, saying that if a man who knew he was a rich daughter knew that this was all a lie, he would die. In the end, Na Jung-sun did not tell the truth, and I thought, "I think it was good for me to lie ... I might be better revealed at that time." I thought about it with my husband Park Sung-joon and myself. Intuitive Na Jung-sun could not hide his anxiety and stepped on the remaining husband Park Seong-jun, saying that he should take the vice president at the dinner party. Na Jung-sun, who had only calmed his fear and trembling as he followed Park's taxi, was shocked by Park's appearance at the hotel. Na Jung-sun, who entered the hotel lobby and called Park, said, “Where are you? Are you still with the vice president? ”I met Park Seong-jun, who was walking around as soon as I was going. In Na Jung-sun's view of Park with his sharp eyes, he raised the tension on how the future of the two people will develop.In the second episode, the suspicions of his wife, Na Jung-sun (on Jang Na-ra) and the viewers also increased. Call me back and texting shocking endings again raised questions about the play.

2019-11-04 21:11:14

Didn't you hide your laughter after hearing that you were a player?

Didn't you hide your laughter after hearing that you were a player?

In the KBS2 entertainment program `` Salim Men, '' which was broadcast on the 30th, the images of Choi Min-hwan and Yul-hee, who visited pediatrician with their son Jae-ryul, were depicted. I couldn't hide my laughter after hearing the comments. Jae Yul was praised by the teacher for his extraordinary athleticism. Minhwan said, "Did you not want to be an athlete who is good at studying? Didn't you say that you were good at studying when you were young? Yul-hee was still concerned about the language ability of Yu-yul-kun, who can only speak simple words such as 'Mom', 'Dad' and 'Mamma'. Told. Choi Min-hwan, who was born in 1992 and is 28 years old, is five years older than Yul-hee.

2019-11-04 20:31:11

There are no dramas, no relationship, Park Se-wan, Kwak Dong-yeon, Yoon Yeo-jung, Ye Ji-won ...

There are no dramas, no relationship, Park Se-wan, Kwak Dong-yeon, Yoon Yeo-jung, Ye Ji-won ...

2019-11-04 20:11:54

Yanadou Nipoupo, the early quiz hints and the answer to the busy crowds to go home on Monday?

Yanadou Nipoupo, the early quiz hints and the answer to the busy crowds to go home on Monday?

2019-11-04 19:31:12

Famous for street dancing and poppin dancing.

Famous for street dancing and poppin dancing.

KBS 2TV's 'Saliming Man 2', which was broadcast on the 30th, poppin Hyunjun and Park Ae-ri couple's daily life was announced. Poppin Hyun Joon is Korea's first generation dancer and is famous for street dance and poppin dance. He is also known as the husband of Korean traditional music, Park A-ri.

2019-11-04 19:11:12

"Nosy Season 2," the story of a nodler in a stormy anger

In the 63rd episode of KBS Joy's Interview Season 2, which was broadcast on the 29th, the story of a woman who fell in love with a man who insisted on the philosophy of 'Polyamori (multilateral love)' was met. In the story of a storm rage, the snarling of a nodler was followed, giving the viewers a real cider.In 'Broken Season 2', the story of a woman who is dating a boyfriend with the idea of ​​'Poly Amori' was revealed . Lover manages the account of a cafe run by his boyfriend early in the love life. The story said that while managing the account of the café, he was confused by the direct messages of a number of women pouring out to his lover, suspicious of his boyfriend's confession called 'Polyamori', "What was healed?" It was his attitude to constantly instill his love of love to the goddesses that further entangled the nosy responders. In addition to sending the related materials to her, she was shocked by her comments about not meeting with her other women.Hyejin told her that she hates Polyamori but doesn't want to miss her. The moment comes a few times. It's hard to break, but it's time to be courageous, ”he said.

2019-11-04 18:31:39

BTS Jimin Director, BTS New Music Video? ..

BTS Jimin Director, BTS New Music Video? ..

2019-11-04 18:11:39

Dreamlike to grow globally

Dreamlike to grow globally

? Cracker Entertainment will hold its first European tour, '2019 The Boys Europe Tour-' DREAMLIKE ', which will debut in four European countries in December, and expand its global reach beyond Asia. The Boys, who successfully completed the massive Asian fan-con tour `` THE CASTLE '' in July in eight cities in seven Asian countries, confirmed their first European solo performances in about two years and made a stronger global presence. The Boys will be able to meet the 'Derby' (official fandom name) of Europe through their agency, and it will be like a dream. I ask for your expectations and support. ”

2019-11-04 17:31:11

'You don't come back' in six months

'You don't come back' in six months

Women's duo Davichi confirmed the comeback on November 19, which made Davy come back six months after his last words, `` I couldn't tell you. '' 8282 '' Love and war '' I thought '' Don't say goodbye '' Turtle '' Two love '' You are next to me '' Time without you ' He also stood tall, revealing his presence through solo activities, and Lee Hae-ri and Kang Min-kyung both established themselves as solo artists.

2019-11-04 17:11:10

I'd like to buy a new model of chopsticks on the freeway.

I'd like to buy a new model of chopsticks on the freeway.

2019-11-04 16:31:36