'Wednesday is a music pro` of various genres ??

'Wednesday is a music pro` of various genres ??

TVN's `` Wednesday is a Music Pro, '' which was broadcast on the 30th, introduced the forgotten masterpieces, hidden masterpieces, and new songs that were forgotten in the fall of the night. Jang Ki-ha, who represents the indie band, national singer Noh Sa-yeon in his 40th year of debut, critic Ji-woong Heo who is well-versed in the field of music, and genius musician Chan-hyuk, who is uniquely sensitive, selected the national treasure-class songs, which he knows alone. In particular, Roh Sae-yeon, who listened to the memories of the song, gave an instant performance to the guitar, and raised her expectations.In addition to the masterpieces of the famous excavation team, in-depth discussion will add fun and benefits. From the pop song history to the historical background of the song and the message of the lyrics, the rich stories quench the intellectual thirst for music.Hu Ji-woong, who likes songs containing one story, says, Recommended.

2019-11-04 16:11:41

Jang Sung-kyu I'm the first

Jang Sung-kyu I'm the first

Jang Sung-gyu wrote on his Instagram account, "You can't do this. I posted a picture with the phrase, "It's not true, and it keeps getting bad." Jang Seong-gyu in the shared photo looks for Jeon Hyunmu and a restaurant. Jang Sung-gyu, on the other hand, has been a radio DJ with many entertainments since the freelance declaration in April.

2019-11-04 15:31:35

Nam Woo-hyun is rich and sweet.

Nam Woo-hyun is rich and sweet.

Ullim Entertainment surprises Nam Woo-hyun's digital single 'Autumn Comes' teaser on the official YouTube channel at 00:00 on the 31st. Digital Single 'Autumn Come When' is the first song to be released at the fan meeting held in a hurry by the trees. Nam Woo-hyun said he wrote his own songs through two solo concerts through the fan meeting and said, "This song expresses the desire to always wait for you (Inspirit) in this fall." Nam Woo-hyun has become a representative male vocalist with a rich and sweet tone, and shows the appearance of 'finished singer-songwriter' in every album by writing, composing and producing.

2019-11-04 15:11:12

How is haha's physiology different?

How is haha's physiology different?  

Haha Star Physics University 100 won first quiz hints and answers that appeared on Monday?

2019-11-04 14:31:29

On Wednesday, according to the music production staff, Roh Sa Yeon Jang Ha Ha Ji-woong?

On Wednesday, according to the music production staff, Roh Sa Yeon Jang Ha Ha Ji-woong?

TVN 'Wednesday is a Music Pro', which was broadcast on the 30th, introduced the forgotten masterpieces, hidden masterpieces, and new songs that were not forgotten. According to the production team, Roh Sa-yeon, Jang Ji-ha, Heo Ji-woong, and Chan-hyuk are saying that they have selected the national treasure-class songs that are unfamiliar to them alone. Recently, Heo Ji-woong showed lively performance through yoga and stretching through 'I Live Alone' broadcasting, and resumed broadcasting activities after about one year of absence. Attention is focused. Huh Ji-woong, who likes a song with a story, recommended Bae In-sook 'as he does.'

2019-11-04 14:11:10

Everland Sampe Treasures to stimulate the public's attention! ... What is Everland designated as a national tourist destination?

Everland Sampe Treasures to stimulate the public's attention! ... What is Everland designated as a national tourist destination?

2019-11-04 13:31:12

The birth of 'sister rice long' captivated entertainment ???

The birth of 'sister rice long' captivated entertainment ???

Actress Han Ye Seul will show her full performance as the first MC through her 'Sister Nong Long'. It's an over talk show. In September, the pilot program foreshadowed the birth of a show that captivated both fun and excitement with the first snow painting at the home theater. Let's draw attention to the public. What is the way she loves her loveliness itself? Currently, she is curious about her true story. Amplified. The attention has been focused on preparing meticulous beauty consulting tailored to the guests, admiring the surroundings and proving a reputation known as a fashionista. MBC's new entertainment program 'Sister Nong Long' will be broadcast on Monday at 11:20 pm on the 4th.

2019-11-04 13:11:30

Reebok Buff Day, the crowds flocking to save a dime in a difficult economy! ... Toss lucky quiz hints and answers today?

Reebok Buff Day, the crowds flocking to save a dime in a difficult economy! ... Toss lucky quiz hints and answers today?

2019-11-04 12:31:13

Shim Jinhwa sitting side by side on the couch looking at the camera

Shim Jinhwa sitting side by side on the couch looking at the camera

Shim Jinhwa recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Well done! Shim Jin-hwa and Kim Won-hyo are sitting side by side on the couch and looking at the camera. The two are armed and still have a sweet mood. On the other hand, Kim Won-hyo and Shim Jin-hwa couples appeared in the channel A entertainment 'Daddy's main color'.

2019-11-04 12:11:12

Mina is lovingly leaving a photo at the pool

Mina is lovingly leaving a photo at the pool

Singers Mina and Ryu Philip shared their vacation. Mina said on her Instagram on October 31: “Last day swimming in the main pool on the limba side. #trip #bali #Bali ”posted a post and pictures. The two are tenderly leaving pictures in the pool. Mina's beauty is impressive while she's 17 years old. Especially strong but perfect body caught the eye.

2019-11-04 11:31:11

˝ 우 다사 ˝ With marriage ...

˝ 우 다사 ˝ With marriage ...

MBN's new entertainment `` Can We Love Again '' (hereinafter `` Udasa '') is a women's life and reality program that includes `` Sister's Awesome Story of Returning '' and will be in charge of 11:00 pm on Wednesday from November 13th. Park, who was a top model, left for the United States with her marriage. Park Eun-hye raises her twin sons after making tough decisions as an actress. Park Yeon-soo had to postpone his dream by raising children alone for a long time. Kim Kyung-ran and Ho-ran had to make tremendous effort out of sight to resume their activities. They are expected to show the lives of single moms and dolcing women living in this era honestly and to raise a buzz in society. PD Yoon Yoon-jin, who directed 'Udasa', said, “With social prejudice and sharp eyes, I gave up my freedom of life and The program was designed for women who are not courageous about new love. ”

2019-11-04 11:11:10

'We play' Ha Seong-un is in a mission to tear his legs straight.

'We play' Ha Seong-un is in a mission to tear his legs straight.

'We play' is an action adventure variety entertainment program where Kang Ho Dong, Lee Soo Geun, haha, Dean Dean, Jung Hyuk and Ha Sung Woon enjoy a massive scale game in the virtual reality world. The members are going to make their friends laugh by spreading their gags in the world's stiff posture to pass the “Rubber Rubber Theatre” mission where they must watch and follow high-level gymnastics moves. Ha Sung-woon unintentionally unveiled a stiff chick in a mission to tear his legs straight.

2019-11-04 10:31:11

Overseas Football Gallery (Season Galleries)

Overseas Football Gallery (Season Galleries)

Make some fun with some montage!

2019-11-04 10:11:11

To leave an impression…

To leave an impression…

? Yujin Ahn Aizu One (Chang Won-young, Miyawaki Sakura, Cho Yuri, Choi Ye-na, Ahn Yu-jin, Yabuki Nako, Kwon Eun-bi, Kang Hye-won, Honda Hitomi, Kim Chae-won, Kim Min-joo, Lee Chae-yeon) is the first official album 'BLOOM * IZ) 'Miyawaki Sakura, Choi Ye Na, and Kang Hye Won's personal official photos.Like the official photos of the opened members, Jang Won-young, Ahn Yu-jin and Yabuki Nako's official photos are also `` I WAS / I AM / I WILL' '. `` I Am / I Will '' '' was released in three different versions, and the three members in the official photo focused their attention on unique concept digestion capabilities. In the 'I WAS' version, it is bright and bright as if you are looking at a cosmetic pictorial, in the 'I AM' version, a mysterious and elegant atmosphere, and in the 'I WILL' version, the dark eyes where coziness and charisma coexist and leave a strong impression. AEsOne, which releases official photos with a distinctive and distinctive concept on each album, is looking forward to what kind of music and stage it will show to fans through its debut first album 'Bloom Eyes'.

2019-11-04 09:31:19

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, Lee Sun-sim visited Gujinaum

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, Lee Sun-sim visited Gujinaum

Jeong Hee-tae's masterpiece of luxury, which showed the character's personality with his accent, detailed speech changes, breathing, and eyes alone, and was well-received as an `` believing actress '', was also shining in `` Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri. '' I visited Gina. Lee Seon-sim said, "I came to talk to me today. I know my grave was sold because of money greed. Money is money, and I feel sick and sad that I had been beaten by my sister. Thank you for letting me know you shouldn't believe in people. I will never forget it. ”Hee-tae Jung took the seat of the real villain through Hwang, who is acting as a lieutenant next to Moon Hyung-seok (Kim Hyung-muk), who has been frantic to break down the Cheongil Electronics since the first appearance. Chung Hee-tae captivated viewers by realistically depicting a cool society through the appearance of Hwang-woo, the chief executive officer of Cheong Il Electronics, who is full of useful value. The coolness of the same Deputy General Manager, while killing Eun-woo, who had been a headache in Cheongil Electronics, also provided bitterness by showing the ring of armor that never breaks.

2019-11-04 09:11:19