Modern family, do not hide respect and curiosity.

2019-11-04 07:11:15

In the 36th episode of MBN 'Modern Family', which airs at 11 pm on the 1st of the day, Ryu Philip and Mina are depicted as visiting the couple, Kim Min-jeong and Shin Dong-il, who are married for 27 years.

The newly married couple gathered at the age of 17, but they do not hide their respect and curiosity about Kim Min-jung and Shin Dong-il, the supporters of older couples.

Mina said, “I was curious about how I lived happily for over 20 years, and I wanted to meet her because she wanted to share her secrets.”

Mina empathizes with another storm when Kim Min-jung makes a healthy drink containing fresh lactic acid bacteria and barley sprouts for breakfast.

“Older ladies are good at self-care.

Taking care of yourself and taking care of her husband next door. ”In addition to the secret story of Kim Dong-il's Shin Dong-il's` `Gold Room of the World '' and a surprise meeting with Philip-Mina couple, MBN 'Modern Family at 11 pm

Park Won-sook and Sung Hyun-ah's 2nd Namhae Reunion and Dan Hae-Ryong's Danyang Real Estate Tour will be open to the public.