Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, Lee Sun-sim visited Gujinaum

2019-11-04 09:11:19

Jeong Hee-tae's masterpiece of luxury, which showed the character's personality with his accent, detailed speech changes, breathing, and eyes alone, and was well-received as an `` believing actress '', was also shining in `` Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri. ''

I visited Gina.

Lee Seon-sim said, "I came to talk to me today. I know my grave was sold because of money greed. Money is money, and I feel sick and sad that I had been beaten by my sister. Thank you for letting me know you shouldn't believe in people.

I will never forget it. ”Hee-tae Jung took the seat of the real villain through Hwang, who is acting as a lieutenant next to Moon Hyung-seok (Kim Hyung-muk), who has been frantic to break down the Cheongil Electronics since the first appearance.

Chung Hee-tae captivated viewers by realistically depicting a cool society through the appearance of Hwang-woo, the chief executive officer of Cheong Il Electronics, who is full of useful value.

The coolness of the same Deputy General Manager, while killing Eun-woo, who had been a headache in Cheongil Electronics, also provided bitterness by showing the ring of armor that never breaks.