Modern family, do not hide respect and curiosity.

Modern family, do not hide respect and curiosity.

In the 36th episode of MBN 'Modern Family', which airs at 11 pm on the 1st of the day, Ryu Philip and Mina are depicted as visiting the couple, Kim Min-jeong and Shin Dong-il, who are married for 27 years. The newly married couple gathered at the age of 17, but they do not hide their respect and curiosity about Kim Min-jung and Shin Dong-il, the supporters of older couples. Mina said, “I was curious about how I lived happily for over 20 years, and I wanted to meet her because she wanted to share her secrets.” Mina empathizes with another storm when Kim Min-jung makes a healthy drink containing fresh lactic acid bacteria and barley sprouts for breakfast. “Older ladies are good at self-care. Taking care of yourself and taking care of her husband next door. ”In addition to the secret story of Kim Dong-il's Shin Dong-il's` `Gold Room of the World '' and a surprise meeting with Philip-Mina couple, MBN 'Modern Family at 11 pm Park Won-sook and Sung Hyun-ah's 2nd Namhae Reunion and Dan Hae-Ryong's Danyang Real Estate Tour will be open to the public.

2019-11-04 07:11:15

What is the illumination that suddenly came up with hot potato?

What is the illumination that suddenly came up with hot potato?

It's ridiculous, but it's quite plausible, believe it or not!

2019-11-04 06:31:24

A punishment for the punishment ???

A punishment for the punishment ???

“Wicked Five Brothers” In the first room of JTBC's 'Wicked Five Brothers' broadcasted on the afternoon of 31st, a list of Park Chan-ho, Park Ji-sung, Park Se-ri, Kim Yu-na and Seo Jang-hun was given under the theme of giving the best sports stars. Caught the eye. Lee Jin-hyuk, who joined the youngest of the five brothers, showed the birth of the 'Wicked Golden Youngest', boasting his brotherhood and natural virtue. In the newly released second part corner, “Wonderful Five-Zones,” Park Joon-hyung, Seo Jang-hoon, Kim Jong-guk, Min Kyung-hoon, and Lee Jin-hyuk threw a ridiculous answer in response to Jang Do-yeon and Mina's questions. Jang Do-yeon, who asked how to get acquainted with the first-time viewer, said, "Play the music your partner likes without words." Min Kyung-hoon was punished by the hordes of boos and water cannons, and Kim Jong-guk paid attention to his unprecedented connections during `` straight line ''. Park Ji-sung expressed his unique affection for Park Ji-sung, claiming to be like a younger brother. Kim Jong-guk was the best player, and he chose Kim Yu-na, not Park Ji-sung. Furthermore, Kim Jong-guk showed not only Park Ji-sung but also acquaintance with Ryu Hyun-jin, Son Heung-min, Patrice Evra and Will Smith, and caused suspicions of suspicion about his privacy. On the other hand, the eldest brother, Park Jun-hyeong, heated up the “line up” talk with a stream of consciousness that he could not catch. Park Joon-hyung claimed that Park Ji-sung-Pak Se-ri and Park Chan-ho were the same as 'Mi Yang Park', and emphasized endless familyship and made him crawl. Pak Seri-Park Chan-ho added a smile to the fact that Chung Joo Park was released, and Seo Jang-Hoon speculated that the major leagues would not like to play Park Chan-ho because he didn't proceed at dawn. His conjecture was that sports broadcasters should have continued to work at dawn in order to broadcast or report on Park's games.

2019-11-04 06:11:14

Introduced a special relationship with Mr. ˝TV with love˝

Introduced a special relationship with Mr. ˝TV with love˝

On January 1, KBS 1TV 'TV Loads Love' starred Lee Seung-shin and found his new father's co-worker Kim Yong-gu, who said, “It was the profile picture that I used to receive my application. When I took the talent exam, my dad asked me to take my profile to Kim Yong-gu, a job junior. ”He introduced a special relationship with Kim Yong-gu, who created a moment of destiny. The first time I had my parents play with me, I gave them a horse, and I started with that affection and watched a movie and explained the movie and bought a lot of clothes. Lee Seung-shin said, "Uncle Kim Yong-gu has been at my father's company. I visited my house often since elementary school, and when it was a holiday, I came to see my father. I thought he was a relative. I was older and thought I was a junior. " Visited this place full of memories from the stepfather Asian 0 won had taken a profile photo from the beginning Sillim-dong, who lived at home with the new father. While looking around the place of memory, Lee Seung-shin couldn't stand the longing for his new father, and he showed tears. . Lee Seung-shin visited his father's best friend, Kim Yong-gu. Kim Yong-gu appeared as "seungsin". Lee Seung-shin welcomed Mr. Kim Yong-gu, saying, "Hello uncle, you took care of us so well and we took care of you so well." Lee Seung-shin said, "Since my father retired. Thank you very much. I visited and went back to 2001, and after 2002 my father died of cirrhosis.

2019-11-04 05:31:23

If all the ducks are singing a song with Taeyeon's laughter ...

If all the ducks are singing a song with Taeyeon's laughter ...

Taeyeon sang in a calm voice and sang, and after the end of verse he saw a duck floating quietly on the lake and laughed, "Duck is so funny." Tae-yeon's laughter, everyone said, "Duck hear the song." Taeyeon sang an emotional 'what if' with a calm voice, and in the warm weather the ensemble and practice ended. The broadcast depicts the members of their first busking in Amsterdam. Many audiences gathered at the plaza raised their hands to ask if they knew 'if' and realized Taeyeon's popularity. Casts run through the charming houses and buildings of Amsterdam. Paul Kim and Lee showed interest in the charming village landscape as if in a fairy tale. The cows and the wide meadows on the side of the road kept their eyes open.

2019-11-04 05:11:11

The title track of 'Mother Arirang' is Jang Yoon-jung's first marriage ??

The title track of 'Mother Arirang' is Jang Yoon-jung's first marriage ??

On the afternoon of 1st, Song-In's agency's Pocket Doll Studio, the title song of Song's first album 'Gain' was released, and she announced that she chose 'Mari Arirang.' Lee Kang-hyun, a famous composer who composed 'Flowers', chose 'Young Dong-sun of Breakups'. Yeongdongseon of farewell is a traditional trot of Songga In-Pyo that melts the Korean traditional music and traditional trot rhythms. He prefers music that's lame. “Seoul's Moon,” which reminds me of 7080, is a song that reminds the hearts of people who leave their hometowns and reminds them of the warm rice of their mothers. 'Dal' is a song that reminds people of their home away from home and their mother's warm rice. Song Ga-in said, "I want the elderly to play indefinitely while playing with infinite." Songwriters Lee Kang-woo, Trot who created the composers Lim Kang-hyun, Park Hyun-bin, 'Shabang Shabang' and 'Article' Thank you ', were born. Many famous musicians, including hit maker Park Sung-Hoon and composer, participated in the production to improve the album's completion.

2019-11-04 04:31:11

"But Butler" In the recent recording, Lee Sun-mi, mother for Kim Gun Mo?

Kim Gun-mo appeared as a teacher in SBS TV entertainment `` Deacon Bool-un '', which was broadcasted on the 3rd, and his mother, Mrs. Lee Sun-mi is a star mother representing SBS's performing art `` Ugly Korean Cub '', and the first two-shots of a hat were released through the `` Deacons ''. "I have never been brought", "I think I will be in the future", "I think I will be so good to meet my daughter-in-law," he threw significant remarks. Kim Gun-mo is also said to be embarrassed and made members wonder.

2019-11-04 04:11:10

Shinbora in Shinbora is a casual appearance in sportswear

Shinbora in Shinbora is a casual appearance in sportswear

Recently, Shinbo posted several photos through his Instagram. Shinbo in the shared photo is a casual appearance wearing sportswear. The expression of Shinbora, smiling brightly in every photo, is eye-catching. Shinbo expressed her affection for her husband as "a person who cares and supports me to become a warmer and more mature person."

2019-11-04 03:31:10

Moringa Powder Powder Put the leaf powder in the required route and drink it with tea.

Moringa Powder Powder Put the leaf powder in the required route and drink it with tea.

Moringa's recommended daily amount is less than 9g of powder, and in case of pill dance, it is recommended to take 2 tablets or less twice a day. Moringa is excellent at calming and restoring skin. In addition, moring is good for preventing aging and soothing damaged skin in the summer. When consuming powdered powder, it is important to consume 50 degrees of warm water so that the ingredients of Moringa are not destroyed. You can also take it with yogurt or milk, depending on your preference. However, excessive intake may have side effects such as abdominal pain and diarrhea, so be sure to keep intake. It is important to keep your recommended daily intake. To take moringa leaf powder powder, add 1 teaspoon moringa leaf powder to about 200cc of water. If you drink leaf powder in your root or drink the leaves with tea, you should drink only two drinks a day after meals.

2019-11-04 03:11:11

Who is Kim Se-hwan?

Who is Kim Se-hwan?

Age seventy two years old looks unbelievable

2019-11-04 02:31:13

Who is Yun Hyung-joo?

Who is Yun Hyung-joo?

I'm seventy-three years old ... Yoon Dong-ju poet's sixth brother!

2019-11-04 02:11:12

Chitogenic Bulletproof Coffee Effect, Bulletproof Coffee Action, Bulletproof Coffee Making Fruit Potato Rice Chocolate Bar etc.

Chitogenic Bulletproof Coffee Effect, Bulletproof Coffee Action, Bulletproof Coffee Making Fruit Potato Rice Chocolate Bar etc.

Foods to avoid are foods high in carbohydrates, such as fruits, potatoes, rice, and chocolate bars. Quitogenic lunchboxes are readily available on the market. If you are dieting with a chitogenic diet, be cautious of cheese bread with high carbohydrate content in the cafe. As you diet and control your diet, you can reduce carbohydrate content and increase fat to make your body more liable to break down fat. Fat burns slowly and constantly, so there are no rapid changes in your body like carbohydrates. Chitogenic diets Interest has increased as more people have benefited from diet. You can't miss a chitogenic diet. To make bulletproof coffee, prepare 1 cup of coffee, 1 to 2 tablespoons of MCT oil or coconut oil, and eat it as a latte. Bulletproof coffee benefits clear blood vessels and reduce the chance of stroke getting diabetes. Bulletproof coffee side effects include muscle pain, abdominal pain, dangling, nausea and should be careful. Recipe should be well prepared The most important thing is fat, natural foods, fish, seafood, meat, etc., carbohydrates are less than 20g a day. Water is also important in a chitogenic diet. Side effects can be sensitive, headache, and insomnia. Be careful not to pinch things. Recipes are important in a chitogenic diet. The main foods eaten are natural-fat foods such as butter, meat, eggs and cheese. Water is also very important. Just eat less than 20g of carbohydrates a day. Side effects can lead to headaches, constipation, and indigestion.

2019-11-04 01:31:16

Yoon Jung-Soo, Nam Chang-hee's Mr. Radio

Yoon Jung-Soo, Nam Chang-hee's Mr. Radio

Singer Jang Woo-hyuk showed love for fans with the reason for the appearance on the radio. In the broadcast, DJ Yoon Jung-soo communicated with Jang Woo-hyuk. DJ Nam Chang-hee asked, "Why did you appear on the radio today, because of Yoon Jung-su or Nam Chang-hee?" . He said, "But I was already sold out, so I was trying to turn around," he added.

2019-11-04 01:11:12

46 generation donation fairy ... gang Daniel, ITZY, Girls' Generation, BTS, Jimin's birthday vote!

46 generation donation fairy ... gang Daniel, ITZY, Girls' Generation, BTS, Jimin's birthday vote!

2019-11-04 00:31:11

Kim Hee-chul, Jinkwang Middle School

Kim Hee-chul, Jinkwang Middle School

My classroom teacher shed tears as soon as I saw him In Mimi Bird, which was broadcasted on the 3rd, Kim Hee-chul visited Jinkwang Middle School where he graduated and talked with his juniors. On this day, Kim Hee-chul was embarrassed by his juniors' question, "What should I do without studying?" However, Kim Hee-chul gave his juniors sincere and sincere advice, and the student said, “It looks like tears.” Meanwhile, it was Kim Hee-chul who went to Jinkwang Middle School and shed tears. "I hated going to the office when I was young," he said. Kim Hee-chul, after seeing the homeroom teacher in the teacher's office, made the people shed tears.

2019-11-04 00:11:14