Come back with rich content.

2019-11-03 22:31:12

MONSTA X held the comeback show 'MONSTA X COME BACK SHOW' to celebrate the release of the new mini album 'FOLLOW': FIND YOU 'through' Naver V Live 'Monsta X channel on 28th.

Met with.

MONSTA X celebrated the comeback with rich contents in commemoration of the comeback.

First of all, this album is "It's a comeback in eight months, so I'm nervous, but I think I can show you a tremendous level more than I imagined." "As the title of the album, 'We will go find you.'

I wanted to do it. "

In addition, Monsta X directly unboxed the albums of the four concepts, and enthusiastically launched new songs by adding members' own songs and detailed descriptions of the included songs.

With the title song 'FOLLOW', IM said, "It starts with the mumba rhythm. This rhythm is a song that can easily boost people's entertainment." Chennu says "Keehyun's vocals are impressive."

It's addictive and easy to hear, ”he said.

Prior to the comeback, Kihyun said, “Live and recording,” and “I focused on choreography.” Hyungwon also introduced a special point of view. “This choreographer has points in each part.”

MONSTA X gathered even more topics by releasing the stage of the song 'FIND YOU' and the title song 'FOLLOW' for the first time.

'FIND YOU' with the sweet voice and appealing vocals of each member, and 'FOLLOW' with lively choreography and intense and powerful performance, attracted the audience perfectly.

Monsta X, who had a meaningful moment communicating with 660,000 fans through a comeback show, broke through 1.3 billion hearts and proved its global growth.