Introduced a special relationship with Mr. ˝TV with love˝

2019-11-04 05:31:23

On January 1, KBS 1TV 'TV Loads Love' starred Lee Seung-shin and found his new father's co-worker Kim Yong-gu, who said, “It was the profile picture that I used to receive my application.

When I took the talent exam, my dad asked me to take my profile to Kim Yong-gu, a job junior. ”He introduced a special relationship with Kim Yong-gu, who created a moment of destiny.

The first time I had my parents play with me, I gave them a horse, and I started with that affection and watched a movie and explained the movie and bought a lot of clothes.

Lee Seung-shin said, "Uncle Kim Yong-gu has been at my father's company. I visited my house often since elementary school, and when it was a holiday, I came to see my father.

I thought he was a relative. I was older and thought I was a junior. "

Visited this place full of memories from the stepfather Asian 0 won had taken a profile photo from the beginning Sillim-dong, who lived at home with the new father.

While looking around the place of memory, Lee Seung-shin couldn't stand the longing for his new father, and he showed tears.

Lee Seung-shin visited his father's best friend, Kim Yong-gu.

Kim Yong-gu appeared as "seungsin".

Lee Seung-shin welcomed Mr. Kim Yong-gu, saying, "Hello uncle, you took care of us so well and we took care of you so well." Lee Seung-shin said, "Since my father retired.

Thank you very much. I visited and went back to 2001, and after 2002 my father died of cirrhosis.