To leave an impression…

2019-11-04 09:31:19

?

Yujin Ahn

Aizu One (Chang Won-young, Miyawaki Sakura, Cho Yuri, Choi Ye-na, Ahn Yu-jin, Yabuki Nako, Kwon Eun-bi, Kang Hye-won, Honda Hitomi, Kim Chae-won, Kim Min-joo, Lee Chae-yeon) is the first official album 'BLOOM

* IZ) 'Miyawaki Sakura, Choi Ye Na, and Kang Hye Won's personal official photos.Like the official photos of the opened members, Jang Won-young, Ahn Yu-jin and Yabuki Nako's official photos are also `` I WAS / I AM / I WILL' '.

`` I Am / I Will '' '' was released in three different versions, and the three members in the official photo focused their attention on unique concept digestion capabilities.

In the 'I WAS' version, it is bright and bright as if you are looking at a cosmetic pictorial, in the 'I AM' version, a mysterious and elegant atmosphere, and in the 'I WILL' version, the dark eyes where coziness and charisma coexist and leave a strong impression.

AEsOne, which releases official photos with a distinctive and distinctive concept on each album, is looking forward to what kind of music and stage it will show to fans through its debut first album 'Bloom Eyes'.