'Impression Dream' Ham Yeon-ji is urgent

'Impression Dream' Ham Yeon-ji is urgent

The musical actor Ham Yeon-ji appeared in SBS entertainment program 'Song-dream Dream 2-You Are My Destiny', which was broadcast on the 28th. "I will marry this person," he continued. "I knew very little about that area." "I saw a stock rich article and called my mom and asked if there was anything like this. She didn't know much about it." Ham Yeon-ji said, "It's not," laughed.

2019-11-03 23:31:42

Sesuwang Mini Cushion Super Castle Quiz

Sesuwang Mini Cushion Super Castle Quiz

2019-11-03 23:11:11

Come back with rich content.

Come back with rich content.

MONSTA X held the comeback show 'MONSTA X COME BACK SHOW' to celebrate the release of the new mini album 'FOLLOW': FIND YOU 'through' Naver V Live 'Monsta X channel on 28th. Met with. MONSTA X celebrated the comeback with rich contents in commemoration of the comeback. First of all, this album is "It's a comeback in eight months, so I'm nervous, but I think I can show you a tremendous level more than I imagined." "As the title of the album, 'We will go find you.' I wanted to do it. " In addition, Monsta X directly unboxed the albums of the four concepts, and enthusiastically launched new songs by adding members' own songs and detailed descriptions of the included songs. With the title song 'FOLLOW', IM said, "It starts with the mumba rhythm. This rhythm is a song that can easily boost people's entertainment." Chennu says "Keehyun's vocals are impressive." It's addictive and easy to hear, ”he said. Prior to the comeback, Kihyun said, “Live and recording,” and “I focused on choreography.” Hyungwon also introduced a special point of view. “This choreographer has points in each part.” . MONSTA X gathered even more topics by releasing the stage of the song 'FIND YOU' and the title song 'FOLLOW' for the first time. 'FIND YOU' with the sweet voice and appealing vocals of each member, and 'FOLLOW' with lively choreography and intense and powerful performance, attracted the audience perfectly. Monsta X, who had a meaningful moment communicating with 660,000 fans through a comeback show, broke through 1.3 billion hearts and proved its global growth.

2019-11-03 22:31:12

Dong-ju, who left his place for green beans and revenge,

Dong-ju, who left his place for green beans and revenge,

Chosun Rocco-Mungdujeon rose to the highest rating of 9.5% per minute and remained No. 1 in Korean drama. Dong-ju, who had left his side for green beans and revenge, reunited in Hanyang. The two people cannot easily convey their feelings to the reality that stands in front of them even though they are deepened. In addition, Mungbean and Dongju, who tried to enter the palace with their own purpose of 'truth' and 'revenge', had a chance meeting without knowing that the mine was king. Attention is drawn to how the ties of the three men will be connected, and to the direction of their fate. I was doing it and could never see it again. ” Chuck Dong-ju, who wasn't very eager, said, "What's your relationship with me?" Dong-ju, who took care of mung beans, left before he woke up and became weak. Amid misunderstanding that he left without a word, Mungdu waited for Dongju to go to Hanyang to finish his unfinished work.

2019-11-03 22:11:41

What is the gyroscope on the Challenge Golden Bell?

What is the gyroscope on the Challenge Golden Bell?

2019-11-03 21:31:40

In addition, appearance like original pure goddess!

In addition, appearance like original pure goddess!

부탁 Ask for the refrigerator˝ Four photos of Park Joon-geum's famous Leeds-in-a-Box were released. With a clear atmosphere and a refreshing atmosphere, the appearance of “Original Innocent Goddess” was revealed. Park Jun-geum explained, “It was in my mid-20s.” "You can see my diet recipe by looking at my refrigerator." Park Jun-geum, who had eaten Rayman Kim's food, said firmly, "It smells like American." Nodding his head and said, "It is the peak of taste." The boom that tasted his dish also came “deep. It's a taste of jogging and eating in the morning in the US. ” On the other hand, the pasta of Song Hoon said, "It's the most delicious pasta I've ever eaten." Park Jun-geum said, “I seemed to be more faithful to the subject.” Park Jun-geum and is "like the IU and the dressed-size" and "the weight 43kg waist size is 23 inches, despite the Middle Ages. I always keep it. ” In the second cooking showdown, Sohdeuk Chef and Jeong Ho-young Chef began the match with Soy Base.

2019-11-03 21:11:46

You're raising 10 animals at the “coffin” question?

You're raising 10 animals at the “coffin” question?

The KBS2TV 'Troublesome Sons of the Rooftop Room' aired on August 28 at the evening, and Sun's first appearance was depicted. "Why should I remove the coffin?" "Sometimes I sleep in the coffin. I'm psychologically stable and I get a phytoncide scent, so my head is clear." Sun Woo-sun said, "I?" And showed a friendly appearance with Kim Sook.

2019-11-03 20:31:13

In the eyes of 'Adviser 2' characters ??

In the eyes of 'Adviser 2' characters ??

JTBC's New Monaco Drama 'Aide: People Who Move the World Season 2' Cho Bok-rae has released nine posters that focus on the eyes of the characters through the contrast of black and white. Different faces, desires, and beliefs are felt in the faces of those who stare at them. The yellow phrase `` One more world moves '' in the middle of the poster made me wonder about the future of nine politicians. The thrilling story they will encounter and the overwhelming performance of the nine actors are the point of this 'adviser 2'. Kwak Jung-hwan, director of 'Miss Hammurabi', 'THE K2', and 'Chuno' Publisher Studio & New agreed with Season 1. It will be broadcast on JTBC at 9:30 pm on Monday, November 11, following the “Flower Party of Chosun Hondam Workshop”.

2019-11-03 20:11:13

Lim Se-ryeong walks in the lobby

Lim Se-ryeong walks in the lobby

Lim Se-ryeong walks in the lobby, holding a cell phone Lim Se-ryeong, the executive director of the target group, went abroad on a personal schedule through the Incheon International Airport in Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon on the afternoon of November 1st. Lim Se-ryeong, a fashionist, appeared in the airport wearing a trench coat. Lim Se-ryeong walked the airport lobby while making a phone call from the departure route. Im Se-ryong's executive phone was holding a ticket. Lim Se-ryeong said in January 2015, "We started to meet carefully with more than just friends."

2019-11-03 19:31:19

Lee Hye-young, still beautiful luxury legs

Lee Hye-young, still beautiful luxury legs "exercise is essential!"

Actress Lee Hye-young was still proud of her legs. Lee Hye-young recently posted a photo on her Instagram with a text that says, "Go to shoulder and wrist strengthening training. Exercise is essential!" Lee Hye-young in the released photo showed her unique fashion sense and went out. He wears leggings and still boasts beautiful legs. In the past, Lee Hye-young was the first Korean celebrity to buy 1.2 billion leg insurance, which became a hot topic. On the other hand, Lee Hye-young appeared in the Channel A entertainment program 'Makgeolli on the roof'.

2019-11-03 19:11:13

I'm sorry I can't leave you.

I'm sorry I can't leave you.

Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun, who announced that they had recently adopted college students in their 20s, received their support and applause from their family members. Jin Tae-hyun said on his Instagram "Thank you for the attention and support of many people," he said "I am sorry that I can not leave comments one by one." He said, "We have to say goodbye to acting and work, but I'm sorry and sorry for this. I will repay you with good work and acting." At the same time, she added, "We will teach our beloved daughter first of love, sharing, caring, responsibility, and lower than success, honor, excellence, and excellence." Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun announced that they adopted their daughter Se-yeon through Instagram on the 28th. Park Si-eun and Jin Tae-hyun participated in the 2010 drama 'Pumpkin Pure Soul', developed into a lover, and married in 2015 after five years of dating.

2019-11-03 18:31:12

Video Star 14 Years Old Talk

Video Star 14 Years Old Talk

On the 29th, MBC Every One 'Video Star' Brown Eyed Girls showed their unparalleled talk for 14 years. When Mi-Ryo uncovered, "I don't fit all members," the members acknowledged it all. Miryo also said, "I'm a serious scholarship." Meanwhile, Zea showed tears during the recording. Cain shed tears together, saying, "I am Zeabaragi. My sister cries together."

2019-11-03 18:11:12

Catch a ghost, can you be heavy?

Catch a ghost, can you be heavy?

In the TVN TV drama 'Catch the Ghost', which aired on the 29th, the ghost (Moon Geun-young) and Ko Ji-seok (Kim Sun-ho) caught the date assault Kim Won-tae (Oh Dae-hwan). It not only relaxes and energizes the flow naturally, but also turns into sharp eyes when the event occurs, radiating the charisma of detectives with animal senses and showing off its indispensable presence. Not only that, but the extraordinary chemistry with Ko Ji-seok and Kang Su-ho (Ahn Seung-gyun), who are united as `` deer brothers, '' also attracted attention and could not measure the depth of their charms. It brought to life. At times I gave a smile, expressing it with a special charm, and at 2am, the ghost sneaked out to search the tunnel without noticing, "I'll pay you back later. The ghost found a picture of himself on his way to the tunnel. The ghost guessed, "There was nobody but me and then you. Then someone is hiding in this history?" The ghost shouted in the tunnel, "Come out. Come out. Tell me where my sister is. Where is Eugene?"

2019-11-03 17:31:15

What is proline lactobacillus, probiotics, etc. When choosing lactic acid bacteria, make sure that proline is added!

What is proline lactobacillus, probiotics, etc. When choosing lactic acid bacteria, make sure that proline is added!

2019-11-03 17:11:11

Speaking out the words of “Chosun Hakdam Workshop”

Speaking out the words of “Chosun Hakdam Workshop”

On July 29, JTBC's Chosun Hondan Workshop, Flower Padang, sent Ma-tung (Kim Min-jae) a dog shit (Gong Seung-yeon), who had to participate in the heavy war, and the viewers were eager to eat the hearts of viewers. Knowing that he was deceived, "You have dared to despise something precious to me, you must be prepared." Knowing that Ko Young-soo (Park Ji-hoon) was a `` chinome '' in the past, Kang Mong-gu called Ko Young-soo separately to scare him and tell Mahun (Kim Min-jae) and the dog shit to know that he knew everything. Kang Mong-gu, who was silenced, intercepted Myung Suk Hundo as advised by Kang Ji-hwa (Go Won-hee), telling Lee Soo that the keys of the dog-shit, who had been divided by Ma Jung-hee and Yoon Su-yeon, were ominous. The re-elective schedule is set to see the contemplation of Jihwa and three others, and Kang Mong-gu, who once again called Yeongsu, threatens to find the river (Jang Yu-sang) and bring it to himself. Kim Min-jae of the Mahun role is centered on the development of explosive narratives, and attention is drawn to what will be continued the remaining two times as he plays an active part by increasing the immersion of the drama with the unique salary control.

2019-11-03 16:31:12