Speaking out the words of “Chosun Hakdam Workshop”

Speaking out the words of “Chosun Hakdam Workshop”

On July 29, JTBC's Chosun Hondan Workshop, Flower Padang, sent Ma-tung (Kim Min-jae) a dog shit (Gong Seung-yeon), who had to participate in the heavy war, and the viewers were eager to eat the hearts of viewers. Knowing that he was deceived, "You have dared to despise something precious to me, you must be prepared." Knowing that Ko Young-soo (Park Ji-hoon) was a `` chinome '' in the past, Kang Mong-gu called Ko Young-soo separately to scare him and tell Mahun (Kim Min-jae) and the dog shit to know that he knew everything. Kang Mong-gu, who was silenced, intercepted Myung Suk Hundo as advised by Kang Ji-hwa (Go Won-hee), telling Lee Soo that the keys of the dog-shit, who had been divided by Ma Jung-hee and Yoon Su-yeon, were ominous. The re-elective schedule is set to see the contemplation of Jihwa and three others, and Kang Mong-gu, who once again called Yeongsu, threatens to find the river (Jang Yu-sang) and bring it to himself. Kim Min-jae of the Mahun role is centered on the development of explosive narratives, and attention is drawn to what will be continued the remaining two times as he plays an active part by increasing the immersion of the drama with the unique salary control.

2019-11-03 16:31:12

Lotto 883 winning numbers, winning regions, four Gyeonggi-do provinces, winners tripled and winning amount is one-third ...

Lotto 883 winning numbers, winning regions, four Gyeonggi-do provinces, winners tripled and winning amount is one-third ...

2019-11-03 16:11:12

'You don't say' This is Davichi's last May…

'You don't say' This is Davichi's last May…

2019-11-03 15:31:12

Singing MC Songhae age ninety three, the first singer Hyun Sook age sixty, hometown Gimje wall festival Hyun Suk Hyo-bi ...

Singing MC Songhae age ninety three, the first singer Hyun Sook age sixty, hometown Gimje wall festival Hyun Suk Hyo-bi ...

2019-11-03 15:11:11

Chanel…

Chanel…

We gave birth to song of sensual atmosphere On December 29, MC Mong released a double title song 'CHANEL' music video of the eighth regular album 'CHANNEL8' on their official YouTube account and various online music sites. It is a novel that portrays the stories of lovers who want to be happy and shiny and happy while searching for a little happiness in them. The singer Park Bom from 2NE1 was featured in the song, creating a more sensational song.The Chanel music video features a monotonous monotone image that harmonizes with the emotional atmosphere of the song. The shooting technique is sensual and immersive. Using real Chanel products and logos as objects and placing them throughout the scene, the core elements of 'Chanel' were melted well. The album was released through the theme of `` CHANNEL '' (Channel), and the title of the song was called `` Popular '' and `` Chanel ''.

2019-11-03 14:31:10

Person is good…

Person is good…

From my days to my marriage. Kim Woo-ri said she had three hair transplants. Kim Woo-ri recalled his relationship with his wife, Lee Hye-rin, from his marriage. Kim Woo-ri said, "I had never talked about things that were difficult outside at home. I didn't want to let them know. Currently, the hair is abundant, but he also suffered from hair loss.

2019-11-03 14:11:13

Jung So-min's slender jaw line attracts netizens' attention

Jung So-min's slender jaw line attracts netizens' attention

Actor Jung So-min posted several photographs on his Instagram on the 29th with the words, "Don't go." The shared photo shows Jung So-min wearing a brown jacket and matching a brown crossback. Small face size and slim jawline attracted netizens' attention. On the other hand, Jeong So-min conducted the SBS radio 'Jung So-min's Young Street'.

2019-11-03 13:31:11

Tak Jae-hoon Jang Dong-min Yoon Jung-soo Hur Kyung-hwan and barbecue party '?

Tak Jae-hoon Jang Dong-min Yoon Jung-soo Hur Kyung-hwan and barbecue party '?

In the 16th episode of MBN Hwa-yo Entertainment's Bloody Life Class-Best Oriental ('Best Oriental'), Kim Soo-mi, Tak Jae-hoon, Jang Dong-min, Yoon Jung-soo, and Hur Kyung-hwan's concentric summons 'Yongin Outing' will be released. The feast of talk caught the eye all the time. While having a barbecue party with Tak Jae-hoon, Jang Dong-min, Yoon Jung-su, and Hur Kyung-hwan, he asked, "I don't want to travel with my parents." Kim Sumi and his sons visited the villages and summoned their memories. Attention was focused on the proverb that 'the sandals have a pair'. The next day, five people arrived at a farm in Yongin as the last course of the trip. What caught their hearts was the experience of feeding the newborn calves with milk. Kim Soo-mi, when she gave birth to her child, recollected when she gave birth to her baby. Jang Dong-min, who was intensively concentrated, said, "Beasts give birth to their babies and feed them, and I want to give birth to their children." The indirect “dad experience” sparked a desire for the second generation, followed by the trademark of the five-member party, the Samhaeng Party, and the inferior student Heo Kyung-hwan.

2019-11-03 13:11:11

Jin Se-yeon, age twenty-six, humiliation under her knees as a rookie!

Jin Se-yeon, age twenty-six, humiliation under her knees as a rookie!

2019-11-03 12:31:11

Suspicious Mother-in-law ...

Suspicious Mother-in-law ...

Your daughter kept those earrings On the 117th episode of SBS Morning Drama 'Suhan Han Mother-in Mother', which aired on August 31st, Eun Seok (Park Jin-woo) heard that Sujin (Kim Hye-sun) was surely committed by the prosecution. Page '. The prosecution asked him, "Did you know that your daughter kept the earrings?", Shook her head, saying she didn't know. Mansu says, “We need to find out where Wang Sujin is right now. We need to find it first before the police can find it.” "And I thought of Jenny's words that Ahn Mansu confirmed his paternity." . The speaker suggests, "Please stay close to me until you have a baby instead. I'll take care of you. Jenny will help me until I have a baby. Let's go eat at home." Jenny sheds tears at the speaker's warm words.

2019-11-03 12:11:13

Kim Ji-young, born in 82 years, from mouth to mouth

Kim Ji-young, born in 82 years, from mouth to mouth

Kim Ji-young born in 82 years 2 million people, from mouth to mouth Kim Ji-young, born in 82, surpassed 2 million. Born in 1982, Kim Ji-young's 2 million phenomena tells us that he is running on the streets of theater in the fall. Kim Ji-young, who was born in 82, was the result of the buzz. Kim Ji-young, born in 82, succeeded in 11 days. Kim Ji-young, born in 1982, counted 2 million as of 7:00 am on the 2nd of the Young Jin Commission.

2019-11-03 11:31:15

He is looking at the camera with his long hair hanging out in his hand.

He is looking at the camera with his long hair hanging out in his hand.

On the 29th, Son Yeon Jae posted a photo through his Instagram. Son Yeon Jae in the picture is looking at the camera with his long hair hanging out in comfortable clothes. Son retired and ran the Kids Academy in Hannam-dong, Seoul.

2019-11-03 11:11:11

In MV, you'll see a tug

In MV, you'll see a tug

Wonder Woman 'Wonder Woman' MV, which was released on YouTube's B-girl channel on the 28th, surpassed 1 million views in two days, and it is gathering hot topics every day, such as rising to third place on the YouTube 'popular rising video' Korean channel. 'Wonder Woman' is the title track of B-girl's new album, 'RE_vive'. It is a funky and exciting song that harmonizes B-girl's diverse voices. In front of her loved ones, she interpreted the cute lyrics of being a Wonder Woman in a frank and stately manner. At MV, the meeting between the B-girl wearing tuxedos and the drag queens wearing the wedding dress gave freshness, and the netizens praised the unique concept that only B-girl could try. Wonder Woman, who unveiled the story of Jack's resurrection every Halloween, and another title song, 'Why did I fly'? MV has attracted intensive attention from domestic and foreign fans so that it can be interpreted as soon as it is released. The new album 'Revival' is a remake album that breathes new breath into B'Agal's different eyes, including a total of 10 songs including the double title song 'Wonder Woman' and 'Why I Abandoned Me'.

2019-11-03 10:31:35

I laughed at the liquidation of 'come to Korea'.

I laughed at the liquidation of 'come to Korea'.

On the 31st, MBC Everyone's first come first time in Korea, three Irish friends Daniel, Dara and Bari appeared. Neil laughed because he was clearing 10 years of obscurity over the air. When Dean Dean asked, "Is your friends really busy?" Neil said, "I'm a normal office worker and I'm in my 30s. Meanwhile, the three people gathered to plan their trip in Ireland said to the crew, "I have a lot to offer. There are a lot of lists." Five minutes after the start of the plan, friends celebrated with cheers and laughed. Daniel vowed, "We really don't have time. We have to see a lot of things. I'll choose the tired ones on the plane." Their host Neil Smith is a 10-year-old international school music teacher in Korea. The three friends were excited about the holiday, saying, “Let's talk about it and have fun.” They gathered in a pub to discuss their plans. Five minutes after the start of the plan, the friends who started celebrating with beer were inflated. Somehow, the trip of three people, like uncle, was curious. With many toasts, I finished planning my trip.

2019-11-03 10:11:12

“Mother Arirang” composed by Jang Yoon-jung's first flowers

“Mother Arirang” composed by Jang Yoon-jung's first flowers

Song Gye-in announced that he will start pre-sale of the first regular album 佳人 (Gain) with the track list on the 30th, and a variety of new songs are catching the eye. Produced by famous composer Yoon Myung-sun. Lim Dong-hyun, who composed 'Yong-Hoon' and 'Flower' by Jang Yoon-jung, released 'Young-sun of Breakup'. Yeongdongseon (K-Trot Ver.) 'It is included in two versions heralding the song, a song of various colors.

2019-11-03 09:31:11