In MV, you'll see a tug

2019-11-03 10:31:35

Wonder Woman

'Wonder Woman' MV, which was released on YouTube's B-girl channel on the 28th, surpassed 1 million views in two days, and it is gathering hot topics every day, such as rising to third place on the YouTube 'popular rising video' Korean channel.

'Wonder Woman' is the title track of B-girl's new album, 'RE_vive'. It is a funky and exciting song that harmonizes B-girl's diverse voices.

In front of her loved ones, she interpreted the cute lyrics of being a Wonder Woman in a frank and stately manner.

At MV, the meeting between the B-girl wearing tuxedos and the drag queens wearing the wedding dress gave freshness, and the netizens praised the unique concept that only B-girl could try.

Wonder Woman, who unveiled the story of Jack's resurrection every Halloween, and another title song, 'Why did I fly'? MV has attracted intensive attention from domestic and foreign fans so that it can be interpreted as soon as it is released.

The new album 'Revival' is a remake album that breathes new breath into B'Agal's different eyes, including a total of 10 songs including the double title song 'Wonder Woman' and 'Why I Abandoned Me'.