The music video is still two years after the release of fans.

The music video is still two years after the release of fans.

BLACKPINK's YG Entertainment announced on the 31st that BLACKPINK's 'Lastly' music video exceeded YouTube's 700 million views on 0:51. Along with the news, we released a celebration of BLACKPINK's `` Lastly '' activity, and `` Lastly '', released in June 2017, is a dance song that is captivated by the addictive lead synth from the beginning. As if this is the last love, it contains the lyrics to love with all its strengths, and the music video `` Lastly '' shows the unique charm of BLACKPINK members with the cheerful rhythm of music. The music video has received 700 million views after receiving public attention two years later, and the `` Duddududu '' music video released last June is approaching 1 billion views. Black Pink will be interested in whether or not it will have the first K-pop group's 1 billion-view music video this year.In addition, BLACKPINK has a total of 8 billion music videos, including choreography videos and music broadcasting videos. I have a side. With explosive video views, BLACKPINK's official YouTube subscribers reached 31 million.

2019-11-03 09:11:12

He is celebrating Sunday's birthday.

He is celebrating Sunday's birthday.

On his 29th, Sunday uploaded a photo on his Instagram, with the words, "Valbenny # wine # stretched vertically". Sunday in the photo is celebrating Fiesta Lindsay's birthday. The two were very friendly and took selfies. Sunday, on the other hand, appeared in MBC 'The King of Mask Singer' and was very happy with the fans.

2019-11-03 08:31:24

Unusual cat love, Kang Daniel is the first Korean traditional instrument studio?

Unusual cat love, Kang Daniel is the first Korean traditional instrument studio?

The colorful Daniel, released on the 30th, depicted a visit to the folk village as the fifth episode. First of all, Kang Daniel visited the Korean Traditional Music Studio. Instructed by Danso's craftsman, he played “Arirang.” Kang Daniel visited the Joseon Dynasty reincarnation experience hall and was reborn as a cat after judging by King Yumla. Kang Daniel, who usually referred to himself as a `` cat man, '' was delighted to hear that he had been reborn as a cat. When asked about the horror experience of the crew, Kang Daniel said he would never do it, and pleaded with the crew. Daniel Kang said, “(Fans) have a first hand experience and leave a review. Of course, I can't even look for pictures. "

2019-11-03 08:11:21

Oh Yeon-seo, innocent yet elegant beauty ... autumn goddess

Oh Yeon-seo, innocent yet elegant beauty ... autumn goddess

Actress Oh Yeon-seo boasted an elegant beauty. Oh Yeon-seo posted a photo on his Instagram on October 31. Oh Yeon-seo stares at the camera with his long hair straight. With a light smile, he showed off an elegant yet innocent beauty. In gray-colored knitwear, he looked like a fall goddess. On the other hand, Oh Yeon-seo appears in the MBC "Defective Humans."

2019-11-03 07:31:19

I gave generous support for the 'silent movie' atmosphere.

I gave generous support for the 'silent movie' atmosphere.

Yubin, who released the third solo album 'Start of the End' and the title song 'Silent Movie (feat. Yubin, who has been loved as a girl crush icon for 12 years since his debut, from Wonder Girls to solo artists, gave a different atmosphere with a vague taste in the new song `` Silent Movie. '' The sound of `` silent film '' written and composed by Yubin and the visual beauty of the music video, which he planned, satisfies the eyes and ears of those who meet. , "Music and concept are all wonderful", "Atmosphere is the best" and generous support.

2019-11-03 07:11:22

Various music gathers…

Various music gathers…

Bigger Gain 3 JTBC's Biggin Gain 3, which aired on November 1, reveals the story of Lee Ji-tae, Paul Kim, Kim Hyun-woo, who took a busking trip to Amsterdam, the second city. As diverse cultures coexist, it is a place where a variety of music gathers, from classical music to pop, EDM, and the recent “K-pop” craze. On the first morning, the members sat in a deck in front of the hostel overlooking the lake and looked at the list of songs sung in Germany. "We did a lot," recalled Busking. Taeyeon said, “I wanted to sing Adel's“ When We Were Young ”again in Berlin.” Shortly after last month's broadcast on the 9th, this song, which had been highly loved online with high hits, was sung in Amsterdam and added a unique feeling. Taeyeon and Paul Kim selected Yoon Mi-rae's 'After time passed'. Two people's unique voice filled the quarters.

2019-11-03 06:31:11

Im Se-ryong Lee Jung-jae three days still hot potatoes…

Im Se-ryong Lee Jung-jae three days still hot potatoes…

The public's attention to their actions! ... What is your destination?

2019-11-03 06:11:11

Taxi extra time, from 12 pm to 4 am the next day, 20% more charged, rounded up to 100 won

Taxi extra time, from 12 pm to 4 am the next day, 20% more charged, rounded up to 100 won

2019-11-03 05:31:19

Singer of Song Song and MC Song Hae for ninety-three years old, can it progress until the age of 2026?

Singer of Song Song and MC Song Hae for ninety-three years old, can it progress until the age of 2026?

2019-11-03 05:11:22

Kim Seo-hyung said it was a great actor

Kim Seo-hyung said it was a great actor

Mardi Pictures said, “Kim Seo-hyung is a great actor who has created a genre of Kim Seo-hyung for every character that draws praise from the public and critics.” "I will do my best to help the actors concentrate on acting, to make good plays, and to make their works more robust as actors." Kim Seo-hyun's works such as drama 'SKY Castle', 'wife's temptation', 'come and hug me', 'good wife', 'assembly', 'after empress', 'salary man's hanji', movie 'spring' Of course, it has been loved by the masses. He recently finished filming the film 'Making School' and plans to find the audience with the film 'Mr. Ju', which is scheduled to be released in December. Expectations are high for Kim Seo-hyung's performances, which will be active in screens and home theaters.

2019-11-03 04:31:11

Plant various seeds such as spinach Modern Family

Plant various seeds such as spinach Modern Family

On November 1, MBN 'Modern Family' (Planning / Production MBN, Director Song Sung-chan) presented the second story of Park Won-sook and Sung Hyun-ah, who reunited 20 years after the national drama 'Report and Report'. The two begin to remove weeds from their gardens and plant various seeds such as red lettuce, chives, and spinach. Seeing Seong Hyun-ah who is more than expected, Park Won-sook said, “Who knows how to do a good job in a cold city image? People also need to go through. ” Seong Hyun-a said, “I like to harvest. Potatoes and sweet potatoes are also good. "I was very happy to have the field work." When her mother died early and confessed that she did not have much memories with her mother, Park Won-sook replied, 'I don't have a daughter, so let's make memories with our daughter (Seong Hyun-a).' Indeed, when two people embraced together while watching the sunset of the South Sea, deeper affection than their mother-in-law has been transmitted. The mothers who raise their children in the form of two men who shed their last tears can feel the deep eating and emotion that can only be resonated. ”

2019-11-03 04:11:12

“The 11-member reorganization” The Boyz's European tour is coming

“The 11-member reorganization” The Boyz's European tour is coming

Cracker Entertainment said, “The Boys will meet their overseas fans by holding their first European tour concert '2019 The Boys Europe Tour-Dreamlike' in December in four European countries.” The tour started in Germany on December 11, France, on the 15th, the UK on the 18th, and the Netherlands on the 20th.

2019-11-03 03:31:11

So-yeon is so me ???

So-yeon is so me ???

radio star MBC entertainment program 'Radio Star' broadcasted on the afternoon of 30 YES or NO? ' It was featured as a special feature, and Roh-yeon, In-sun, Boom, and (girls) children So-yeon appeared in the special MC Brian. Be confident. '"I want my husband to seek horses and edit it, so I know he's such a person. It's really not good." Yes, I would like to have red marks on my body. "

2019-11-03 03:11:21

How to eat figs, how to eat, and how to pick them with water.

How to eat figs, how to eat, and how to pick them with water.

Figs are the freshest and most delicious when eaten as raw, but they can be eaten as peels because they are not hard and soft. Soak a little water in the kitchen towel and wipe the outside lightly, or hold it up with the tip facing up and wash it under running water. If you feel uncomfortable with the peel, you can peel the shell and eat it. Split it in half, scoop it up with a spoon, or grab the nipple and break it, then pull it down from the top as if you're peeling a banana. The cause of fig allergy is milky sap from the fig stem. Of course, sometimes you do not have to go directly to the sap. Repeated exposure of the fig leaf to the skin is often found as if the skin has reddened and itchy. In the case of raw fruit, the skin is weak and easily receded. If you are refrigerated with fruit that is difficult to preserve for a long time, keep it sealed. If you want to keep it for a long time, dry it or make jam. Freezing the figs like a sherbet is a great snack to replace ice cream. Jam is one of the most representative dishes using figs. It's easy to make, and the sweetness of the fig goes well with jam, making it a lot of jam. Leaves, roots and bark are toxic, so people with sensitive skin may develop allergic reactions and itching. If you eat raw figs, your stomach may hurt or you may lose your appetite.

2019-11-03 02:31:10

Complete the stage ...?

Complete the stage ...?

'M Countdown' In the Mnet music program `` M Countdown, '' which aired on the afternoon of the 31st, Neweast ranked first, with Newest and group Tomorrow by Together competing for the first place, and Ace's charismatic expression and unique physical. The stage was more intense, captivating viewers, and MONSTA X came back. MONSTA X opened the door with 'Find you' and then raised the mood with 'MIRROR'. 'FOLLOW': FIND YOU 'created the opposite atmosphere. The uniqueness of MONSTA X has caught the eye with live songs and performances, and Neweast has delivered a sweet stage with `` LOVE ME. '' A refreshing atmosphere with fresh visuals. The stage that seemed to whisper love attracted the fans' acclaim: Kang Si Won, DAY6, Lady's Code, VAV, BDC, Seo Samuel, Jung, Jung, ARIAZ (ARIAZ), ATEEZ, Flying, OnlyOneOf, ONF, ONUS (ONEUS), girl of the month, Ha Min-woo appeared.

2019-11-03 02:11:13