"Season of the Sun" standard acceptance tells June the state of virtue…

In the KBS2 daily drama `` Season of the Sun, '' which was broadcast on the 31st, the figure of Yun Si-wol (Yun So-yi), who is finally on the plane with Kim Yu-wol (Oh Chang-seok), was depicted. If you're not confident in this love, virtue is by your side. He advised that it was the path for Deoksil, and June was getting worse and worse, and finally Miran decided to return home and take Deoksil (Haeun) to the mental hospital. Before she went to work, she suddenly said, “I didn't kiss my dad,” and showed the same behavior as my dead daughter, Sun-byul (Kim Si-woo). Yun Si-wol said, Go and get it. ” Yoon Si-wol visited Kim Yu-wol, and finally Im Mi-ran came back home. After a long time seeing her mother, Chae Deok-sil (Haeun) was happy, but when she saw her daughter in bad condition, Mi-Mi-Ran was dissatisfied. Im Mi-ran told Kim Yu-wol to take Chae Deok-sil. Chae Deok-sil finally met Kim Yu-wol on his way to work. Chae Deok-sil uses the same words that Seong stars said and calls Kim Yu-wol a father. Kim Yoo-wol and Im Mi-ran saw sadness.

2019-11-03 01:31:17

Gastric cancer above the esophagus, duodenal glands

Gastric cancer above the esophagus, duodenal glands

The stomach is the widest part of the digestive tract and is located below the ribs on the left side of the stomach. The upper part of the esophagus and the duodenum (glands) are connected. It temporarily stores food and delivers it slowly to the small intestine. In addition, the secretion of gastric juice breaks down foods, helping the intestine to easily absorb nutrients. The five-year relative survival rate can be referenced from the Central Cancer Registry headquarters data released in 2018. According to the data, the 5-year relative survival rate of gastric cancer in 2012-2016 was 76.0% (76.9% for males and 73.9% for females). Good foods include milk and dairy products, especially yogurt and yogurt. Experts say that eating protein, fresh fruits and vegetables should be done daily. Above all, don't smoke or drink too much. It is also a good idea not to eat too much food at a time, high in fat and sugar and carbohydrates. It is caused by a combination of factors, mainly eating habits (salty or burnt food, smoked food), smoking, ionizing radiation, and genetic predisposition (other than family adenomas). In addition, progenitor lesions of gastric cancer include Helicobacter pylori infection, chronic atrophic gastritis, intestinal metaplasia, and the like. If you have gastric cancer in your family, you have a higher frequency of gastric cancer than someone who does not. Gastric cancer treatment is the latest gastric cancer treatment, even if the progress is advanced, the treatment results are improved by the technology of lymphadenectomy. Laparoscopic gastrectomy is developing rapidly. In addition, advances have been made in immunotherapy, chemotherapy and gene therapy to reduce recurrence and increase survival even in incurable patients.

2019-11-03 01:11:11

Lotto Sale time closes at 8:00, Lotto 883 Draw No. Draw time 8:45 PM On MBC TV, you can check the winning area!

Lotto Sale time closes at 8:00, Lotto 883 Draw No. Draw time 8:45 PM On MBC TV, you can check the winning area!

2019-11-03 00:31:12

Go Sung Hee boasts a slim body

Go Sung Hee boasts a slim body

Actor Ko Seong-hee boasted a unique leg. On the 29th, Go Sung-hee uploaded a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Your wedding # You're why you decided to live in a townhouse together." Wearing a leopard-patterned dress, he shows off a slim and slim body. Unreal legs give admiration.

2019-11-03 00:11:13

Kyung Soo Jin's thirty-three years, Naver's second sword! ... First experience!

Kyung Soo Jin's thirty-three years, Naver's second sword! ... First experience!

"When did you get this attention?"

2019-11-02 23:31:11

Twenty-Nine Kim Dong-joon's Story

Twenty-Nine Kim Dong-joon's Story

2019-11-02 23:11:14

It wants to know Where was taken to boy police who became criminal in witness was inn…

It wants to know Where was taken to boy police who became criminal in witness was inn…

Murder in Yeongchon Yakgyo Street "I'm sorry until I say sorry," so I only thought, "I'm scared." I would like to know that is a word of a man who served in a bad name and served in the official account 'Gar Cabinet'. The man is Choi, a victim of the `` Yakchon Crossroads Murder Case, '' who was sentenced to 15 years old for murdering a taxi driver and was found guilty of innocence. I would like to know that the official account once again showed the injustice story of Choi, another victim of the 'Yakchon five-way street murder'. Here is the content of the case reported by GAL Cabinet. Choi, who was working as a coffee shop at 2 am on August 10, 2000, was inspected as a witness while riding a motorcycle, but was changed to a suspect. The reason why the police saw Choi as a killer was that he had a ferry ride with a taxi driver while riding a motorcycle at the time of the incident. The police said that the tools used by Choi were initially carried on a motorcycle. However, the tools used for the crimes had to be at least three to four centimeters wide and at least twelve centimeters long, but the transitions on the motorcycles were shorter and narrower, and did not match. The police replaced Choi's crime tools with the kitchen knives used by Choi's coffee shop, not the transition, the cabinet said. Choi said, “At that time it was called a knife. The detective said that. 'They are dead on the dead body and the sword you gave is not the right size.' ” When the blood of the victim was not found at all on the suspect's belongings and tools, the police claimed to have erased the evidence through laundering, etc. "We need to look more seriously at the possibility that the blood reaction was negative." In addition, police collected various fingerprints in taxis at the time, but Choi's fingerprints did not come out. Around the day were two truck drivers who witnessed the scene. Two witnesses testified that there were no motorcycles around the scene. Choi said that even after being arrested by the police, something strange happened. Choi remembered, "I didn't go to the police station at first, but went to the inn." Eventually, Mr. Choi admitted to all the crimes the police wanted, and the police investigating the case received merit awards and rewards. I would like to know that the crew met with the detectives at the time and asked for the paper, but the detectives avoided the correct answer by asking, "Ask the person you took." The prosecutor in charge of Mr. Lee's investigation drew a line, saying, "How many years have you been doing?" After spending 10 years in prison and writing a sentence, Choi filed a reconsideration, the court pleaded not guilty and paid 800 million won in criminal compensation. The cabinet concluded with a quote from retrial lawyer Park Joon-young, who said, "Opening the door of reconsideration for an innocent person is the way to achieve justice."

2019-11-02 22:31:13

I'm envious of the power to unite.

I'm envious of the power to unite.

? On the 27th, JTBC's `` Join the Chan '' should be the third mercenary to appear as Judo legend Lee Won-hee, the first Grand Slammer of Korea and 48 records, who confessed that he was envious of Ahn's power. Kim Dong-hyun is the motive of Judo Department of Yongin University. Lee Won-hee explained that "Donghyun was a regular class and I was a player." Jung Hyung-don asked, "Well, if you can't rub with Judo," Kim Dong-hyun replied, "It's no match." As soon as Lee Won-hee appeared, she introduced the judo technique, Overturning, against the panels that must be united.

2019-11-02 22:11:13

Wearing Kang Ye-bin is looking at the camera by the window

Wearing Kang Ye-bin is looking at the camera by the window

The broadcaster Kang Ye-bin boasted a bright beauty. In the open picture, Kang Ye-bin is wearing a white shirt and looking at the camera by the window. She is proud of her bright visuals with sheer skin and doll-like appearance. In particular, she caught the eye by showing off her innocent beauty.

2019-11-02 21:31:13

Kim Seol-ah has hidden the existence of family members to marry Dojin Uo Min-suk?

Kim Seol-ah has hidden the existence of family members to marry Dojin Uo Min-suk?

Inpool On the 27th, KBS2 weekend drama 'Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful' (played by Bae Yu-mi, Director Han Jun-seo, and 'Sapul Inpool') is told by Kim Seol-a (Cho Yun-hee), who wants to immigrate with her family. The figure was drawn. Kim Seol-ah has been married to Do Jin-woo (Oh Min-suk) for hiding his family. In 9 years, I met her mother Sun Woo-young for the sake of not seeing her lies. Kim Cheong-ah continued his subtle relationship with the fight in the meeting with Gu Jun-hui. While showing off his fascinating charm while thinking of his favorite redhead and novel verse, he unleashed rice grains on Gu Joon-hui's clothes and made a soft pink flow. Sunwoo Youngae asked, "How do you do it. Kim Sul-ah immediately asked, "What about going to immigration at all?" "If I have a family member, I'll send you money. If you leave, I'll let you live. I think that's the way." To make matters worse, Hong Hwa-young, who learned the affair between Do Jin-woo and Moon Hae Rang (Jouri), forced Kim to remarry. I found a picture hidden in the desk drawer of the door. He said he couldn't divorce, but he had a confrontation with Hong Hwa-young, but Kim's anxiety grew deeper.

2019-11-02 21:11:14

"Superman is back" attachment to the photo…

? According to the production team of the KBS2 entertainment program 'Superman is back' (hereinafter referred to as 'Sdol'), Yon Jung-hoon recently participated in the production of the 6th anniversary calendar. I am deeply attached to photography so that I can take a picture and study while I am busy with my busy schedule. In 2013, he held a personal photography exhibition in Chungmuro, and later appeared in Sweden's Innovative Photography Exhibition, a professional photographer who was recognized for his professionalism and was recognized for his professionalism. `` Superman is back '' Performer Chemie with the children, as well as what kind of work is expected to be born.

2019-11-02 20:31:49

To leave this land?

To leave this land?

“Season of the sun” KBS 2TV's daily drama 'Season of the Sun' (directed by Kim Won-yong / play Lee Eun-ju), which was broadcast on the 29th, finally depicted Choi Tae-joon (CHOI Jung-woo) who did not apologize to Oh Sun (Oh Chang-seok). Kim Yu-wol (Oh Chang-seok) told Choi Tae-joon (Cho Jung-woo), “I don't know anyone else in ruins in Ecuador. Apologize to me "I apologize for repentance if I am wrong, I have sinned to die." Choi Tae-joon avoided his position in a majestic manner, but police cars were encamped in front of the house. Eventually, Choi was taken to the police station, where he met his son Choi Kwang-il. Choi said, "Why are you here?", But Choi didn't want to live like a father. That's why I surrendered it. ”Time Oh Sun told his friend,“ Yeah, I also wanted to be a chairman. Jang Wol Chun challenged Jang Jeong Hee (Lee Deok Hee) to bring Oh Sun right away.

2019-11-02 20:11:11

It's an entertainment show from Donggongjin to Camellia Station.

It's an entertainment show from Donggongjin to Camellia Station.

On the 28th, Gong Hyojin said on his Instagram, "Is there anyone who has not seen the most common love yet? 3 million in front of the nose. This week, I must see. Most common love. " Gong Hyojin in the picture is wearing fashionable sunglasses and looking at the camera with a bright smile. On the other hand, Gong Hyojin is appearing as a camellia in the KBS drama 'When camellia bloom.'

2019-11-02 19:31:11

Red Velvet Sharp, Always Fresh 'Fairy Visuals'

Red Velvet Sharp, Always Fresh 'Fairy Visuals'

Red Velvet Sharp has a fresh charm. Yeri posted a photo with a Halloween pumpkin emoticon on his Instagram. In the open photo, Yeri holds a Halloween cupcake decorated with pumpkins and spider webs. With a fresh smile, it boasts a unique and charming charm. In particular, the doll-like visuals attracting the pure beauty attract attention. Meanwhile, Red Velvet, which Yeri belongs to, will hold 'Red Velvet 3rd Concert-La Rouge' on the 23rd and 24th.

2019-11-02 19:11:13

Whey Powder VS Sears, Health and Diet Whey Protein and Sears Powder Benefit and Use!

Whey Powder VS Sears, Health and Diet Whey Protein and Sears Powder Benefit and Use!

2019-11-02 18:31:44