This is the single album

This is the single album "Feel Special" released by TWICE

The 8th mini album 'Feel Special', released on September 23, achieved 400,000 shipments based on Gaon Chart on October 28. This is the highest record ever on a single album released by TWICE, and the title song music video also broke the 100 million views on YouTube at 0:27 on the 15th and set a record of 12 consecutive 100 million views. As a result, TWICE's 12 songs from the debut song 'Oh-ahh' to 'Feel Special' exceeded 100 million views. In the meantime, 'TT' and 'LIKEY' MVs reached the 400 million views in the spotlight.

2019-11-02 16:11:54

I'd like to know that. Do Joo Soon's release date?

I'd like to know that. Do Joo Soon's release date?

Professor Soo-Jung Lee, "Joo Doo-Soon released Jaebum"… LEE Chun-jae and Yoo Young-cheol-Jung Doo-young-Kang Ho-sun-Jung Nam-kyu and others

2019-11-02 15:31:13

With a special Gyusu Kimsong!

With a special Gyusu Kimsong!

The war of women Fantasy 29 "Ewha Gyeom was cast in the role of Kim Song-yi in TV CHOSUN special drama 'Gantaek-Women's War' and" I ask for a lot of support and attention as I appear in the historical drama genre for the first time. " In the play, Lee Hwa-gyeom is a special ceremonial figure, Kim Song-yi, who knows how to use the power of the family to gain 'queen' power in the ceremony of the Andong Kim family. In the Gaktaek to become a queen, Kang Eun-bo (Jin Se-yeon) and Cho Young-ji (Lee Yeol-eum) will form a sharp confrontation with the strong presence. Lee Hwa-gyeom, "I wanted to challenge the genre of historical dramas, but I'm really happy and grateful that I can participate in a good work called Gantag," he said. "We will learn a lot from our strong directors and seniors. Please look forward to the new look of actor Lee Hwa-gyeom, ”he said.

2019-11-02 15:11:12

Insun is sixty-three, Kim Wan-sun's aunt Han Baek-hee debuts as a singer, a Korean mother and an African-American father!

Insun is sixty-three, Kim Wan-sun's aunt Han Baek-hee debuts as a singer, a Korean mother and an African-American father!

2019-11-02 14:31:10

“Those who cross the line” all felt sad.

“Those who cross the line” all felt sad.

MBC's "Across the Line Returns," which aired on the 27th, depicted four people crossing the boundary line, where they identified the "line" across the building. Seol Minseok said he would cross the line. Although it was impossible to cross the line outside of the T2 building, it was possible to cross the line inside. The members, who took their steps with a nervous expression, expressed strange feelings about the line that could be easily crossed by just one step. Jeon Hyun-moo said, “It feels strange because our troops look behind us.” Lee Jin-hyuk said, “There is something coming up in the heart.” Everyone said that they were sad about North Korea's first step in life. Crossed the forbidden line. Jeon Hyun-moo, who crossed the line first, was amazed by the fact that "we feel strange because our army looked behind his back." It seems that something is coming up in my heart. ”Jeon In-hwa, who listened to it, laughed happily, saying,“ The word is sweet. ”On this day, the tour of Pyeongchang continued along with the Annals of Chosun Dynasty along with national queen actor Jeon In-hwa. . From the persistent record of officers who swept the iron monarch Taejong Lee, even from the officers, the story of Ahn and Son Hong-rok who kept the memoir from the Imjin War, and the dying history of the Annals of Joseon Dynasty who was forcibly taken out by the Japanese ruler. Exciting exploration of the Annals of Joseon Dynasty and hidden stories of kings stimulated viewers' curiosity and raised expectations for next week's broadcast.

2019-11-02 14:11:56

Im looking for a group of people

Im looking for a group of people

Several people are looking for business owner Lim Se-ryeong and his best friend, Lee Jung Jae. This is after the scene of their outing was made public through the press. As a result, Lim Se-ryeong and Lee Jung-jae's names are listed at the top of the large portal search list, attracting the eyes and ears of many people like black holes. On the afternoon of the afternoon, an internet press captured the scene of Im Se-ryeong and Lee Jung-jae going abroad through the airport. Im Se-ryeong in a photo wears a beige top and walks while calling with someone with a cell phone in one hand. Lee Jung-jae wore a blue top in a white bottom and took a suitcase and smiled at the camera. Lim Se-ryeong, an executive at a large company, has been dealing with Lee for a long time, but has repeatedly denied the press. However, four years ago, when the article was published, it seems that the poet, who is now confidently meeting without hesitation.

2019-11-02 13:31:46

"99 Billion Women" Heeju Lee's husband

In November, KBS 2TV's new tree drama '99 Billion Women '(played by Han Ji-hoon / directed by Kim Young-jo) released a steel cut containing the sweet and cold opposition of Onara and Lee Ji-hoon. It is transformed into an ice-cold and cold figure by playing the role of 'Kim Hee-joo' and 'Yun Hee-ju', the chairman of Unam Foundation. Lee Ji-hoon played the role of Hui-joo's husband, Lee Jae-hoon, who lives with his father-in-law and his wife in order to survive as a son-in-law. Both actors were more transformed than they had seen in their previous works, so they were more excited. She has been transformed into a `` Guncheonyong '' husband who has to live with her cold and hard Yojo ladies' wife in order to survive. Onara's gaze, which seems strangely cold even in a warm atmosphere, raises the curiosity about the relationship between the two. . Director Kim Young-jo showed deep output through 'Hwarang', 'Omi Geumbi', 'Jang Young-sil' and 'Strong story structure and powerful' such as 'Dog and Wolf Time' Han Ji-hoon, an acclaimed artist, met and concentrated his attention.

2019-11-02 13:11:11

Sohyun and Jung Garram in the public video

Sohyun and Jung Garram in the public video

On the 30th, Netflix released a video of the main characters Kim So-hyun, Jung Ga-ram, and Song Kang, saying, “We have confirmed the production of Season 2, which is loved all over the world through Netflix.” It is a Netflix original series about 100% romance of three men and women in a world where an alarm sound is developed and a mind can only be expressed through an alarm. Jung, Ga-ram and Song-gang said, "Thank you and love you! See you soon. Kook!" After that, he caught his attention by showing his affection for fans around the world in his own way, such as blowing a bullet of love and winking.The first season, August 1, was released by Jo Jo (Kim So-hyun) and his heart toward him. Lee Hye-young (Jung Ga-ram) who started to reveal, and Hwang Sun-oh (Songgang), who still sounds good alarm to Jojo, ended in one place.

2019-11-02 12:31:12

Seo Dong-ju

Seo Dong-ju "As a divorce senior, I can advise your mother Seo Jung-hee."

2019-11-02 12:11:11

Kim Gun-mo's mother was the first to have a sick husband?

Kim Gun-mo's mother was the first to have a sick husband?

`Get Off ' In the trailer of the SBS entertainment program 'Ugly Woori Little' broadcasted on the 27th, a scene of 'comeback' of Kim Gun-mo's mother Lee Sun-mi was depicted. Kim Gun-mo's mother was told that she had paid a prize, such as sending her husband who had a disease, to cheat the public. Ms. Lee Sun-mi, watching the daily lives of her children, lamented, “You can still come out after eight months,” and made the recording site a sea of ​​laughter. I did not participate in the Ugly Wooling, and the getting off was called, but the crew said, "It is not getting off. "As you are old, the crews put health first."

2019-11-02 11:31:11

Have you collected

Have you collected "property" topics?

Hamyeonji appeared as a special MC in the SBS entertainment program `` Song Dream Dream 2-My Destiny '', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of 28th. I have gathered. Ham Yeon-ji is known to be performing as a musical actress, making her efforts to get recognition from the audience.

2019-11-02 11:11:11

Only focus on the food.

Only focus on the food.

U-Quiz On The Block In the TVN entertainment program `` Yu Quiz on the Block 2, '' which was broadcast on the afternoon of 29th, Yoo Jae-seok and Jo Se-ho went on a trip to Chuncheon, Gangwon-do. I couldn't concentrate on it. As soon as Yoo Jae-seok gave Pinzan saying, "We should turn over frequently," Jo Se-ho replied, "Here I should come with a friendly junior. To eat comfortably." "I want to be exposed." At last, my wife called me and Yoo Jae-seok shared the wishes of the baker. My wife suddenly burst into tears. Yoo Jae-seok also showed tears at the baker's wife's tears. When asked what his goal or dream was, he said, “It's not big, but I work five days a week.” Now I work six days. In Yeongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, they even returned their fees to Hanwoo Mukbang. Choe-ho, who already had a full meal of tenderloin, noodle soup, and wuyangtang, but wanted to eat more meat, suggested adding more insole. When Yoo Jae-seok said that the cost of meals was exceeded a lot at the price of "40,000 won per person," Se-ho Cho laughed as he ate.

2019-11-02 10:31:12

According to the official 'elegant mother and daughter' Cho Yoon-kyung played by Jo Kyung-sook…

According to the official 'elegant mother and daughter' Cho Yoon-kyung played by Jo Kyung-sook…

On November 4, KBS 2TV's new daily drama “Elegant Mother and Daughter” (played by Oh Sang-hee / Directed by Soo-sun and produced by Will Will Media) will be broadcast for the first time. `` Elegant mother and daughter '' is expecting to unfold an unprecedented story with revenge and maternal love at a high speed, and storm the home theater, according to the officials. As a mother of Koo Jun Joon, she is going to draw an absolute mother for her son. While betrayed, officials said they will show bloody maternal love, showing endless love and devotion to protect their family and sons. Perfect in all respects, it's a difficult character that has to cross over vengeful vengeance and dizzy love. Oh Sang-hee writes, “The combination of mother and daughter Choi Myeong-gil and Cha Ye-yeon, who is the title role of 'Elegant Mother-Daughter', is proud to be an unprecedented mother-in-law. Their strong presence and excellent acting skills. I am a beautiful and elegant mother and daughter who gives me unlimited inspiration and imagination. ”

2019-11-02 10:11:11

I'm having a relaxing time at the cafe.

I'm having a relaxing time at the cafe.

Actor Son Tae-young showed off her pure beauty. Son Tae-young in the photo is having a relaxing time at a cafe. Dressed in pure white costume, he shows off extraordinary purity. Beautiful beauty from Miss Korea is admiring.

2019-11-02 09:31:12

'Favorite Broadcasting' PD

'Favorite Broadcasting' PD "Expecting synergy with the unique desire to talk with the doctor"

'People relay' heralded synergy at all levels. MBC's new entertainment program 'Favorite Broadcasting' is for the general public who is facing a small challenge on the ring of life. It is a program to relay, challenge and relay their challenges. In particular, 'Love My Player', such as Kim Sung-joo, Boom, and Kim Je-dong, the three castors' arms, is a fun point of 'People relay'. Unconditional favors that sublimate any aspect into charms, as well as endless praise and strength appeal, give viewers a cheery laugh that seems to be supported and shrugged. In addition, the method of cheering through relay is a unique concept that can only be seen in ‘favorite relay’. It actively uses the sports terminology of each relay team to convey the situation on the spot and delivers the energetic energy as if watching a real sports relay. The three legendary stars Jang-hoon Seo, Ahn Jung-hwan, and Kim Byung-hyun, who are on the entertainment field, are predicting a fierce war with a stronger fighting desire. Expectations for the first broadcast will increase as the nerve wars, which are marked by brilliant talk dribbling, will make even the first-row crowd in the room. Lee Jae-seok said, “It will create explosive synergy by adding the caster's scrutiny, the unique desire for sports players, and the immersion in favor towards my players.” I will be able to do it. ” On the other hand, 'People Broadcasting' will air on November 5 at 9:50 pm.

2019-11-02 09:11:16