'Favorite Broadcasting' PD "Expecting synergy with the unique desire to talk with the doctor"

2019-11-02 09:11:16

'People relay' heralded synergy at all levels.

MBC's new entertainment program 'Favorite Broadcasting' is for the general public who is facing a small challenge on the ring of life.

It is a program to relay, challenge and relay their challenges.

In particular, 'Love My Player', such as Kim Sung-joo, Boom, and Kim Je-dong, the three castors' arms, is a fun point of 'People relay'.

Unconditional favors that sublimate any aspect into charms, as well as endless praise and strength appeal, give viewers a cheery laugh that seems to be supported and shrugged.

In addition, the method of cheering through relay is a unique concept that can only be seen in ‘favorite relay’.

It actively uses the sports terminology of each relay team to convey the situation on the spot and delivers the energetic energy as if watching a real sports relay.

The three legendary stars Jang-hoon Seo, Ahn Jung-hwan, and Kim Byung-hyun, who are on the entertainment field, are predicting a fierce war with a stronger fighting desire.

Expectations for the first broadcast will increase as the nerve wars, which are marked by brilliant talk dribbling, will make even the first-row crowd in the room.

Lee Jae-seok said, “It will create explosive synergy by adding the caster's scrutiny, the unique desire for sports players, and the immersion in favor towards my players.”

I will be able to do it. ”

On the other hand, 'People Broadcasting' will air on November 5 at 9:50 pm.