Who is Park Sae-byul?

Who is Park Sae-byul?

I'm thirty four ... looking + intelligent + unique vocals.

2019-11-02 08:31:10

Today's last ssg national money, domestic and foreign brand shopping benefits total set!

Today's last ssg national money, domestic and foreign brand shopping benefits total set!

2019-11-02 08:11:35

Lim Se-ryeong, will Lee Jung-jae continue to affectionate marriage?

Lim Se-ryeong, will Lee Jung-jae continue to affectionate marriage?

2019-11-02 07:31:12

Mr. Roh recommended the song of Yoo Jong as a masterpiece!

Mr. Roh recommended the song of Yoo Jong as a masterpiece!

"Wednesday is a music show" On Wednesday, TVN `` Wednesday is a music pro, '' and `` Demand Concert '' with the masterpieces will be released, and Roh Yeon, Jang Hae, Heo Ji-woong and Chan Dong Hak musicians appeared. Huh Ji-woong, who listened to the song, said, “The song is really selfless. Yoo Jong-jong's expression is the same when singing, ”said Roh. So far, rich stories will quench the intellectual thirst for music.

2019-11-02 07:11:11

Director Ji-seop from the admissions officer of 'Study Money' appeared.

Director Ji-seop from the admissions officer of 'Study Money' appeared.

MBC's new entertainment program 'Study Money?' This is a new concept education variety program that presents first-class secret education methods to effectively utilize talent. First, Ji Dong-seop, a former admissions officer at Seoul National University, appeared. Director Ji Dong-seop has gathered a big topic with Kim Ju-young, the reality version of “SKY Castle”. He promised to provide 2 billion won (?) Of information on the pilot, and he is promising to deliver the information that he could not deliver last time through 'Study Money?'

2019-11-02 06:31:16

I'm struggling with the Bada Bonds and the car chases.

I'm struggling with the Bada Bonds and the car chases.

He's struggling with the Baccad Bond and the car chase. Vagabond's absence is a concern. Many viewers feel sorry for the Bach Bond trip. Suzy and Lee Seung-gi's fans are unable to see the action due to the Badaga Bond's absence. It's a pity that Bagabond's absence prevented him from seeing the next scene. Lee has struggled to bring Kim Woo to the courtroom. Lee Seung-ki pursued a more car-like car than a movie. Jung Man-sik and Lee Seung-ki pursued a life-saving car chase. Complaints have been made about missing the most climax moments for the Bagabond campaign. Susie relieved the disappointment of Baega Bond's absence through Instagram.

2019-11-02 06:11:16

Top Album Sales Top Current Album Billboard 200

Top Album Sales Top Current Album Billboard 200

SuperM's first mini album, 'SuperM', ranked 29th in the main album chart 'Billboard 200' on the US billboard chart released on the 29th (local time), and ranked first in the 'World album' chart for 3 consecutive weeks. In addition, it ranked second in three charts, 'Top Album Sales', 'Top Current Album' and 'Internet Album'. As soon as it debuted, SuperM set the record number one on the Billboard 200 for the first time in the Asian singer's debut album. In addition to being the # 1 artist 100, the top eight billboards included Top Album Sales, Top Current Album, Digital Album, World Album, Internet Album, and World Digital Song Sales. have.

2019-11-02 05:31:12

Why is BTS Jimin's name on the shooting site for Selena Gomez?

Why is BTS Jimin's name on the shooting site for Selena Gomez?

2019-11-02 05:11:11

BTS Jimin

BTS Jimin "It's okay, I love you" No. 1 in the real-time trend, foreign press also Silt King Jimin ~

2019-11-02 04:31:10

'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' Hye-ri and Uhm Heon-kyung reunion

'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' Hye-ri and Uhm Heon-kyung reunion "How can you do that to me?"

'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' Lee Hye-ri faced Eom Hyun-kyung. In the TVN tree drama 'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri', which aired on the afternoon of October 30, Lee Sun-sim (Lee Hye-ri), who went to Seong-ho in the meeting, met Gu Jin-na (Mom Hyun-kyung). The referee was contacted by Park Do-joon (Cha Seo-won) and attended the meeting as the representative of Cheong Il Electronics. I was surprised to find Gujina, who was head of the planning department of Sungho Industry. The referee rebuked him, saying, "How can you do that to me?" Then he said, "You deceived me. You know you're going to ruin your company." And Guina said, "How do I know you're going to ruin your company? Your greed was ruining your life. Are you ruining me?" "How do you blame me? You don't live life that way."

2019-11-02 04:11:10

Jin Se-yeon, Mother's True Pack

Jin Se-yeon, Mother's True Pack

Jin Se-yeon, Mother 's Heart Pack, Food Research KBS 2TV's new release shows that Jin Se-yeon cooks. Jin Se-yeon's mother said that he would be confronted anyway. Jin Se-yeon also said he likes rice rice cakes. My brother said that I like Tteokbokki, but my mother said. Jin Se-yeon has confessed tteokbokki before going to exercise. If you eat enough to know that Jin Se-yeon was a chuck. Jin Se-yeon continued to study food.

2019-11-02 03:31:15

Kyung Soo Jin, selling chairs, acting like

Kyung Soo Jin, selling chairs, acting like

Kyung Soo Jin, show me the angle of the chair Kyung Soo Jin starred in MBC Alone Live. Kyungsujin gave the impression of being a professional construction site expert with a complete nailing force. Park Narae said she was an actress of anti-war charm. Introduced him to broaden the spectrum of acting. Draft 84 cannot shut up. Kyung Soo Jin, who received the draft 84 question, showed the goal. As soon as he wakes up at 10 am, he opens a bimont samon fridge to replenish moisture. Kyungsujin said she has lived a minimal life for eight years. He only organized things he used often. There's nothing to look around so there's nothing uncomfortable. Gian 84 expressed the view that college students are like living rooms alone. He also showed Park Narae and Sister Hawk angle.

2019-11-02 03:11:11

Vice Chairman Kim Won-gi of Gyeonggi-do Assembly appointed 'Honorary Honorary Director of Uijeongbu Branch of National Health Insurance Corporation'

Vice Chairman Kim Won-gi of Gyeonggi-do Assembly appointed 'Honorary Honorary Director of Uijeongbu Branch of National Health Insurance Corporation'

2019-11-02 02:31:20

Kyung-Soo Kim Thirty-three years old, why are you looking good?

Kyung-Soo Kim Thirty-three years old, why are you looking good?

2019-11-02 02:11:11

Lee Jung-jae Lim Se-ryeong, walk on the cell phone, trench coat

Lee Jung-jae Lim Se-ryeong, walk on the cell phone, trench coat

Lee Jung-jae Lim walks with a cell phone, wearing a trench coat Im Se-ryeong, executive director of the group and Lee Jung-jae were captured at Incheon International Airport. On the afternoon of the afternoon, Lee Jung Jae's Im Se-ryeong was revealed at Incheon International Airport. Lee Jung Jae Im Se-ryeong has always focused her attention on the perfect fashion sense. In the past, Hong Seok-cheon listened to the channel A rumors about Lim Se-ryeong. "I feel classy." Lee Jung-jae's Im Se-ryeong attracted attention as the international airport appeared.

2019-11-02 01:31:10