Round Around Olive Young Quiz Let me guess too…

Round Around Olive Young Quiz Let me guess too…

Puffy Heart Busy Handjob Round-around Olive Young quiz has been asked. The round-around Olive Young quiz on November 1 stating the deepening autumn is earning a certain cash, and the netizens who try to guess once are continuing their busy hands with swollen breasts. The correct answer for the RoundAround Olive Young quiz will already appear when you search.The quiz questionnaire encourages you to search through the green window, and if you write RoundAround Olive Young in the search box, the correct answer will be revealed. If you still give a hint for those who do not know the correct answer is to give a consonant, ㅂ, ㅎ, ㅅ and vowel ㅣ, TT, ㅠ, ㅣ and the last letter a.

2019-11-01 17:31:12

Asked if there was a time to feel the chart of Hugu.

Asked if there was a time to feel the chart of Hugu.

Newist member Ren of the charts in Hogu recalls the past. The JTBC2 entertainment program 'Hugu Chart' on the 28th was decorated with the theme of 'Top7 Inquiry Life of Children'. MC Jang Sung-gyu asked the cast, "Is there a time when I feel old?" Newist Ren recalled, "I think I want to go back to elementary school."

2019-11-01 17:11:23

Black pink sitting looking at the camera

Black pink sitting looking at the camera

BLACKPINK JENNY HAS LATE. Jenny posted a photo on her Instagram with the words "Mom is my eternal photographer." Jenny in the open photo is sitting on a park bench looking at the camera in comfortable clothes. In particular, the black-and-white photo processing further heightens the atmosphere.

2019-11-01 16:31:34

Allkpop,

Allkpop, "Yeopdeok Fairy BTS Jimin took over the world in just 9 seconds"

2019-11-01 16:11:43

Have you been drawn to visit Kimjin?

Have you been drawn to visit Kimjin?

Melt me Ji Chang-wook, who plays the role of Ma Dong-chan in tvN's “To Melt Me” drama, captures the viewer's eye in three-dimensional images of the changing emotions in romance. In the broadcast, Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook) is depicted visiting Kim Jin-jin, a secret photographer who was at an experiment site 20 years ago. Kim Jin, who promised to die until his death, really kept secret for 20 years, as Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook) expected. Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook Min), who was investigating what happened that day, asked if there was still a tape that was filmed at the time. The curiosity about what he has, and what secrets are contained in the tape, is growing, while his expectations for the next episode are growing. Ji Chang-wook's acting was even brighter when Dong-chan confessed to Mi-ran who caught a cold. Dong-chan said, “Fortunately, we catch a cold like everyone else.

2019-11-01 15:31:09

Ha Sung-un and New East Minhyun visit the best BTS concert!

Ha Sung-un and New East Minhyun visit the best BTS concert!

2019-11-01 15:11:10

'The King of Mask Singer' showed off the warm tone with the bass?

'The King of Mask Singer' showed off the warm tone with the bass?

MBC 'The King of Mask Singer' broadcasted at 5 pm on the 27th depicts the challengers who challenged the king. The eggplant was selected by Kim Gun-mo's 'Non-sleeping Night Rain' and boasted warm tone with exciting and soft bass. Unfortunately, Choi turned out to be confronted by losing three rounds of a green witch. It was very hard but it was a good experience. It's been a long time since I dropped it on stage. ” "The goal is to make the group more known. The last time I was on the music stage.

2019-11-01 14:31:27

Kingdom shows much bigger

Kingdom shows much bigger

Netflix original series 'Kingdom' Season 2 was released in March 2020. ‘Kingdom’ Season 2 is a mystery thriller that uncovers another conspiracy and secret in the palace, where the prince, who returned to the palace in search of the source of blood and the plague of plague. In the end of Joseon, the story of 'Kingdom' concluded with the situation of desperation that confronts the great life ministry where the plague that started in Dongnae spreads out quickly and does not fall down even in the morning is bright. It is expected to bring great thrills and thrills. The scene of life ministry, which is brightly lit but does not fall asleep and frightens with momentum, shows that the threat of Season 2 is even greater.

2019-11-01 13:31:09

The glass of west glass contains the selfie of west glass

The glass of west glass contains the selfie of west glass

The broadcaster Seo Yuri boasted an even better upgrade after her marriage. In the released photo, Seo Yuri's selfie was included. He is more relaxed after getting married. In particular, the skin with no wrinkles and clear clear eyes admire.

2019-11-01 13:11:14

We presented big smile with Gacon instinct

We presented big smile with Gacon instinct

Ryu Geun-ji and Seo Tae-hoon invited the random audience to the stage and unpredictable gags together to give a fresh smile. Boasting warm visuals and extraordinary force, the audience who came on the stage presented a big smile with the instinct of gag instinct that is comparable to Ryu Geun-ji and Seo Tae-hoon. KBS2's Gag Concert (Gacon) 1021, which aired on the afternoon of 27th, filled the Sunday night with a feast of gags that pleased eyes and ears. Before showing the show, Seo Tae-hoon seemed to embarrass the audience with a strange sound, but within a short time he was able to creep up the audience seating to the fullest by taking advantage of the hidden gag potential. . Rather, he actively participated in the difficulty of the difficult level, embarrassing Ryu Geun-ji and Seo Tae-hoon, and showed off Gacon's class that boasted a unique audience. Park Seong-gwang, who had been stunned by junior Song Young-gil's speech and past revelation, collapsed without help when Yang Sun-il unlocked his cell phone and released his photo album. Watching her mirror selfie in the gallery and the injection in the video, her heart rate soared to 130 and gave a big smile.

2019-11-01 12:31:10

Their real quick ...

Their real quick ... "Black Dog."

TVN's new Wolhwa drama 'Black Dog', which was broadcast in December, depicts the story of a newcomer, Go Ha-Neul (Seo Hyun-jin), who became a fixed-term teacher, struggling to survive his dream in a miniature school. Instead of looking at the school outside the frame, they take a closer look at their true nature through a term teacher who knows the bitterness of reality better than anyone else. Seo Hyun-jin, a new-time teacher who was thrown into a private school, gave her a new life character. The high sky and society's miniatures, which made them dream of a teacher under the influence of a teacher who saved them, face special problems in the same private high school. Seo Hyunjin said, "I'm filming with gratitude for participating in a rarely seen genre of drama." "I think I can show good teamwork of junior and junior actors. I look forward to it." Ramiran, who has filled her filmography with unique acts across screens and dramas, including 'Bumam-dong Avengers', 'Respond 1998', 'Lucky Young Ae' and 'The Miracle We Met', once again Expect Lan Magic. "It was interesting that it was a school story with teachers in front, not students." I look forward to seeing that Park Sung-soon will be able to show new charms with different textures. ” "The entangled relationships between the characters in the reality of admission, the characters surrounding the private school, and the fierce and choking nerve wars between them will provide empathy and differentiated fun."

2019-11-01 12:11:48

Twice Mina's healthy news

Twice Mina's healthy news

TWICE MINA caught the fans' attention with a healthy figure. Mina's photo was posted on TWICE's official Instagram on the 29th. In the released photo, three people, Mina, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung, were included. The three members are posing in white t-shirts and checkered skirts. A cute visual like a fairy attracts fans. In particular, Mina fans, who appeared for a long time, are welcoming. Mina, meanwhile, was diagnosed with anxiety disorder and temporarily suspended her current activities.

2019-11-01 11:11:20

Let the professional managers run the company, not the owner

Let the professional managers run the company, not the owner

KBS 2TV's daily drama, “Season of the Sun” (directed by Kim Won-yong / play Lee Eun-ju), which aired on the 29th, drew the appearance of Choi Tae-joon (Choi Jung-woo) who did not apologize to Oh Sun (Oh Chang-seok). Oh Sun called on the board members and said the Foundation would manage the sun. He mentioned that it is a policy to have a professional manager run the company rather than the owner's family. The news immediately entered the ears of honorary chairman Jang Wol-cheon (Jung Han-yong). There were many negative views in the company over the marriage of Yoon Si-wol and Kim Yu-wol. Jang Wol-cheon (Jung Han-yong) also asked Jang Jeong-hee (Lee Deok-hee). Kwang-il has seen his wife-in-law as a wife. Do you think it makes sense? ” Jang Wol Chun told Kim Yu Wol, "Let's wait for the world to be quiet." No matter what happens, we'll get married. So do you know? ”

2019-11-01 10:31:55

TV broadcaster Kim Sae Lom reveals Halloween costume

TV broadcaster Kim Sae Lom reveals Halloween costume

Kim Sae-rom, a model broadcaster, was captured with a Halloween costume. On the 29th, Kim Sae-Rom posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "God Sae-Rom on Halloween." Kim Sae Rom is posing with a lampshade in the picture. Charismatic expressions and chic eyes attract attention. Slender body down from the model is impressive. Meanwhile, Kim Sae-Rom made his debut in the entertainment industry in 2004 with the selection of supermodels. Currently active in many entertainment.

2019-11-01 10:11:42

Yun Hang-ki, age seventy-seven Yun Bok-hee, brother ... formed Korea's first rock music band called Key Boys

Yun Hang-ki, age seventy-seven Yun Bok-hee, brother ... formed Korea's first rock music band called Key Boys

2019-11-01 09:31:40