Their real quick ... "Black Dog."

2019-11-01 12:11:48

TVN's new Wolhwa drama 'Black Dog', which was broadcast in December, depicts the story of a newcomer, Go Ha-Neul (Seo Hyun-jin), who became a fixed-term teacher, struggling to survive his dream in a miniature school.

Instead of looking at the school outside the frame, they take a closer look at their true nature through a term teacher who knows the bitterness of reality better than anyone else.

Seo Hyun-jin, a new-time teacher who was thrown into a private school, gave her a new life character.

The high sky and society's miniatures, which made them dream of a teacher under the influence of a teacher who saved them, face special problems in the same private high school.

Seo Hyunjin said, "I'm filming with gratitude for participating in a rarely seen genre of drama." "I think I can show good teamwork of junior and junior actors. I look forward to it."

Ramiran, who has filled her filmography with unique acts across screens and dramas, including 'Bumam-dong Avengers', 'Respond 1998', 'Lucky Young Ae' and 'The Miracle We Met', once again

Expect Lan Magic.

"It was interesting that it was a school story with teachers in front, not students."

I look forward to seeing that Park Sung-soon will be able to show new charms with different textures. ”

"The entangled relationships between the characters in the reality of admission, the characters surrounding the private school, and the fierce and choking nerve wars between them will provide empathy and differentiated fun."