I uploaded a picture with the words Be careful

I uploaded a picture with the words Be careful

Lee Dong-hui uploaded a photo on his Instagram on the 27th with the words, "I went to work and it's really cold. Watch out for a cold." Lee Dong-hui poses in a gray padded jumper and track pants. On the other hand, Lee Dong-hui has appeared in the tvN drama 'Cheap Chunma Mart'.

2019-11-01 09:11:20

Kim Sun-ah and Yoo Hwang-jin Go Chang-seok attended the concert with Sohn Hyun-joo

Kim Sun-ah and Yoo Hwang-jin Go Chang-seok attended the concert with Sohn Hyun-joo "The best impression and joy"

Actress Hae-jin, Go Chang-seok, Son Hyun-joo, and Kim Sun-ah took a certified shot to attend the concert. Kim Sun-ah said on his Instagram "No.1 our best BoA. Impressive and fun. I waved so hard that what ?? A mysterious glow stick. I posted various videos with the article 'mood'. In the video, there are Haengjin, Go Chang-seok, Boa, Son Hyun-joo and Kim Sun-ah with the slogan 'Always stay by our side'. The five men smiled brightly at the camera. Go Chang-seok and Kim Sun-ah's cute figure shaking the cheering rod attracted attention. Fans who saw the video commented, "It's so cute," "I commend this friendship," and "The best combination in the world." Boa held '2019 Live Tour #mood in Seoul' at the Olympic Hall on the 26th and the same day.

2019-11-01 08:31:32

There are Kang Hong-seok and Um Tae-yun, who are sticking their tongue out.

There are Kang Hong-seok and Um Tae-yun, who are sticking their tongue out.

On April 25, Kang Hong-seok's agency, CJ's Entertainment, said, "Customers Satututu. The picture was posted with the phrase. There are Kang Hong-suk and Um Tae-yun, who are sticking their tongue out at the camera. The comical expression of the two people attracted attention. TvN Friday drama 'Cheap Chunma Mart' starring Kang Hong-suk and Um Tae-yun is aired every Friday at 11 pm.

2019-11-01 08:11:31

Jumped into the 'secret boutique' board…

Jumped into the 'secret boutique' board…

2019-11-01 07:31:30

Baek Jong-won headed to Taipei

Baek Jong-won headed to Taipei

Spupa2

2019-11-01 07:11:40

These guys are waiting for the new brothers ...

These guys are waiting for the new brothers ...

JTBC's new entertainment program, 'Wicked Five Brothers' will be aired for the first time on the 31st. Lee Jin-hyuk embarrassed Park Jun-hyeong Seo Jang-hoon and Kim Jong-guk on the first recording of the recent 'Wicked Five Brothers'. Appeared while saying "naturally" to those who are waiting for a new brother. Lee Jin-hyuk turned to the strangers, saying, "I've been in the camp for a long time." On the same day, Seo Jang-hoon said that the scene of Lee Jin-hyuk's beautiful beauty brightens the room of the five brothers. Expectations rise vertically in the first broadcast of 'Wicked Five Brothers', which will provide upgraded fun with the joining of Lee Jin-hyuk, who is both the "golden youngster" in both entertainment and visuals.

2019-11-01 06:11:09

S.O.L shows the fans…

S.O.L shows the fans…

? Lee Jin-hyuk released the first teaser titled ‘I Like That’, the title song of his first solo album `` S.O.L '' on youtube media YouTube channel. Lee Jin-hyuk, who caught the eye with sparkling costumes in the teaser video, showed the reversal of the pure white clothes on the blue flower field, showing the luxury and innocence at the same time. The mirror that appeared in the scheduler and concept photo, which appeared before, appeared again on the teaser, and I was curious about the meaning of the pure white Lee Jin-hyuk looking at the mirror and Lee Jin-hyuk with a completely different cold look in the mirror.

2019-11-01 05:31:12

AOA Pants are wearing knits and show off their legs.

AOA Pants are wearing knits and show off their legs.

On the 26th, Chanmi posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "My favorite knit". In this picture, she is wearing short pants and a long legs. Meanwhile, AOA is appearing in Mnet 'Queendom'.

2019-11-01 05:11:20

I only walk on the flower road.

I only walk on the flower road.

In the first episode of KBS 1TV's new evening daily drama 'Only Flower Road' (directed Park Ki-hyun, play Chae Hye-young, Na Seung-hyun, Yoo Sang-young), which was broadcast on the 28th, major characters such as Choi Yun-so, Choe Jung-hwan, Shim Ji-ho, and Jung Yoo-min showcase an exciting story. did. Kang Yeo-won (Cho Yun-so) is a character who lives a day-and-day professional housewife who not only raises children, lives, finances, but also the family members. Even in the first broadcast, these appearances were caught in every place and caught the eye. Kang Yeo-won showed the receipt of the temporary contract to Nam Dong-woo, who returned home. "Now we have three family suites, so I was so happy that I had a single bungle even though my hair was pulled out," he said. "I'm sorry. Kim Ji-hoon (Sim Ji-ho), a nursery school like Bongcheon-dong, worked as a team leader at Hana Beverage and took care of the private life of Hwang Soo-ji (Jung Yoo-min), the only daughter of Cheon Bum Rae (Sun Woo Jae-deok), who was the only son.

2019-11-01 04:31:08

We shared several photos through Seong Yuri Instagram

We shared several photos through Seong Yuri Instagram

2019-11-01 04:11:18

China shares questions with class on class

China shares questions with class on class

In JTBC's "China is a Class-Quest" (hereafter "China is a Class"), which aired on Wednesday, Wednesday, Prof. Kim Nuri will give a lecture on "German Trilogy." In the first story, the program talks with students on the subject of '68 in Germany and 86 in Korea '. Daniel Lindeman, a German broadcaster, is a guest. In a recent recording, Professor Kim Nuri and Daniel exchanged questions with students on the subject of '68 in Germany and 86 in Korea '. In a recent recording of “China is Class,” Daniel reunited with the “Chackle” students. Daniel was already on his third visit to China, so he wondered, "This time as a German, I came to Germany."

2019-11-01 03:31:10

Grape calories, diets and even grape seeds are made from grape seed oil

Grape calories, diets and even grape seeds are made from grape seed oil

Grapes are very versatile. Not only do you eat grapes yourself, but you can also use it for snacks like grape juice and grape jam. Even grape seed is made from grape seed oil without being thrown away and used in various foods. Calorie is 54gcal per 100g, so even people who are sensitive to calories can easily eat it. A diet doesn't mean you lose weight by eating grapes. Be careful because grapes are more sugary than other fruits and can be overweight if consumed excessively. Grapes should be stored at room temperature or refrigerated and stored in grape bags or wrapped in newspaper. Soak it in lukewarm water for 20 to 30 minutes to wash the pesticide, and then eat or rinse with a few drops of vinegar.

2019-11-01 03:11:34

Moringa benefits, side effects Moringa leaves prevent diabetes and prevent sugar

Moringa benefits, side effects Moringa leaves prevent diabetes and prevent sugar

Moringa not only has damaged skin due to UV rays and aging, but it also has a soothing effect on hair damaged by modern hair care habits. Excellent for soothing and restoring skin. In addition, moring is good for preventing aging and soothing damaged skin in the summer. Moringa is rich in phytochemicals, chlorophyll and selenium, which cleanse blood waste, lower blood sugar and detoxify waste. Moringa leaf extract can control blood sugar rise during carbohydrate digestion, lowering serum, lipids, blood sugar and cholesterol. Moringa leaves are rich in zinc, which prevents diabetes and reduces sugar. Calcium and phosphorus can improve bone health and help relieve arthritis. If you drink leaf powder in your root or drink the leaves with tea, you should drink only two drinks a day after meals. 9 kinds of vitamins A, B and C, zinc, potassium, iron, 8 amino acids, lysine, isoleucine, tryptophan, valine, methionine, histidine, leucine, phenylalanine, threonine and the like. Moringa, also called superfood, is consumed in a variety of ways, including leaves, tea, juice, and berries.

2019-11-01 02:31:39

Let's confirm global popularity

Let's confirm global popularity

Taeyeon's 'Perform', released on the 28th, was released in Brazil, Mexico, India, United Arab Emirates, Brunei, Cambodia, Chile, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, It was ranked No. 1 in 21 regions around the world, including Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, and Vietnam. This confirms Taeyeon's global popularity as it is the number one record in Korean female solo singer album. Billboard, a famous American media, introduced Taeyeon's new album on the official homepage on the 28th (local time). “It is a collection of soulful pop music, showing how she found the purpose of life through music. Taeyeon talks about life and love through this album, and the hopeful feelings of going through difficult times are permeating the whole album, especially the new song 'Spark.'

2019-11-01 02:11:10

Pomegranate Good food for menopause, men and women Pomegranate is called pomegranate in English

Pomegranate Good food for menopause, men and women Pomegranate is called pomegranate in English

Pomegranate is a fruit of a pomegranate, covered with hard shells. Pomegranate is called pomegranate in English, and pomegranate calories are 67kcal per 100g. Pomegranate is a low-calorie, low-fat fruit that is good for diet. Pomegranate is effective in preventing menopausal disorders, but also includes vascular disease, hypertension, stress and fatigue recovery. Pomegranate side effects have tannins, so if you suffer from constipation, you should consume the right amount, and blood clotting may occur, so heart patients should be careful. It is also helpful for women, but men can eat. Pomegranate, a good food for menopause, is added with hormone-like ingredients to help menopause symptoms. Pomegranate is good for men as well as women, pomegranate improves male sexual function and improves erectile dysfunction. There are many ways to eat. Pomegranate jelly, pomegranate blue, pomegranate juice, pomegranate juice, pomegranate juice, pomegranate ice cream and many other ways to eat pomegranate. Pomegranate is eaten as a way to eat fruit, juice with pomegranate juice or pomegranate tea drink. Pomegranate is in season from September to December. Pomegranate grooming is more tricky than you think. Here's how to pomegranate. 1. Cut a pomegranate stem round with a knife. Cut the bottom a little bit horizontally. 3. Put 5 ~ 6 sheaths on the side of the shell vertically. 4. Gently grasp the pomegranate and open it. Pomegranate without the hard way to eat comfortably. The season is between September and December. To start pomegranate grooming, you need to know how to pomegranate. First cut off the top of the pomegranate. Afterwards, you can cut a little cut into the white wick. Cut the slices into 6 pieces and then give power to your hand to divide the pieces.

2019-11-01 01:31:26