I only walk on the flower road.

2019-11-01 04:31:08

In the first episode of KBS 1TV's new evening daily drama 'Only Flower Road' (directed Park Ki-hyun, play Chae Hye-young, Na Seung-hyun, Yoo Sang-young), which was broadcast on the 28th, major characters such as Choi Yun-so, Choe Jung-hwan, Shim Ji-ho, and Jung Yoo-min showcase an exciting story.

did.

Kang Yeo-won (Cho Yun-so) is a character who lives a day-and-day professional housewife who not only raises children, lives, finances, but also the family members.

Even in the first broadcast, these appearances were caught in every place and caught the eye.

Kang Yeo-won showed the receipt of the temporary contract to Nam Dong-woo, who returned home.

"Now we have three family suites, so I was so happy that I had a single bungle even though my hair was pulled out," he said. "I'm sorry.

Kim Ji-hoon (Sim Ji-ho), a nursery school like Bongcheon-dong, worked as a team leader at Hana Beverage and took care of the private life of Hwang Soo-ji (Jung Yoo-min), the only daughter of Cheon Bum Rae (Sun Woo Jae-deok), who was the only son.