"Do you love this?"

Attractive Analysis of Jimin Gap Difference for Overseas Media BTS

2019-11-01 00:31:10

Low-tango diet, many people stick to maintaining fitness and concentration

Low-tango diet, many people stick to maintaining fitness and concentration

Low-tango diets are drawing attention. MBC Special, which aired on the 31st, introduced healthy cases through a low-tango diet and covered the trends of the international medical and impact sciences, focusing on the benefits of low-carbon, high-fat diets. Lee Seung-joon, who had started a low-fat, high-fat diet after watching three years ago, escaped obesity by losing 38kg. Lee Jae-dong's 50-inch waist was reduced to 32 inches, and various metabolic diseases improved. Park Sung-jo overcame dietary disorders and lost 53kg and escaped from extreme obesity. In the United States, a low-tango diet has been blowing in Silicon Valley for two years. Silicon Valley CEOs are known to be managing their health on a low-carb, high-fat diet, joining Hollywood stars as well as sports stars. Local fast food restaurants sell breadless sandwiches and hamburgers, and coffee shops sell butter coffee. The reason they adhere to the low-carb high-fat diet is not "diet" but "maintain fitness and concentration."

2019-11-01 00:11:48

Lost the law of the jungle and suffered a great crisis

Lost the law of the jungle and suffered a great crisis

Kim Dong-han was the youngest to join the SBS 'Jungle's Law-Indonesia Sunda Islands' on the 26th. He said that he had watched 'Jungle's Law' for 9 years since he was in elementary school. Kim Dong-han lost his balance at 55 meters in the sky and suffered a big crisis even on the difficulty level of the 70-meter vertical cliff descent. He concentrated his mind and calmed down to the end. Kim Dong-han, who has been training for 7m diving for the appearance of 'Jungle's Law', went into the dark night sea with only one harpoon and caught the fish by catching fish.

2019-10-31 23:31:14

Expose the grounds of reason

Expose the grounds of reason

I can't forgive you Weapon Affliction Sue publication Weebi revealed that he accused the Afflictioner. The Weebi agency said that "he attacked the family," he said there would be no place. It can be said that the position is not to forgive the reason why we are not. WeBee posted an article about the relevant WeBee Affliction complaints on the media through Instagram. Weebee posted the article title and part of the text on SNS. The report about the reason why the complaints were accused of why we are accused of the reason. "A family member who was legally convicted of innocence was attacked unilaterally," he said. In addition to the suspicion of accusation of the reason why it was accused, "the subsidiary company is under legal review of the dissemination of other contents". "We have been accused of primary reasons for being a daughter of a middle-aged actress in addition to his father-related afflictions," according to the reason why the reason why the reason is that the reason for the excuse of the reason is that it is the daughter of the middle class actress.

2019-10-31 23:11:20

Ryu Hyun Jin likely to Texas, break up with Los Angeles Dodgers

Ryu Hyun Jin likely to Texas, break up with Los Angeles Dodgers

Ryu Hyun-jin going to Texas R. Dodgers Ryu Hyun-jin's free agent's move is unknown Ryu Hyun-jin to Texas. An American journalist mentioned Ryu Hyun-jin going to Texas. Dodgers reporter predicted that Ryu Hyun-jin will leave the Dodgers. Ken Dougnik, manager of Dodgers at MLB.com, said, "If Ryu Hyunjin wants a $ 100 million contract for five years, he will leave the Dodgers." But the key is the term of the contract rather than the amount. The recent major leagues do not like long-term contracts. Ken Gurnik says that over four years is a problem. Gurnik also said he had no reason to "lose Ryu Hyun-jin's ransom" to remain in the Dodgers. One local media also argued that Texas could catch Ryu Hyun-jin's eyes. Ryu Hyunjin is likely to go to Texas. Meanwhile, Choo Choo said that he suggested Ryu Hyun-jin on Korean radio. Choo's recommendation also raises the possibility of Ryu Hyunjin going to Texas.

2019-10-31 22:31:20

I want to have a hwamunseok ...

I want to have a hwamunseok ...

2019-10-31 22:11:31

Tell me that you are all

Tell me that you are all

2019-10-31 21:31:11

The total amount of people ordered, delivered as a hot keyword,

The total amount of people ordered, delivered as a hot keyword, "I will live"

The total national order value of delivery, attracted by hot keywords, "I live" The total national order value of delivery is eye-catching. The total national order value of delivery is emerging as a hot keyword. The reason why the total order value of the delivery people has risen is because of the amount disclosed by foreign stocks. Lee has released the total national order value for delivery. The amount that Lee Kook-joo has posted on Instagram is huge. This is because oo's total order amount so far has been placed in the nation of delivery. One fan wrote, "I'll live."

2019-10-31 21:11:13

It shows the visit to Sf Nine

It shows the visit to Sf Nine

Group SF9 Whee-young and Chan-hee released their heartwarming status. Hwi-young and Chan-hee recently posted a photo on SF9's official Twitter with the words, "Hwi-young, Chan-hee playing for a long time." In the released photo, Hwi-young and Chan-hee visited restaurants and cafes. The two wear black polar t-shirts and long coats to show off their unique fashion sense.

2019-10-31 20:31:37

So-hee Ahn shows off her beautiful beauty ...

So-hee Ahn shows off her beautiful beauty ... "I love waffles, I want to go to Belgium."

2019-10-31 20:11:11

‘동상이몽 2’ shows the inside

‘동상이몽 2’ shows the inside

2019-10-31 19:31:19

Jang Ji Yeon, the future of fifty youth, duet harmony expectation

Jang Ji Yeon, the future of fifty youth, duet harmony expectation

Jang Ji Yeon, fiancee of fifty youth, duet harmony Jang Ji-yeon is known for Kim Gun-mo's future Piance. Jang Ji-yeon is about to marry Kim Gun Mo. Jang Ji-yeon will sign Kim Kun-mo's one hundred years next January 30. Jang Ji-yeon, the bride to be joined with Kim Gun-mo, is well versed in music. Artistic clip is the history of the house. My father is a famous composer and my brother is now an actor. These clips are passed on, and Jang Ji-yeon is playing the record as a pianist. Kim is also a musician who is good at composition. One fan thinks that Kim Gun-mo is a pair that is extremely well suited if he considers a keyboard instrument capable.

2019-10-31 19:11:18

'Kim Chang-yeol's Old School' Soya

'Kim Chang-yeol's Old School' Soya "Uncle Kim Jong-guk encourages you more than you can

Kim Chang-yeol's Old School singer Soya thanked her uncle Kim Jong-guk. The singers Lee Seok-hoon and Soya appeared in SBS Love FM's Kim Chang-yeol's Old School, which aired on the 28th. On that day, DJ Kim Chang-yeol asked Soya, "What did uncle Kim Jong-guk cheer for?" Soya, "he supports a lot," he said "he always supports and encourages me more than bitter. Thank you." Han Min-kwan joked, "I'm sorry if I want to help you directly, rather than encouragement," Soya said. Absolutely not. ” Kim Chang-yeol said, “Kim Jong-guk really goes to praise and talk a lot.”

2019-10-31 18:31:11

What should I fill out?

What should I fill out?

Many people are wondering about the 'Han Hye-yeon v Line Diet Daeran'. This is related to the mobile ad rewards application buzzvil's quiz. In the aftermath, “Hye-yeon V-line Diet Daeran” has appeared on the top of a large portal search list. On the thirty day buzzvil posted a quiz about the 'Hye-yeon v-line diet disturbance'. In order to get the hint, it is explained that you can paste the search word copied beforehand and press the Enter button. What this quiz requires is 'bromelaline'. As the quiz is reported through the news, various users are making efforts to exchange information with each other through various Internet communities, S & S, etc., and to keep busy.

2019-10-31 18:11:17

Filial piety trip…

Filial piety trip…

? Battle Trip

2019-10-31 17:31:43