KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Kim Jang Chul put cabbage in front of you!

KBS 2TV Live Morning is good, Kim Jang Chul put cabbage in front of you!

2019-10-31 09:31:15

'Kingdom 2' Ryu Seung-ryong, Bae Do-na X Jeon Seok-ho X Park In-je and a certified shot ... Family Chemie

'Kingdom 2' Ryu Seung-ryong, Bae Do-na X Jeon Seok-ho X Park In-je and a certified shot ... Family Chemie

Netflix 'Kingdom 2' actors gathered in one place. Actor Ryu Seung-ryong uploaded a photo on his Instagram with an actor and director who appeared in the Netflix drama 'Kingdom 2'. In the released photographs, Ryu Seung-ryong, director Park In-je, Bae Doo-na and Jeon Seok-ho were included. They smiled brightly with their shoulders. Ryu Seung-ryong added, "'Kingdom 2' backslash. Nice faces. March 2020." Meanwhile, 'Kingdom 2' starring Ryu Seung-ryong, Bae Doo-na and Ji-hoon Hoon is about to be released in March next year. 'Kingdom 2' paints a story about another conspiracy and secret spread inside the palace, where the royal car wash window, which returned to the palace in search of the origin of blood and blood, was covered with plague.

2019-10-31 09:11:16

Yoon Sang-hyun Maybi, Is it tentative?

Yoon Sang-hyun Maybi, Is it tentative?

Yoon Sang-hyun, Mebi Camper You can't see Yoon Sang-hyun and Mebi couple in SBS Statue Dream 2 '. Yoon Sang-hyun's mabi is known to be tentative. The reason why I can't watch Yoon Sang Hyun's Maybi on the 30th is because of his appearance. Yoon Sang-hyun Maybi was pregnant at the time of her third month. Thank you. ” On the other hand, Maybi made his debut with A LetTer frOm Abell 1689 in 2006, and has worked in various fields such as singer, songwriter and radio DJ. Yoon Sang-hyun was married in 2015. Yoon Sang-hyun Maybi had a nerve war about buying a camping car last August.

2019-10-31 08:31:19

Mi-Ryo, “Bugirl highlights on Dingo music…”

Mi-Ryo, “Bugirl highlights on Dingo music…”

2019-10-31 08:11:11

Jang Na-ra, Bae Hae-sun and a friendly selfie ...

Jang Na-ra, Bae Hae-sun and a friendly selfie ... "With Bae-sun-sensei who releases happy energy."

Actor Jang Na-ra revealed Bae Hae-sun and his friendly selfie. Jang Nara posted a photo on his Instagram on the 27th with an article that reads "My VIP is! Happy Bae Hae-sun with a happy ♡." In the released photo, Jang Na-ra and Bae Hae-sun appeared in the drama 'VIP'. The two show off their friendliness and leave a certified shot. Jang Nara added the hashtag "# sbs # drama vip # vip # Vip ## Hae Sun # Senior # Na Jung Sun # Jang Nara". Meanwhile, Jang Nara is appearing as Na Jung-sun on SBS's new Korean drama 'VIP'.

2019-10-31 07:31:10

Decided to send…

Decided to send…

I live alone

2019-10-31 07:11:18

Chosungah Honey Powder Cream Peach Honey Skin

Chosungah Honey Powder Cream Peach Honey Skin

Chosungah Honey Powder Peach Peach Honey Skin Chosungah Honey Powder Cream is eye-catching. Chosungah Honey Powder Cream is made with peach honey skin regardless of tone. Chosungah Honey Powder Cream Box also provides a luxurious and simple feeling. Dull skin tone, dry tones or anything that helps to boost your vitality. It is also characterized by the philosophy of Che-Beauty leader Cho Sung-ah. It is also called a managed color brand. It also suggests that the honey powder cream is composed of care. It's an artist brand.

2019-10-31 06:31:10

Sunwoo Eunsook

Sunwoo Eunsook "Former husband Lee Young-ha, I believed that it was a lipstick smear on the underwear.

Actor Sun Woo Eun-suk, who starred in MBN 'Dongchimi', aired on the 26th, told his ex-husband Lee Young-ha's anecdote. On this day, Sun Woo Eun-suk said, "It's a thing of the past." "I once came back home after work, but the domestic helper called me." Then, "Gasa Doumi," I think I need to know, "he showed her husband's underwear. I have lipstick on my panties and running. " Sunwoo Eunsuk said, "I didn't really understand that there were lipstick marks on my underwear. But my husband doesn't learn a movie. Sunwoo Eun-suk said, "At that time, when I made a melodramatic film, there were many exposure scenes. The houseworker was upset, but I thought I was filming." Meanwhile, Sunwoo Eun-sook and Lee Young-ha married in 1981, but they divorced in September 2007.

2019-10-31 06:11:11

Kang Ji Young wondered about the promotion of Onyuri ...

Kang Ji Young wondered about the promotion of Onyuri ... "VIP"

In the 1st and 2nd episodes of SBS 'VIP' (directed Lee Jung-rim / play Cha Hae-won), which aired at 10 pm on the 28th, Na Jung-sun (Jang Na-na) was suspected of her husband Park Seong-jun (Lee Sang-yun). Kang Ji Young wondered about the promotion of Onyuri. Kang asked, “Is the rumor real?” Ma Sang-woo asked, "What rumor?" Kang Ji-young said, "Isn't that the food store employee?" As Ma Sang-woo continued to wonder, Na Jung-sun blocked the order and ordered, "Sang-woo, Xi'an came out. Kang Ji-young told Na Jung-sun, "How fast is a new employee these days." Na Jungsun replied, "Isn't it necessary to come out and inform?" Park introduced his new employee, On-yuri (Pyo Ye-jin), to the VIP team. Onyuri is a member of a contract worker who worked at a department store tasting corner and was appointed as a VIP team, a key department of a department store, overnight. Na Jung-sun said, "I'm fat now," and "Kang Ji-young said," The brand came out a little smaller than other brands. "Na Jung-sun said," Do you know that you brought this to me? " I'm not wearing you, get 44. "

2019-10-31 05:31:11

'Gag Concert' Park Joon-hyung gave a lecture to Kim Soo-young, who delivers an episode of wasps.

'Gag Concert' Park Joon-hyung gave a lecture to Kim Soo-young, who delivers an episode of wasps.

2019-10-31 05:11:27

Kim Gun Mo is married to two fifty, and the bride-in-law is a pianist Jang Ji-yeon, the daughter of Jang Uk-jo's daughter.

Kim Gun Mo is married to two fifty, and the bride-in-law is a pianist Jang Ji-yeon, the daughter of Jang Uk-jo's daughter.

2019-10-31 04:31:10

Lee Joo-bin, the beauty of Balinese 'No humiliation'

Lee Joo-bin, the beauty of Balinese 'No humiliation'

Actor Lee Joo-bin delivered the vacation. On the 28th, Lee Jubin posted a photo on his Instagram. Lee Joo-bin is taking a selfie while wearing a colorful hairpin and a yellow swimsuit. In particular, it looks very good with the cool beach. Meanwhile, Lee Joo-bin starred in the ended JTBC drama 'Mello is Constitution.'

2019-10-31 04:11:10

Sprout Oatmeal Diet to See Outstanding Effects

Sprout Oatmeal Diet to See Outstanding Effects

As sprout oat powder, the diet can have an excellent effect. Sprout Oat is one of Time Magazine's top 10 superfoods, and can be mixed with milk or yogurt when ingested. Sprout Oat flour has an excellent diet effect when ingested. Oat flour, rich in fiber, can be eaten with a spoonful of rice. Oat sprouts are planted in a pot or on the ground and sprouted for several days. Oat sprouts are good for urban farms. How should the diet proceed? Sprout is rich in dietary fiber, so it is effective for constipation during diet. It is good for body fat reduction and toxin emission. There are many ways to eat sprout oat powder. Sprout oat powder can be eaten as juice or detox juice. 200ml of water can be eaten as a juice by adding a tablespoon of powder, and detox juice shows excellent detoxification effect Oats are the main ingredient of oatmeal and are often made from oatmeal. You can mix 1 banana and powder to make a shake. The young shoots are made from powder before the oats grow. Lowers blood cholesterol and is effective in preventing constipation and diet. Excellent detoxification effect. Please note that overdose is not good for kidney disease. Indigestion can also come.

2019-10-31 03:31:41

Cheer up, who's the former baby box member Lee Hee-jin?

Cheer up, who's the former baby box member Lee Hee-jin?

Appears to be outstanding while he is 40 years old.

2019-10-31 03:11:28

"There is a country for children" Night house concert was also held at Jung Mi-ae

2019-10-31 02:31:13