Emerald lakes in Switzerland and high wonders?

Emerald lakes in Switzerland and high wonders?

Love landing

2019-10-31 02:11:13

'Radio Show' Jeong Ho-geun, actor → shamanic income

'Radio Show' Jeong Ho-geun, actor → shamanic income "To pay for what you want"

'Park Myung-soo's radio show' Jung Ho-geun told his life as a shaman. Actor Jeong Ho-geun appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM's `` Park Myung-soo's Radio Show '', which aired on the 28th. DJ Park Myung-su said, “Actor Jung Ho-geun is born again as a shaman. In the past, MBC dressing room and comedy room were next to each other. ” Jeong Ho-geun said, “I ate a pot rice. Park Myung-soo seems to sink a lot as she gets older. It's nice to see. ” Jeong Ho-geun, who spends his second life as an actor in shamanism, said, “People went on an unexpected road. I looked at the sky often since I was young. And I talked to the sky often. ” “Those who are on God's path are unusual. "I think someone's going to have a problem at your house." Chung Ho-keun asked a month's income, "Rather than earn a lot, just think about five people a day," he said. When asked, "How much is it better to pay at least when I come to the store?" Jeong Ho-geun replied, "Why should I pay 50,000 won?"

2019-10-31 01:31:31

Sprout Barley Powder Color, Jeju, Suggested Sprout barley, a type of polyphenol, improves liver function

Sprout Barley Powder Color, Jeju, Suggested Sprout barley, a type of polyphenol, improves liver function

Sprout barley powder is also effective in diet. Bupon barley, a type of polyphenol, called saponarin, is good for diet because it helps to improve liver function and helps to prevent obesity by increasing detoxification ability. The number of growing barley is growing. How to choose sprout barley is clear blue light and do not eat insects. How to grow sprout barley grows well anywhere, so prepare pots and plant seeds on sunny verandas. It is best to eat as a sprout barley powder organic product. There are a variety of bud barley powder products on the market, so check the ingredients carefully. Sprout barley powder is usually eaten according to one's preference such as milk or water. Sprout barley has a weak heat, so it's best to pour it in lukewarm or cold water. Detox juice can be eaten. It refers to barley that is not ripe, and has recently been spotlighted as a well-being food. Sprout barley helps to remove harmful oxygen from the body and contains 5 times more iron than spinach. It is also excellent for hangovers. The side effect of Sprout Barley is to avoid eating if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. There are two colors. It is green and yellowish in color. The green product is made by grinding only leaves, and the yellowed product is made by grinding whole root. But green powdered powder is better for you. Sprout barley powder is also produced and recommended in Jeju Island.

2019-10-31 01:11:29

Removed by urinary stone surgery?

Removed by urinary stone surgery?

Absences come down near the bladder Treatments for urolithiasis include atmospheric therapy, pharmacotherapy, extracorporeal shock lithotripsy, ureteroscopy, percutaneous nephrolithotripsy, laparoscopic surgery, and laparotomy. Although the frequency of laparotomy or laparoscopic surgery has been greatly reduced due to recent advances in surgical techniques and machinery, laparotomy may be performed if the above-mentioned treatments are ineffective. Urinary tract stones may cause pain in the lower abdomen, testicles, and scrotum in men, and in women, to the genital area. Bladder irritation, such as urinary frequency, can also occur when the stone is placed near the bladder. Severe pain is accompanied by nausea, vomiting, bloating, and hematuria due to urolithiasis. Severe cases can also cause urinary tract infections, hydronephrosis, and kidney failure. In the past, vascular surgery was mainly used, but since 1980, the development of endoscopy, extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, ureteroscopes and masonry has greatly reduced complications and sequelae in the treatment of stones, resulting in rapid recovery and shortening of treatment period. have.

2019-10-31 00:31:16

We are closely connected with Jang Hee-woong and Kim Gun-Mo.

We are closely connected with Jang Hee-woong and Kim Gun-Mo.

Many people are curious about Wednesday night's talent Jang Hee-woong. This is closely related to the fact that he was the brother of a prospective bride of late bachelor singer Kim Gun-mo. As a result, Jang Hee-woong's name is listed at the top of the large portal search list. The thirty-day plural media allegedly reported on the wedding of singer Kim Gun Mo as a top story. In particular, she reported that the other woman was a piano player who majored in music. Therefore, attention is naturally focused on Jang Hee Woong. In 2000, he made his debut to the public through the TV drama Duk-yi. Since then, he has accumulated filmography through Queen Seondeok and Jumong. Not only that, he also plays an active role as a professional bowler, showing off his talents in all directions and showing off his beauty.

2019-10-31 00:11:40

Paik Il-seop and Samija Kim Kwan-soo and Nagsa-ri in over 40 years

Paik Il-seop and Samija Kim Kwan-soo and Nagsa-ri in over 40 years

2019-10-30 23:31:12

Who is Choi Love-Huh Management, the real presidential promise and bizarre prophecy?

Who is Choi Love-Huh Management, the real presidential promise and bizarre prophecy?

2019-10-30 23:11:11

BTS Jimin's World Amazed

BTS Jimin's World Amazed

2019-10-30 22:31:11

Who is the pianist Jang Ji-yeon who bailed for his fifty-two years old bachelor Kim Gun-mo?

Who is the pianist Jang Ji-yeon who bailed for his fifty-two years old bachelor Kim Gun-mo?

2019-10-30 22:11:11

Kim Yeong-dae MBC tree TV drama posted a picture with the words Oh Nam-ju

Kim Yeong-dae MBC tree TV drama posted a picture with the words Oh Nam-ju

Actor Kim Young-dae revealed his daily life. On the 23rd, Kim Young-Dae posted a photo with an article on his Instagram, "Well ... it's Wednesday .. I have to go to school. Kim Young-dae is in a uniform and is sitting in a chair and looking at a mobile phone. The long legs and slender jawline that stand out are especially noticeable.

2019-10-30 21:31:25

Group Dia's 'Culture Show' shot

Group Dia's 'Culture Show' shot

Group diamond members went all out. On the 26th, Dreamcatcher official Twitter said, “Two o'clock! You can meet DIA at 107.7MHz SBS Power FM ‘Dushi Escape Cullto Show’. Please wait a minute, ”the picture was posted with the article. In the released photo, DIA is appearing in the 'Doosi Escape Cultu Show' public broadcast. The members are showing off their superior beauty by leaving verification shots in the waiting room. Puppet-like visuals attract fans. On the other hand, DIA participated in the 'Cultu Show' held in Jeongeup, Jeonbuk. The stage was decorated with hit songs such as 'Woo' and 'Woo'.

2019-10-30 21:11:11

Somebody 2, your heart fluttering ??

Somebody 2, your heart fluttering ??

2019-10-30 20:31:12

Did you feel the disappointment of many fans due to the closing?

Did you feel the disappointment of many fans due to the closing?

Summer please Lee Young-eun, who played the role of Wang Geum-hee in KBS1's daily drama 'Summer Please,' (Ko Ji-won, Director Sung Joon-hae), showed a unique acting power and is attracting attention by releasing a photograph of the shooting site with a meaningful Jong-sim. Lee Young-eun, especially at the shooting site, released the final shot (128 times) script and bouquet in hand certified shots were disappointed by many fans due to the end of the camp. She said, “Hello, I'm Lee Geum-hee who played Wang Geum-hee in 'Summer, please'”. “It's the last filming day today. It seems like we've filmed together for about seven months. I hear it. ” “Thank you very much, my dear viewers. I look forward to seeing you again in the future. ” The donor said, “I don't think I can live with a lifelong guilt if her wife is wrong with me.” The donor went to the Senate. Geum-hee's bone marrow transplant became a success. I found an angel nursery school. "Today is the last day of shooting, and it seems to have been taken together for about seven months, but I'm new and deeply disappointed," he said.

2019-10-30 20:12:03

Happiness Insun is around KBS2 ???

Happiness Insun is around KBS2 ???

Insun Lee's agency Humap Contents announced on the 25th, "Insun announced that it will release a new digital single 'Happy' through various music sites on November 4th at 6 pm." 'Happiness' is a new song about four years after the single 'Pinocchio' released in July 2015.It is a star that creates lyrics like trusty and composer Lee Hyun-seung and Geum who produced Insun's 'Father' and Baek Ji-young 'Do not forget'. The song is a collaboration of Kim and Kim. Insoon is expected to visit viewers for a long time after appearing on music broadcasts and entertainments such as KBS2's 'Undying Masterpiece', MBC 'Radio Star' and MBN 'Voice Queen' before and after the release date of November 4th. `` Happiness '' is expected to be released for the first time in the `` Undying Masterpiece, '' which aired on the 27th. Insun, who made her debut as a sister in 1978, has been loved by the nation through music and stages that spans generations, including 'Father', 'Goose's Dream' and 'Friends'.

2019-10-30 19:31:12

Park Hye-Ryun writes

Park Hye-Ryun writes "Dream Garden" solo exhibition with dreamy four seasons

Park Hye-ryun's solo exhibition, which envisions the conception and non-imagination in one screen and creates the works of natural beauty with colorful colors, was held from October 23rd (Wed) to October 29th (Tue), 2019. Opened in Looking at the four seasons of nature from the artist's point of view, he described the features that can be felt in each season with lines, and colored them to create a dreamy image that impressed visitors. Park Hye-ryun writes, "We tried to create a time of relaxation and healing as we intended. "It was a fun and rewarding exhibition because I responded and showed interest in my personality." Park Hye-Ryun participated in the 2019 Gallery Conseil Gallery Conseille New Artists Competition held in September, and received the Chairman's Award from the Korea Art Association. Promised to showcase his work.

2019-10-30 19:11:25