His countermeasure was counterattack…

2019-10-30 14:11:23

`Cheonma Mart`

Cho told Mi-ran (Jeong Hye-sung) to "hinder sales so that sales of Chun-Mar Mart could not rise," and Park (CEO Jae-Won) asked him to check whether there were any problems with the conquest of Cheong-ri Mart.

His countermeasure was counterattack.

Mr. Park, who worked at Chun-ri Mart by Kwon Young-gu (Park Ho-san), was concerned with the indiscriminate hiring of Chun-ri Mart.

I told the staff to bring some papers to support the specs and say, “I will look at the specs and decide whether or not I can work.

More than 900 TOEIC is a must. ”

Employees were frustrated, but they worked together and drove Park away.

Oh In-bae (Kang Hong-suk) who played the hit became a hero of the staff.

On the other hand, Kim Byung Chul's acting in 'Cheap Cheonri Mart' literally laughs and rings viewers.

Unexplained behavior, a statement to Moon Seok-gu.

Kim Byeong-cheol paints the home theater by unraveling the passion of the manager Moon Seok-gu (Lee Dong-hui) and the employees of the Mart, and Jung Bok-dong, which reveals the heart hidden in the purity of the characters.

In fact, he pretended not to be a conqueror, but he couldn't stand Park threatening the employees.

He summoned him quietly into the storehouse, telling in secret how he had chastised those who afflicted his quarters during the army.