October 5 LA…

October 5 LA…

? MSuperM The Beginning˝ In the 1st and 2nd part of the SBS entertainment program 'Super M The Beginning', which aired on the 25th night, SHINee's Taemin, Exo Kai and Baekhyun, NCT127 Taeyong and Mark, and WaveV's Lucas and Ten's project group, Super M lost. On 5 October, the center of Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA was controlled. This was due to the debut showcase of K-pop Avengers SuperM. A lot of fans gathered to see them from an early time, and fans cheered for the group before making their debut. Relating to living in a hostel rather than a hotel, Ten said, “I talked with members and found that I prefer to live in a hotel rather than a hotel. If you rent a place to live, you can get closer. ” In response to the same expectations, SuperM members were packed with idols representing K-pop. It was reminiscent of `` Avengers '' when each member of each outstanding talent grouped together to form a powerful group. The day before debut showcase, Lee Soo-man participated in directing while watching the showcase rehearsal meticulously. Taemin said, "I wanted to see you on stage, so you were nervous. I felt like you were feeling similar to us."

2019-10-30 10:11:57

Punchnel SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 23rd

Punchnel SNS focuses attention on photos posted on the 23rd

Punchello, who communicates with the netizens through social media, showed off his daily life. On the 23rd, Punchello posted a new article on SNS with a picture of “Stylist @radiofear”. The netizens who have seen this are “real ㅇ ㅇ ㅎ handsome”, “tree handsome !!!”, “real tea handsome ...... ㅠㅠ”, “woo and black and white ......” It showed various reactions.

2019-10-30 09:31:31

Three people are worried about viewers about love and marriage ??

Three people are worried about viewers about love and marriage ??

My Little Television Roh Sa-yeon, Roh-sa-bong, and Jeon Ji-ryul open a counseling center for Maritel Love and War. The three raise expectations by telling viewers about “love and marriage” to conduct nuclear fastball consultations with honest talks without filtering. The labor and management were known to have become obsessed with judges by transforming them into “old judges”. "I want to hit this," even a serious worry counselor hit the judge rods. Mr. Roh burst into a big smile, and Ji-ryul struggled to beat him.

2019-10-30 09:11:11

Jung-ah, an after-school student, takes a shot after giving birth to her son.

Jung-ah, an after-school student, takes a shot after giving birth to her son.

Jungah showed affection for her son. The group's after school member Jung Ah shared two photos on his Instagram on the 25th with the phrase, "Junhunah. You're good here. In the photo, Jung-ah sticks her lips to her son with no face. His son smiled brightly and boasted a cute charm. Junga married Chung Chang-young in 2018 and gave birth to a son on the 12th.

2019-10-30 08:31:24

MC owners resemble mom words ???

MC owners resemble mom words ???

‘Doggy dogs’ In the SBS Plus 'dung dogs' aired on the afternoon of the 27th, episodes related to the preaching of the performers were released. While talking about the doctrine of dogs and children in the studio, MC Seo Jang-hoon asks the performers, "If you preach with a handsome face, your child will look alike. MC Yujin said, "I resemble my mother, the word choice seems extreme. I'm not dating, but I'm going to marry."

2019-10-30 08:11:12

편 When you start a new restaurant ˝

편 When you start a new restaurant ˝

In the broadcast, Jung Il-woo unveiled his daily life for the first time and released a hidden charm. First, his house surprised everyone with neat interiors and antique interior items. The pretty teacups he had collected himself deprived the former cast. Jung Il-woo looked for stuff to prepare for breakfast. Jung Il-woo, who chose the ingredients without hesitation, made cucumber radish and miso stew with good skill. Lee Young-ja who saw him watering the tree appeared "magazine" was not praised. Jung Hye-young, who seemed elegant like a scene in the magazine, gave a reversal charm in unexpectedly hairy manner by actually washing clothes with a combat stance and pushing up while filling the watering can. He also showed an unexpected glutton charm. After eating breakfast alone, I went directly to the cold noodle house and added saree to the cold noodle to get rid of a bowl. Jung Il-woo, who always boasted a managed figure, was even more amazing when he was a big eater. Jung Il-woo, born in 1987, is 33 years old. Jung Il-woo, who made his debut with the MBC ‘Unstoppable High Kick’ in 2006, played the role of Ying Ying-gun Lee Geum in the SBS ‘Hatch’, which ended in April.

2019-10-30 07:31:18

I've arrived at the auditorium of 'Don's Ears, Donkey's Ears,'

I've arrived at the auditorium of 'Don's Ears, Donkey's Ears,'

On the 27th, KBS2 'The Boss's Ear is the Donkey Ear' depicted the first game of LG Sakers' opening game. When I arrived at the audition hall, I got angry again after seeing the clothes on the hanger. The color, shape and height of the clothes are all different. Kim said, "Clothes are works. Hangers are like a frame that takes a piece." She pointed out the storm, pointing to the hanger that hangs the costume before the audition began, and later sighed by the models wearing shoes to freeze the scene with shock and horror. 'Fashion Boss' Kim So-yeon was an audition judge for the fashion show. We decided to watch the capabilities of our models. Before the audition, everyone was nervous about the floor and the hanger on the clothes. Watching the models walk, she was interested in each one and gave advice on styling and walking. We give warm encouragement to prospect new model.

2019-10-30 07:11:12

Kim Na-hee Traffic Accident, Unbelievable Reaction

Kim Na-hee Traffic Accident, Unbelievable Reaction

Kim Na-hee Traffic accident, unbelievable reaction, sadness Kim Na-hee traffic accident is shocking. Fans who saw the keyword Kim Na-hee's traffic accident showed a mixed reaction. There was a reaction that Kim Na-hee was incredible about a traffic accident. On the 28th, Kim Na-hee appeared in KBS morning yard. Kim Na-hee's traffic accident is incredible news for viewers who watched this program. Kim Na-hee's traffic accident is a fact. Kim Na-hee is called the trot vitamin. Kim Na-hee, who is plump and youthful, is also famous as a gag woman. Kim Na-hee is very popular with her beautiful looks and meals. Fans of Kim Na-hee's traffic accident are praying for joy.

2019-10-30 06:31:22

BTS Jimin, idol personal brand reputation first place, second place Kang Daniel, third place Girls' Generation Taeyeon!

BTS Jimin, idol personal brand reputation first place, second place Kang Daniel, third place Girls' Generation Taeyeon!

2019-10-30 06:11:18

Zhang Ziyi's second pregnancy, proved by photo, more than two hundred days

Zhang Ziyi's second pregnancy, proved by photo, more than two hundred days

Zhang Ziyi second pregnancy, photo published, over two hundred days Zhang Ziyi's second pregnancy heats up the Internet. Zhang Ziyi's second pregnancy photo was published in Weibo. Zhang Ziyi announced his second pregnancy. Zhang Ziyi was overjoyed about the second pregnancy and announced that it was over 200 days. Domestic fans also congratulate Zhang Ziyi's second pregnancy. Zhang Ziyi's second pregnancy can be said to be a slope in four years. The first had a daughter. Zhang Ziyi did not forget to express his gratitude for her interest and support, saying that she would share her joy with her second pregnancy. Zhang Ziyi's second pregnancy photo showed that Zhang Ziyi is living a happy life. He boasted of his weight and work, boasting of grace and elegance.

2019-10-30 05:31:33

In the broadcast of “Love is Beautyful Life is Wonderful”, Sun Woo Youngae asks Hong Yura to ask her regards Kim Cheong Ah Yeta ...?

In the broadcast of “Love is Beautyful Life is Wonderful”, Sun Woo Youngae asks Hong Yura to ask her regards Kim Cheong Ah Yeta ...?

On the 27th, KBS 2TV weekend drama 'Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful' depicts Hong Yu-ra (Na Yeong-hee) who is curious about the recent situation of Kim Cheong-a. In the broadcast, Sun Woo Young-ae told Hong Yu-ra, who is asking for the safety of Kim Cheong-a (Sin In-ah). Surprised by an unexpected meeting, Seo-ah (Cho Yun-hee) was conscious of her eyes and told her not to come to the hospital. Young-a late noticed that his son-in-law Jin-woo (Oh Min-suk) was in a coma state and recalled the accident of Baek-rim.

2019-10-30 05:11:16

Toss Nappies Quotes, 29 questions toss quiz hints and answers!

Toss Nappies Quotes, 29 questions toss quiz hints and answers!

2019-10-30 04:31:24

The panelists have their own `` 1st row of corners ''

The panelists have their own `` 1st row of corners ''

Actor Jeon Yeon-yeon starred in the JTBC entertainment program 'Best Corner No.1' which aired on the 27th. When the panel's queen asked Jeon Yeon-yeon to select "My Best Movie," Jeon Yeon-yeon said, "I have a love for the work called" A Great Day. " Jeonyeonyeon said, "When I was loved in Cannes as a 'milyang', there was something people expected of Jeonyeonyeon. Because it was a low-budget movie, I was burdened but wanted to work hard." MC Jang Sung-gyu asked, "What is your favorite movie among the 18 films?" Jeon yeonyeon called 'a wonderful day'.

2019-10-30 04:11:30

Astro Cha Eun-Woo wins exclusive fan meeting tour

Astro Cha Eun-Woo wins exclusive fan meeting tour "Aroha feels closer"

Group Astro Cha Eun-woo thanked the fans. Cha Eun-Woo recently posted on Astro's official Twitter, "Cha Eun-Woo's Just One 10Minute !!! It was a very fun and happy tour. The picture was posted. Cha Eun-woo is looking at the camera with a message full of fans' affection. Sculpture-like visuals show off their 'tear' beauty. In particular, a tender smile with affection for the fans is taken away. Meanwhile, Cha Eun-Woo recently finished the first overseas exclusive fan meeting tour `` JUST ONE 10 MINUTE '' (Just One Ten Minute).

2019-10-30 03:31:10

Hibiscus Powder Efficacy, Physiological and Pregnant Women Hibiscus Tea How to Eat Boiled Water Organic

Hibiscus Powder Efficacy, Physiological and Pregnant Women Hibiscus Tea How to Eat Boiled Water Organic

Hibiscus is dried and eaten with finely ground powder or tea bags. Tea, juice, yoplait, etc. to eat. How to eat hibiscus tea is to prepare boiled water, organic petals and 1 to 2 tablespoons of honey. Tea benefits balance hormones and promote digestion. As a side effect, people with low blood pressure can cause anemia when ingested. Powder effect has diuretic effect is good for removing swelling and excellent blood circulation. Hibiscus powder is good for menstrual disorders, which can also help women with irregular periods. It also works for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Pregnant women should avoid or avoid hibiscus tea. You shouldn't take it, especially in early pregnancy because of the risk of miscarriage. Hibiscus calories are 37kcal per 100g, which is effective in the diet. Because it inhibits the absorption of carbohydrates, it is good for short-term diets and also for skin care. However, excessive intake of food because of cold stomach and diarrhea may be. Powder efficacy lowers cholesterol levels and blood pressure and inhibits the absorption of carbohydrates, which is good for diet. Hibiscus is a type of phytoestrogens, called Dyzezein, which is effective for menstrual irregularities and relieves menstrual pain. Good for women, but pregnant women should not drink hibiscus tea. There is a risk of miscarriage.

2019-10-30 03:11:16