Kim Na-jung Announcer

Kim Na-jung Announcer "Drawn as 82 year old Kim Ji-young female victim", strange equality

Kim Na-jung announcer like women all over Kim Na-jung's announcer is watching the film about Kim Ji-young, who was born in the 82nd year. Kim Na-jung announcer expressed his feeling that he watched a movie on his Instagram on 29th. Kim Ji-young, born in the 82nd year of film, has surpassed 1 million viewers in the fifth day of its release, becoming the No. 1 box office leader and leading the craze for the autumn theater. This film is regarded as a delicate depiction of the stories of ordinary 30s Jiyoung and the surrounding characters. The announcer Kim Na-jung said, "I felt uncomfortable as a woman who seems to have drawn women all over like a victim." Kim announces, "I went to Ewha Womans University, and when I was in school, I was born differently from a man and a woman. In a further comment, Kim Announcer emphasized that this is a personal idea. He also said that he did not know penism.

2019-10-30 02:31:22

The most painful cause of tonsil stones, or how to remove

The most painful cause of tonsil stones, or how to remove

The most painful symptom of tonsil stones is a bad breath. If tonsil stones are in progress, this is a typical symptom, which can cause a feeling of foreign body or discomfort in the neck and affect daily life. The reason for this is caused by food waste and bacteria agglomerating in the secretions of the tonsils that occur inside the tonsils. Removal can be done by hard coughing or nausea. The diagnosis of tonsil stones is simple. When you cough or sneeze, you may feel something like grains of rice, or you may feel stuffy like a sore throat, tingling, or something on your neck. . There are many ways to get rid of it. The most accurate way is to go to an otolaryngologist to see a doctor for treatment. Removal surgery involves removing the tonsils or resecting the tonsils if the process is severe.

2019-10-30 02:11:09

Sprout Oat Powder Powder Recommended, Charm, Youth Grain You can make juice by adding a tablespoon of powder to 200 ml of water.

Sprout Oat Powder Powder Recommended, Charm, Youth Grain You can make juice by adding a tablespoon of powder to 200 ml of water.

Sprout oat powder is recommended for high blood pressure, constipation, and diet. You can find various sprout oat powder products on the market such as Charmzone sprout oat powder and youth grain sprout oat powder. There are many ways to eat. Sprout oat powder can be eaten as juice or detox juice. 200ml of water can be eaten as a juice by adding a tablespoon of powder, and detox juice shows excellent detoxification effect Oats are the main ingredient of oatmeal and are often made from oatmeal. You can mix 1 banana and powder to make a shake. Sprout Oat Powder and Sprout Oat Powder have excellent dietary effects when ingested. Oat flour, rich in fiber, can be eaten with a spoonful of rice. Oat sprouts are planted in a pot or on the ground and sprouted for several days. Oat sprouts are good for urban farms. Oat flour is rich in fiber, so you can eat it instead of brown rice. Sprout oats are readily available on the market, and can be grown well by providing adequate water and placing them in the sun. After mixing the desired fruit in 200ml of water, add 1 tablespoon of powder and grind it in a blender. Detox juice has an excellent detox effect and is great for oatmeal. When you cook, add a spoonful of sprouted oat powder to eat healthy oat rice.

2019-10-30 01:31:12

Representative of Golden Bridge Securities, former Chief Prosecutor of Kim Hyung-jun, PD Notebook

Representative of Golden Bridge Securities, former Chief Prosecutor of Kim Hyung-jun, PD Notebook

2019-10-30 01:11:22

Liquid e-cigarette exit atmosphere, youth immediately stop

Liquid e-cigarette exit atmosphere, youth immediately stop

Liquid Electronic Cigarette Ejection Atmosphere, Harmful Component Analysis As the liquid electronic cigarette damage grows, it is being withdrawn from the market. The government particularly warned of the danger that youth should stop using liquid e-cigarettes immediately. The US Food and Drug Administration announced plans to prohibit the sale of fragranced liquid e-cigarettes that have not been approved for pre-sale as a measure against the surge in the use of liquid e-cigarettes among young people. In Korea, a suspicious case of lung injury was reported on the 2nd. According to an expert review, there were opinions of suspected lung injury related to the use of liquid e-cigarette, based on CT imaging findings and negative bacterial or viral infection test results. On the 23rd, the government announced that it will complete the analysis of harmful components in liquid e-cigarettes by November, and that the human hazard studies will be promptly published to announce the results in the first half of next year, thus preparing a scientific basis for banning the collection and sale of products.

2019-10-30 00:31:25

Sung Hwi's surprise appearance

Sung Hwi's surprise appearance

Seong Hwi (real name Park Seong-ki), a model, was welcomed. His recent appearance, which was famous as a top model through various entertainments, was simple and friendly. Sung Hwi showed her son Park Seong-ki of the couple, Park Dae-cheol and Lee Geum-ran, through MBN 'Human Documentary Sano Ramen' on the 29th. He is now home to help his parents join anchovies. Although the entertainment life has been suspended for a while, the relationship with the entertainment and model acquaintances has not been broken. He has 20 years of friendship with the supermodel golf team, and regularly meets and volunteers as a member of Tasamo, a volunteer group of entertainers such as Ryu Si-won, Park Chul, Hong Seok-cheon, and Kim Seung-soo. Meanwhile, Sung Hwi is learning to work with his father on board a ship. He's awkward yet, but he's packed with hard-working learning attitudes. Livestock Newspaper, CHUKSANNEWS

2019-10-30 00:11:19

Kyungwon team name HINAPIA started to debut

Kyungwon team name HINAPIA started to debut

On 24th, HINAPIA's company Alsulbit Entertainment said, “We decided to name the girl group HINAPIA. The members will consist of five members, Min Kyung, Kyung Won, Yebin, Eun Woo, and the last undisclosed member. ” The team name “HINAPIA” is a name that expresses the ambition of delivering hope to the public with various charms, starting with its debut. HINAPIA focused on preparing for the final stage of their debut by finishing their recent album jackets and music videos, aiming for their debut in November.

2019-10-29 23:31:27

Shinse Gyeonggi Half Price, OK Cashbag Oquiz hints on Tuesday, correct answer!

Shinse Gyeonggi Half Price, OK Cashbag Oquiz hints on Tuesday, correct answer!

2019-10-29 23:11:29

Billboard famous columnist Jeff Benjamin and BTS Jimin are certified!

Billboard famous columnist Jeff Benjamin and BTS Jimin are certified!

2019-10-29 22:31:13

Nia people of the topic, daily life released on SNS on the 22nd

Nia people of the topic, daily life released on SNS on the 22nd

On the 22nd, nia people's "Fresh out of the ocean after" was released on Instagram, and the picture is becoming a hot topic. Netizens who saw this left a variety of comments. Meanwhile, NIA People's Instagram is a topical SNS that communicates with Netizens by revealing NIA People's daily life.

2019-10-29 22:11:12

I once appeared in the Love Catcher Love Catcher 2 Panel

I once appeared in the Love Catcher Love Catcher 2 Panel

Hong Seok-cheon posted pictures taken with Mnet 'Love Catcher 2' performers Park Jung-jin and Song Sera on his personal Instagram on the 23rd. 'Love Catcher 2' Park Jung-jin and Song Se-ra, who became real lovers, still showed their sweetness. Meanwhile, Hong Seok-cheon appeared on the 'Love Catcher 2' panel, which was closed on the 10th.

2019-10-29 21:31:15

Shin Min-ah Hong Jin-young and good day, five-year-old young couple Kim Woo-bin and devotion Lee Sang-mu! ... What is nasopharyngeal cancer?

Shin Min-ah Hong Jin-young and good day, five-year-old young couple Kim Woo-bin and devotion Lee Sang-mu! ... What is nasopharyngeal cancer?

2019-10-29 21:11:11

Kim Ji-hwan and others participated to increase the degree of perfection.

Kim Ji-hwan and others participated to increase the degree of perfection.

Forty Five is a project group with Hur Kyung-hwan, Kim Won-hyo, Kim Ji-ho, Park Seong-gwang, and Park Young-jin, who has drawn the best share price in the Korean comedy world. This new song is a addictive melody such as 'Tarungreung' and 'I kicked my clothes'. Hong Jin-young's 'Tear Rain' and many other hits, including the production team's play sound composer found that the coma and Kim Ji-hwan participated to improve the completion. Huh Kyung-hwan said, "It was hard to see us before the number of forty, but it seemed calmer and more enjoyable than when we were twenty years old. We are forty years old that we can really enjoy."

2019-10-29 20:31:11

The director just walks the flower path and draws a new image from the scene?

The director just walks the flower path and draws a new image from the scene?

On the 24th afternoon at the Grand Ballroom, Ramada Hotel, Sindorim, Seoul, Choi Yun-so said at the presentation of KBS 1TV's evening drama 'Walk on the Flower Road'. "It's a character with many twists and turns. I heard, "he said," I'm trying to express my feelings from living with my parents. The director draws new images from the scene and builds confidence. I feel infinite sense of responsibility. ”'Walk the flower path' (played by Chae Hye-young, Na Seung-hyun, director) A life-reset drama that runs, including Choi Yun-so, Choe Jung-hwan, Shim Ji-ho and Jung Yoo-min. The first star of the drama, Ahn Jung-hwan said, “I did a lot of private conversations rather than acting well in an audition. I think the director was trying to see the inclination of the inner dong inside me. ”I think Bongcheon-dong is super-positive, but human setup also seems to be cast in a positive way.”

2019-10-29 20:11:12

Geo ♥ Choi Ye Seul, Couples in Pajamas and Brushing Teeth…

Geo ♥ Choi Ye Seul, Couples in Pajamas and Brushing Teeth…

Sesame Salt Honeymoon Geo's wife Choi Ye Seul is still ten days after marriage. Choi wrote on his Instagram on the 29th: "The Pilates are finished! Enjoy YESRIN BB and V-Band is open at 8:00 pm". I put it. Choi is currently on a honeymoon with her husband Geo and roasted sesame salt. The couple are undisclosed from everyday life brushing their teeth to couples pajamas, honeymoons and happy outings. Livestock newspaper, CHUKSANNEWS

2019-10-29 19:32:12