"Reggae Peace" YouTube Channel Link

Haha on Twitter on the 22nd "It's been a long time ~~ I'll do my best on Twitter too !! ~ And ~~ Let's start my wife Yu-chan !! Along with the star YouTube channel link. Ha Ha was a lover, promoting her channel. Haha married Singer Star in 2012 and has two sons and one daughter.

2019-10-29 19:11:11

I was surprised to find that I succeeded in losing Happy Together.

I was surprised to find that I succeeded in losing Happy Together.

On the 24th, KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Happy Together 4' starring singer Jinsung, Hong Jinyoung, Lee Hae-ri, Hur Kyung-hwan and Park Seojin as guest. Hong Jin-young said, "My sister Hong Sun-young succeeded in losing 22kg." "My sister is right after I lose weight. A little boxy clothes are right," she said. Hong Jin-young said, "I had swollen face except for wisdom teeth before, but in the comments, 'Why are you so fat. "I'm doing a U-turn with a workout."

2019-10-29 18:31:15

Homemade Hampung Kim Seong-joo, a mother and son ???

Homemade Hampung Kim Seong-joo, a mother and son ???

Alley Restaurant In the broadcast, Baek Jong-won visited Jeongneung's handmade hamburger house for a solution. Homemade hamburger run by mother and son. Kim Sung-joo said to her mother that she was from a theatrical actor. Strangely, the guests kept food. Paik Jong-won was sent directly to answer the question of closing 12 times. Paik Jong-won asked the boss about inconsistent menus such as ordering cutlet stew and sashimi among various menus. Although the boss is not confident, he gave a laugh to Baek Jong-won, who revealed that he would serve food when the customer's order came in. Paik Jong-won visited. As it is a complete collection, assorted wares are also required. Unlike my brother, who was very nervous, began to cook calmly. Under the sister's leadership, everything went smoothly. He told me why he left the play, "I got married and got a baby right after that, and after that I had two more kids, so I had 10 years left. .

2019-10-29 18:11:17

Ryu Jun-yyeol told the recent trend through his Instagram

Ryu Jun-yyeol told the recent trend through his Instagram

Ryu Jun-yeol gave a recent trend through his Instagram on the 24th. In the picture he visited London, England. Exposing the exotic landscape, he seized his eyes with a unique fashion sense and superior spirit. Meanwhile, Ryu Jun-yeol attended the London Asian Film Festival.

2019-10-29 17:31:45

Life Document My Way

Life Document My Way

Yoo Na-hee plays golf well ... In the TV Chosun Liberal Arts Program 'Insaeng Documentary-My Way' broadcasted on the 23rd, Yu Nan-hee came to Kim Dong-gyu's house and blossomed the story flower. Yoo Nan-hee laughed at the story of Kim Dong-gyu, a good golfer, who taught himself golf. Yoo Nan-hee replied, "Hobbies are similar," and replied, "One day I got a phone call and asked me to play golf. But I never played golf. "Whatever you said later to me." Yoo Na-hee said, “I like men like baritone, and women like medium tone like meso soprano,” he said.

2019-10-29 17:11:10

It was enough to make colorful Daniel smile

It was enough to make colorful Daniel smile

`` Colorful Daniel '' is a trablog content of Kang Daniel who grows into a colorful color through a new experience in a strange situation. Following this, Daniel visited Trampoline Park. When you ride the trampoline, you don't mind the high-tone voice that pops up naturally, and you don't mind falling. While enjoying the trampoline, Kang Daniel laughed, "It is harder than when I was young ... why is it so hard?" Kang Daniel, who had been playing unceasingly, returned from the trampoline after sweating. I was able to meet the river Daniel full of childlike innocence. The next episode of 'Colorful Daniel' will be organized into a special Korean episode. Recently, Kang Daniel's visit to Folk Village, which was the topic of folk village sightings, was unveiled next Wednesday.

2019-10-29 16:31:13

Ordinary chicken go!

Ordinary chicken go!

The end-of-the-mill topic of 'Mexcana' rooted chicken 'Map. Free 2 Double Cheese Balls with New Root Chicken! The perfect combination If you want to enjoy more delicious chicken that you can eat yesterday and never get tired of eating today? The new product “Purigo Chicken” launched by Mexicana (CEO Choi Kwang-eun) is a seasoning chicken that you can eat every day. The fantastic combination of 'map, sweet and salty' attracts many chicken enthusiasts and enjoys great popularity at the same time. 'Purigo Chicken' emphasized the 'spicy' taste by adding the freshness of fried chicken and the taste of almond paste. If traditional spicy chicken has an extreme spicy taste with additives such as marathon and capsaicin, 'Purigo Chicken' adds a sweet and salty first taste with a late spicy spicy flavor that adds addictiveness. I made a difference. In addition, Devil Coco Sauce will be presented to customers who want to enjoy the spicy crispy and hot seasoning of chicken at the same time. Devil Coco Sauce is more popular than spicy chicken because of its spicy flavor. The new product 'Purigo Chicken' recorded 4.37 points out of 5 points as a result of the consumer sensory test. It also received high scores for product concept and overall taste concept harmony. 'Mexicana' has already hit the first and second CHITO CHICKEN CHICKEN and SNOW CHIEF CHICKEN CHICKEN, and is known as a `` seasoning chicken restaurant '' among enthusiasts, and consumers' interest in this new product is increasing. "Mexicana" officials said, "Spicy chickens that are reminiscent of spicy chicken already have signature menus by brand, but the spicy seasoning chicken is still insignificant." I hope KANA's Root Gogi Chicken will be imprinted as a representative menu of 'Delicious Spicy Seasoning Chicken' to customers. ” The CF video of 'Purigo Chicken', which is based on the hot taste of 'Purigo Chicken' and the sexy image of model Kang Daniel, has also been filmed. The combination of product and model image attracts consumers' curiosity and expectations. The CF video will be broadcast on TV and digital media from November 1st. 'Mexicana' will offer two new side menus, 'Double Cheese Ball', to customers who order the new product 'Purigo Chicken'. 'Double Cheese Ball', which is released together with 'Purigo Chicken', will combine Mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese at the same time, so you can enjoy the savory and delicious taste at the same time. Mexico, meanwhile, is raising corporate value through social return to help our neighbors. We give hope to our neighbors through warm sharing practices, and also give great support to local residents based on support. Because of this warmth, it is receiving a lot of attention, and furthermore, it is showing good results with honest management in the startup market.

2019-10-29 16:11:21

“BIBIDIBABIDI One Channel” which means everything works as expected

“BIBIDIBABIDI One Channel” which means everything works as expected

Han Chae-young has revealed the candid beauty know-how revealed as K-beauty star, golf and other sports contents, and free daily VLOG through 'BIBIDIBABIDI One Channel' (hereinafter referred to as 'Han Channel'). The channel name created by combining 'BIBIDI BABIDI BOO', an order meaning 'all done as expected' and her representative nickname 'Barbie doll', means to show colorful contents and popping colors. Soaked In the first video I posted earlier, I started “Youtube” to show my creative appearance. I want to show you many things from my favorite things, my precious daily life to my thoughts. ” Recently, 'Han channel (aka.Han Chae-young)' s self nail show! ',' Han channel (aka.Han Chae-young) 's first hand nail challenge!', 'Han Chae-young's golf skills? It's not a secret to be a swinging craftsman ?! ' The level of nail art and the cute anti-war beauty of golf hudang, which throws a slew of swings, are showing a lovely charm that can only be seen in one channel. There are many things I haven't shown you yet. I will communicate more and find more diverse ways to solve many people's questions. I ask for your love. ”

2019-10-29 15:31:13

Who is Jeon Do-yeon? ... In front of her fifty years old ...

Who is Jeon Do-yeon? ... In front of her fifty years old ...

2019-10-29 15:11:50

‘Cool Campaign, Together…’ Tablo, Instagram Revealed

‘Cool Campaign, Together…’ Tablo, Instagram Revealed

Tablo informed his fans about his recent situation. Tablo unveiled the latest news on Instagram on the 25th with a picture of “Welcome campaign, I am glad to be together @WKorea @Kaws”. Tablo's fans have seen various public reactions such as "Daily?" I communicated. Meanwhile, Tablo has always revealed his status to fans through Instagram.

2019-10-29 14:32:00

VIP breaks down 6% of first broadcast, defeats Joseon Rocon Mungdu and starts No. 1 in drama

VIP breaks down 6% of first broadcast, defeats Joseon Rocon Mungdu and starts No. 1 in drama

SBS 'VIP' has begun to become the No. 1 drama in the first Korean drama by defeating KBS2's Chosun Rocon Noduk Exhibition. On the same day, 'VIP' first-time viewership ratings (TNMS, nationwide) recorded 6.1% for the first part and 6.6% for the second part, and exceeded all 6%. At 16 times, only 5.9% were defeated by the VIP. TVN's TV drama "Catch the Ghost" and JTBC's TV drama "Chosun Happiness Workshop Flower Padang" recorded 3.4% and 2.5% (TNMS, paid subscriptions), respectively, all with lower ratings than "VIP." The drama 'VIP' is based on the secret office melodies that take place within a dedicated team in charge of the top 1% VIP customers of department stores, with Jang Na appearing in Najeong Sun station and Lee Sang Yoon in Park Seong Jun station.

2019-10-29 14:11:13

MyLittle TV V2 changes broadcasting days and viewership

MyLittle TV V2 changes broadcasting days and viewership

Lee Yeon-bok Chef Producer Choi Hyung-jin's highest one-minute viewership occupied the main character MBC entertainment "My Little Television V2" was broadcast from last Friday to Monday, the viewer ratings are rising to see the effect of the day change. In the broadcast on October 28, My Little TV V2's ratings were 3.2% for the first part and 2.5% for the second part, which is 0.6% p and 0.1% p higher than the previous week. The top one-minute audience rating for “My Little TV V2” was won by Choi Hyung-jin, master of Chinese cuisine and chef Lee Yeon-bok. When introducing Kim Gura, Jang Young-ran, and Tsui Yi Hyung-jin to cook Mara, viewers set their sights on viewership and rose to 4.3% (TNMS, nationwide). The number of viewers counted 1.11 million.

2019-10-29 13:31:28

Kwak Dong-yeon debuted early, DJ Jang Sung-gyu's ??

Kwak Dong-yeon debuted early, DJ Jang Sung-gyu's ??

“I drink coffee (” Kwak Dong-yeon appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U 'Good Morning FM Jang Seong-gyu' (hereinafter referred to as 'Good Morning FM'), which aired on the 25th. "It usually sleeps during this time. "I woke up crying today," he opened the door and laughed. Kwak Dong-yeon, who starred in the KBS2 drama 'Gourmi Green Moonlight', said, “It's busy and I don't see it often.” I have never been to a karaoke room together. ” Kwak Dong-yeon responded to DJ Jang Seong-gyu's "I debuted early," "I think I was lucky," and "A lot of people were impressed by" I live alone. "

2019-10-29 13:11:11

Kim Hee-sun attracted attention

Kim Hee-sun attracted attention

On the 24th, Kim Hee-sun posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "It's a good day to ride a bike." Kim Hee-sun is riding a bicycle fully armed. Posing with a mask and helmet, he attracted a healthy look. Meanwhile, Kim Hee-sun is looking for the next film after the drama 'Nine Room'.

2019-10-29 12:31:12

She's taking a selfie, showing off her hairy perm hair

She's taking a selfie, showing off her hairy perm hair

On the 24th, Choi posted a photo on his Instagram account with the phrase "Sunshine!" Choi Jung-hoon is taking a selfie while showing off his bustle perm. With a slight lip on his lips, he caught his eye with clear eyes. I recently attended the Grand Mint Festival.

2019-10-29 12:11:11