“BIBIDIBABIDI One Channel” which means everything works as expected

2019-10-29 15:31:13

Han Chae-young has revealed the candid beauty know-how revealed as K-beauty star, golf and other sports contents, and free daily VLOG through 'BIBIDIBABIDI One Channel' (hereinafter referred to as 'Han Channel').

The channel name created by combining 'BIBIDI BABIDI BOO', an order meaning 'all done as expected' and her representative nickname 'Barbie doll', means to show colorful contents and popping colors.

Soaked

In the first video I posted earlier, I started “Youtube” to show my creative appearance.

I want to show you many things from my favorite things, my precious daily life to my thoughts. ”

Recently, 'Han channel (aka.Han Chae-young)' s self nail show! ',' Han channel (aka.Han Chae-young) 's first hand nail challenge!', 'Han Chae-young's golf skills?

It's not a secret to be a swinging craftsman ?! '

The level of nail art and the cute anti-war beauty of golf hudang, which throws a slew of swings, are showing a lovely charm that can only be seen in one channel.

There are many things I haven't shown you yet.

I will communicate more and find more diverse ways to solve many people's questions. I ask for your love. ”