She's taking a selfie, showing off her hairy perm hair

She's taking a selfie, showing off her hairy perm hair

On the 24th, Choi posted a photo on his Instagram account with the phrase "Sunshine!" Choi Jung-hoon is taking a selfie while showing off his bustle perm. With a slight lip on his lips, he caught his eye with clear eyes. I recently attended the Grand Mint Festival.

2019-10-29 12:11:11

No you just boss!

No you just boss!

"Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri" On the 10th, the cable channel tvN tree drama 'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' (directed Han Dong-hwa l drama Park Jung-hwa) was presented on the 10th, and President Oh Man-bok (Kim Eung-su Bun) planned to sell Cheongil Electronics. Rose. Oh Man-bok told Lee Sun-sim (Lee Hye-ri) in anticipation of the normalization of the company, "No kidding. Just leave me." Park Do-jun asked, "Are you too irresponsible?" "I tried to sell my vacuum cleaner to a Chinese retail store, but I came back. It turned out that it was blocked by TM." In the 10th, Gu's past was revealed. When he was a girl's head of gambling and fraud in his childhood, he had to make money like a girl, but he was always caught by the unstoppable desire for money. Oh recalled the reason why he had to stop throwing a deal and disappear because he recalled TM electronic's unreasonable tyranny that prevented the price cut from the reckless price reduction to the cleaner export of Cheongil Electronics. Moon Hyung-seok (Kim Hyung-mook), who learned that Oman-bok would sell Cheongil Electronics to other partners, said, "This will completely eliminate the things that were prepared for sale after the sex." Hwang Ji-sang (Jung Hee-tae) said, "We will not be able to sell Cheong-il anywhere, and then we will sell it after sex." Um Hyun-kyung, born in 1986 and 34 years old, graduated from Konkuk University. After debuting as a magazine model, he started acting by appearing on MBC sitcom 'Rainbow Romance'. Having held his dangerous secrets, such as bribery and hospitality received from Mr. Oh, in the past, Gu Jina offered a covert deal aiming at the post office director of the project. In a moment of anger at his intimidation, Hwang decided to take advantage of Gujina's ingenuity to destroy the Cheongil Electronics.

2019-10-29 11:31:14

'Gag Concert' story brings out a sympathetic laughter ~

'Gag Concert' story brings out a sympathetic laughter ~

Shin Bong-seon, Ryu Geun-ji, and Park So-ra make a funny home run with a reality gag. 'My Boyfriend's Girlfriend' is a corner about a girl's (or man's) friend of my lover who is called anger among couples. The three acting chemistry was added to make it impossible to keep an eye on it. Shin Bong-seon and Ryu Geun-ji's thrill of snipering with Ryu Geun-ji's affinity will bring excitement to cheer viewers. Shin Bong-seon, who made an unusual appearance under Hwang Bei-hong's makeup, throws a visual shock from the start, causing a boom. Ryu Geun-ji is going to multiply her laughter by lovingly looking at him with dripping eyes.

2019-10-29 11:11:12

I walked only on the flower road, and the first season of the sun broke through the 20% audience rating.

I walked only on the flower road, and the first season of the sun broke through the 20% audience rating.

KBS1 Evening Drama 'Walk on Flower Road' broke the 20th rating in the first broadcast on October 28, hitting 17.6% of the KBS2 daily drama 'Season of the Sun'. On that day, the ratings for “walk only flowers” ​​were 20.8% (TNMS, nationwide), 3.2% p higher than the “season of the sun”. Along with breaking through 20% of viewership, ‘I just walked on the flower road’ also took the first place at the same time. On this day, 'Walk on the Flower Road' is the first broadcast, and KBS2's 'Season of the Sun' starts on June 3rd, which is the 99th broadcast. Expectations are gathered at the start. 'Walk on Flower Path' is the story of Kang Yeo-won, an avid housewife who has endured mud baths and meets Bongcheon-dong.

2019-10-29 10:31:20

'Today's 12 pm xtvN Trendy Program' Lee Se-young's Instagram on 26th

'Today's 12 pm xtvN Trendy Program' Lee Se-young's Instagram on 26th

Lee Se-young communicates with fans through his Instagram. Lee Se-young recently released his recent article and photo on his Instagram ‘tonight at 12 o'clock xtvN trendy program’. The fans of Lee Se-young who saw the photo showed various reactions such as "Yewon who smiles in front of you?"

2019-10-29 10:11:35

Suhyun is already lazy!

Suhyun is already lazy!

Beginning Gain 3 In a recent recording in Italy, the members confessed their sadness ahead of the concert that concludes their 10-day busking trip. Park Jung-hyun said, "I do not know how to live the reality after 'biggin gain'." Kim Pil said, "It seems strange when you wake up." Park Jung-hyun encouraged the members, "Thank you for what you've done so far and enjoy the last show." Lim Heon-il has recently been recognized for musicality by appearing in Biggin Gain3. It is giving 'healing' to those who convey their emotions and comforts while conducting Italian busking with family band members Park Jung-hyun, Harim, Henry, Lee Soo-hyun and Kim Pil. Soon after, the performance began and the first runner, Lim Heon-il, selected the song 'RBTY' of I Amnat. Thanks to the dancing crowd, the busking scene rose up like a rock festival at one point. After all the stages, Harim was crying, "Try to tear it down." Park Jung-hyun said, "We started with music." "We endured with music when we struggled, and expressed with music when we felt good." Lim also shed tears, recalling Busking.

2019-10-29 09:31:17

Kim Jang-Hoon's Dokdo sibling machine is revealed ...

Kim Jang-Hoon's Dokdo sibling machine is revealed ...

'My Little Television V2' Kim Jang-hoon starts the “Dokdo Forest Tour”. Kim Jang-Hoon's Dokdo granularity, which crosses Hee-bee, is released and attracts attention. On board the ship heading to Dokdo, he was excited with the passengers shouting "Dokdo! Fighting!" Somberly left alone in the boat raises questions about what happened. Kim Jang-Hoon's serious face and emergency meeting with the 'Martel V2' staff has a strange atmosphere, which makes the viewer nervous.

2019-10-29 09:11:42

At night, goose dreams every night ??

At night, goose dreams every night ??

Enduring classics Insun, who made her debut as a three-member girl group in 1978, debuted at the same time as her debut and became a solo singer. 'Night at night' and 'Goose's dream' came across the genres from dance to emotional ballads. In addition, through collaboration with talented junior musicians such as Park Jin-young and Cho PD, it has become a true present legend that is loved by all generations, regardless of age or gender, by challenging music of various genres. Insun presented his first song, 'Happy', which he released in four years, attracting audiences' applause with lyrics that convey happiness and a warm song atmosphere. Popper singer Philip was very embarrassed when asked about his appearance and laughed. Known as a farmer, he helped his father's farming because he had no answer in the middle. I only sing hard now. "

2019-10-29 08:32:05

Those who cross the line, bring back the reinforcements and assault

Those who cross the line, bring back the reinforcements and assault

Panmunjom, MBC's “The Cross-Lines (“ Fantasy ”)-Returns,” has gathered a buzz with the highest ratings. The 'Fantasy', who stood at the border between the two Koreas, witnessed the actual situation of Panmunjom with their eyes and drew attention. Seol Min-seok said, “There were three guard stations in front of North Korea. In the 5 posts, 3 posts were observed, but there were trees. During the pruning, the North Koreans said not to do it. ”Since then, an American officer pruned again, and the North Korean officer brought back the assault and attacked him. He was brutally murdered US soldiers with his hand ax, ”explained the terrible Panmunjeom ax incident. It aroused viewers' curiosity.

2019-10-29 08:11:43

Mungdujeon, especially the real yangyanggun revealed ???

Mungdujeon, especially the real yangyanggun revealed ???

Kang Tae-oh, who has taken a snow-covered appearance from viewers since his first appearance as “Flower Seonbi Cha Yul-moo”, boasts a unique visual appearance with attractive hanbok, attracted attention by presenting excellent cooking skills like the representative of Joseon. The sadness of sorrow's sorrow is hopeless, while Brokemi with Mungdu added a lot of fun to the home theater with a smile. In the behind-the-scenes cuts, you can see their unique honey chemistry, the first kiss of Mung Doo (Jang Dong-yun) and Dong Joo (Kim So-hyun) who shot their hearts with a straight forward confession. Jang Dong-yoon and Kim So-hyun's sweet romantic chemistry raises the excitement index as it is a famous scene that produced “Shim Kung”. The Joseon Rocco-Mungdu War marked a turning point with the change in the relationship of the people. Mung-bean and Dong-joo have to hide their heart for revenge. Intensified narratives and emotions inevitably lead to inevitable fate and tender romance. In particular, the real identity of 'Nungyang-gun' was revealed, and the widows were also in crisis due to the blackening of Yulmu. In a entangled relationship, the unfolding of what is a variable in the romance of green beans and dongju is amplifying curiosity. Kang Tae-o has appeared in dramas 'Best Lovers', 'You're So Good', 'First Love Is First', and 'Movie Myeongdang', and has accumulated filmography from small roles. Shined through. Kang Tae-oh, who makes a strong impression of the dual character that he has not shown in the past, is making a strong impression. Behind the scenes, viewers said, “Actresses have a reason for Kemi! The atmosphere of the scene is so sweet ”,“ It's such a harmless smile even when it's charismatic ”,“ It's a visual restaurant here. A good combination of actors and juniors is also good. ” Jang Dong-yoon, Kim So-hyun's chemistry, who is digesting Park Han-chan's character like a rice cake, “Welcome when Green Day ~!”, And “Complete Healing of Monday disease with Chosun Rocco-Mung-Doo-jeon”.

2019-10-29 07:31:44

"Love's Crashes" Switzerland's emerald lakes and marvelous high mountains.

On the 25th, 'Trash of Love' teaser video revealed Hyun Bin, who captures the beautiful Swiss landscape with a camera, and Son Ye Jin looking back under the sun. The teaser video released reveals Hyun Bin's scenes in front of his eyes and Son Ye Jin's look back under bright sunlight, giving a dramatic guess. Switzerland's emerald lakes and stunning mountain ranges give an overwhelming scale. As paragliding seizes the blue sky and catches the eye, two people appear to be watching together, and they are wondering how their fate will unfold. Hyun Bin on the shore of the lake and Son Ye-jin, who looks away from the Munster Bridge, cross each other and make them feel as if they are looking for each other. A dreamy color scene where Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin look at each other on a snowy lakeside makes the viewers' hearts subtle and immerse them in a short video.

2019-10-29 07:11:35

Brown Eyed Girls on ‘A Knowing Brother’

Brown Eyed Girls on ‘A Knowing Brother’

Brown Eyed Girls is expected to appear on the air in four years and will be expected by netizens before the broadcast. In the recording of 'Knowing Brother', the members showed intense talk without filtering with gorgeous talks as if they met the expectations of the fans. On the air, Brown Eyed Girls introduced her in four years. Narsha laughed, saying, "I practiced how to say hello kindly because my juniors would be scared of me." The members quickly adapted to the brothers' school and gave a big smile so that the entertainment space of four years was plain.

2019-10-29 06:31:11

Almost done!

Almost done!

Yoo Jae-seok is authentic Yoo Jae-seok, who was broadcast on the 26th, created 'Gunjeong Station Exit 5' with the help of composer Lee Kun-woo and composer Park Hyun-woo for his full-fledged “Yusan Seul debut album.” The lyrics, "I'm Constant / You're Far Away," have already addicted viewers and have focused on how the song will be completed. Lee Seung-hwan participated in the Shin Hae-cheol memorial project, saying, “There was something like a fan of mind. "I decided to participate in the performance with the persuasion of Seo Taiji." The stage of `` STARMAN '' was released through the broadcast that contained the atmosphere of the time. The 27th, the day after the broadcast, is five days after Shin Hae-chul left the fans, and it will be a meaningful time for musicians, Yoo Jae-seok and fans who watched ‘STARMAN’. Trot prodigy Yoo Jae-seok, caught between the discords of the geniuses of the trot, said, “Do not quarrel with each other,” and sweated at seeing them. The “exit 5 exit of Hapjeong Station” that will be born through this raises expectations. The `` Jungjeong Station Exit 5, '' which features a different atmosphere with the addition of Jung's piano, Botto's violin melody, and Yoo Jae-seok's vocals, was also released.

2019-10-29 06:11:16

Hamyeonji, talking about wealth, compared to Janghoon, meet with Jang Yewon

Hamyeonji, talking about wealth, compared to Janghoon, meet with Jang Yewon

Hamyeonji, not answering questions about wealth, Janghoon and comparison Hamyeonji appeared in SBS Bronze Dream 2. Ham Yeonji appeared as a special MC unintentionally to compete with Seo Jang-hoon. Ham Yeon-ji was intensively questioned about wealth and was embarrassed. Ham Yeon-ji also said he would not speak when asked about wealth. Ham Yeonji asked when Gangnam said he wanted to have three babies. Haha advised that if we get married, people like us should give up 60% of their free spirits. Haha said he didn't fight and was very happy. Anchor Kim Sang-woo and Lee Sang-hwa Gangnam marry Lee Ye-jin. Kim Hyun-woo said it was a good relationship since the days of Porcigi. Jang Ye-won did not lose his smile as he gazed at Lee Sang-hwa's couple. Kim Hyun-woo said that he has been watching Lee Sang-hwa since childhood and thinks that efforts will make her cry.

2019-10-29 05:31:14

Fenbendazole side effects, discussed in Phase III trials,

Fenbendazole side effects, discussed in Phase III trials,

2019-10-29 05:11:25