No you just boss!

2019-10-29 11:31:14

"Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri"

On the 10th, the cable channel tvN tree drama 'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' (directed Han Dong-hwa l drama Park Jung-hwa) was presented on the 10th, and President Oh Man-bok (Kim Eung-su Bun) planned to sell Cheongil Electronics.

Rose.

Oh Man-bok told Lee Sun-sim (Lee Hye-ri) in anticipation of the normalization of the company, "No kidding. Just leave me."

Park Do-jun asked, "Are you too irresponsible?"

"I tried to sell my vacuum cleaner to a Chinese retail store, but I came back. It turned out that it was blocked by TM."

In the 10th, Gu's past was revealed.

When he was a girl's head of gambling and fraud in his childhood, he had to make money like a girl, but he was always caught by the unstoppable desire for money.

Oh recalled the reason why he had to stop throwing a deal and disappear because he recalled TM electronic's unreasonable tyranny that prevented the price cut from the reckless price reduction to the cleaner export of Cheongil Electronics.

Moon Hyung-seok (Kim Hyung-mook), who learned that Oman-bok would sell Cheongil Electronics to other partners, said, "This will completely eliminate the things that were prepared for sale after the sex."

Hwang Ji-sang (Jung Hee-tae) said, "We will not be able to sell Cheong-il anywhere, and then we will sell it after sex."

Um Hyun-kyung, born in 1986 and 34 years old, graduated from Konkuk University.

After debuting as a magazine model, he started acting by appearing on MBC sitcom 'Rainbow Romance'.

Having held his dangerous secrets, such as bribery and hospitality received from Mr. Oh, in the past, Gu Jina offered a covert deal aiming at the post office director of the project.

In a moment of anger at his intimidation, Hwang decided to take advantage of Gujina's ingenuity to destroy the Cheongil Electronics.