Filipino actress Arci Munoz, to meet BTS Jimin in Jamsil ... "I love Park Jimin!"

2019-10-29 00:11:18

Filipino actress Arci Munoz, a vocalist and actor of the band Philia, appeared at the Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium.

Already known as a passionate fan of Jimin, she visited Korea to watch BTS 'solo concert `` LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' '.

Arsi Munoz's outstanding beauty looks like Jimin's BT21 goods character Chimi's hair band, Chimi's T-shirt, and a yellow skirt, the symbolic color of Jimin's hands, while holding an arm with a balm on her hands.

Raised

Even when she enjoyed the concert, she showed her feelings on the stage lively on Instagram Live.

Ami who do not know who she is from the beauty at a glance, too late noticed that she is Arsi Munoz, "he was a beautiful woman, everyone was eye-catching," pleased the foreign star's visit.

Arsi Munoz has been talking about Jimin's birthday and composing her photos on SNS and saying "Happy birthday, my love, my happiness, I really love you."

The stars of the stars, the eternal brothers of the beauty, and Jimin, my male boy of Ami, gave me a happy memory with a fantastic performance.