Who is the actor Onara in the discount addiction event?

2019-10-28 15:11:17

Actor Onara, 'Discount Addiction Event' appeared in OK Cashbag Oquiz 10 million won event.

On the 28th at 2 pm "Discount addiction is a steadily increasing number of users after the release of the mania. This is the official model of the shopping application discount addiction that can meet the goods at a reasonable price is ○○○○○.

Please love me! "

The hint can be found by searching 'Discount Addiction Event' in Naver.

The correct answer to this quiz is "actor onnara".

Oquiz can participate on a first-come, first-served basis in the OK Cashbag App, and 100 points for the OK Cashbag will be instantly credited to the correct answer.

Born in 1977, Onara is a forty-year-old musical actor who has been a member of the Seoul Arts Group (1996-1999) and the Japanese troupe Shiki (2001-2004).

He appeared as a star in JTBC drama 'SKY Castle', informing the public about his presence.

In the interview with 'SKY Castle', she mentioned her friend Kim Do-hoon, who has been devoted for 20 years, and was on the portal site real-time search.

Onara and Kim Do-hoon joined in 2000 in the musical 'The Empress'.

Kim Do-hoon played the role of Japanese Nin and Onara as a court lady, and he naturally developed into a lover by breathing together on stage.

The first kiss story that won't laugh is famous.

Onara had vomited a heavy drinker at the performance, and Kim Do-hoon ran and took care of it.

Drunk Onara thanked Kim Do-hoon for a gift (?).

Afterwards, even in 'Life Bar', "I had never separated with Kim Do Hoon. I never had boredom. When fighting, I enthusiastically fight and do not contact me for 3-4 days.

"I'm not unmarried," Onara said, "I think I should get married. Marriage seems to have a timing. It's been a long time since I delayed because of work." "If I get married, I'll be with him (Kim Do Hoon).

"I am a keeper of my loyalty," he also revealed his wedding plan with Kim Do-hoon.

In her interview, Onara said, "We can get married now, but I think marriage doesn't mean much to us. It's like a family. What dreams and how do we live together?"

More important. ”