Adviser 2, now with power in hand

2019-10-28 08:31:10

JTBC's new drama “Aide: People Who Move the World Season 2” (played by Lee Dae-il, director Kwak Jung-hwan, Production Studio & New, aide 2) depicts the dangerous run of congressman Jang Tae-joon (Lee Jung-jae) with a golden badge, and the fierce survival of Yeouido.

First, Jang Tae-joon returns to the congressman from Sung-jin.

As a senior adviser to former lawmaker Song Hee-seop (Kim Gap-soo), he had the gold badge he wanted so much at the expense of many precious people.

Now with power in hand, he has begun to run more intense toward his goal.

Kang Sun-young, a proportional representative who was shocked by Koh's death, becomes stronger and stronger.

In order not to waste his life in vain, she is likely to move firmly toward the world she dreams of.

Kim Dong-joon said that Han Do-kyung, who was angry at the forced removal of the Northwest market last season, said, “I'll survive until the end so I can prove my aide is wrong.”

"Because of that experience, Do-kyeong Han has become the foundation for his growth by biting it in Adviser 2".

In this way, he vowed to change the world in his own way and showed a change as he became a full secretary.

Kim Dong-joon said, "As an eighth-class secretary, I worked hard to handle my work as a professional."

The characters who set up a confrontation with Jang Tae-jun are expected to cause sharper conflicts.

Attorney General Song Hee-seop looks at the greater power of Cheong Wa Dae and tries to crush him more persistently, revealing his sharp teeth.

His aide, Assistant Officer Oh Won-sik, is planning revenge for Jang Tae-joon.

Senator Cho Gap-young (Kim Hong-pa), who was betrayed after a brief deal with Song Hee-seop last season, will also be a key issue.

In addition, three new characters will appear and cause cooperation or other cracks between them.

Choi Kyung-cheol (Jeong Man-sik), who was appointed as Seoul Central District Attorney by Song Hee-seop, aims at Jang Tae-joon and adds tension.

In the vacant seat of Koh Suk-man, veteran Lee Ji-eun (Park, Hyo-joo), a senior aide, returns to serve as a strong support for Kang Sun-young.

Representative Jang Tae-joon, a member of the 4th class, will be joined by Jong Jong-yeol (Cho Bok-rae), who is said to be able to know the inside of the room.