LOVE ME` Group 3 believes and listens to the third!

2019-10-27 11:11:23

Neweast, which released the 7th mini album 'The Table' on the 21st, released the title song 'LOVE ME' for the first time on a music channel on cable channel Mnet 'M Countdown', which is broadcast on the afternoon of 24th.

Open

NU'EST is expected to catch the eyes of those who see it as a stage that satisfies both eyes and ears by releasing a refreshing yet lovely charm through 'LOVE ME' as a new change and attempt is heralded before the album release.

Expectations are growing.

The “Believing and Listening” group, Day Six, returned to their third studio album, and the first comeback stage was released.

In July, they released their new mini album 'The Book of Us: Gravity' about three months after the release.They wrote and wrote songs and wrote music charts and listeners.

Beloved by the ride.

The new song “Sweet Chaos” is also expected to show the strength of “believe it.”

The same global interest in NU's transformation has been demonstrated in the charts.

Simultaneously with the release of the 7th mini album, the company has won various online and overseas online music and music charts.