Hwang Eun-jeong Yoon Ki-won divorce, and a goodbye to Yoon Ki-won, who stole the mother's card and married!

2019-10-26 15:11:22

Actor Yoon Ki-won (49) and Hwang Eun-jung (40), who had been saddened by a sad divorce after five years of marriage, are paying attention and decorate Naver's real-time search query on Saturday, October 26.

Hwang Eun-jung appeared in the recently broadcast MBN entertainment program `` Shampulli-dong Dongchimi '', mentioning divorce, and the attention of netizens who did not know about the divorce has been attracting attention.

The two who married in May 2012 became South and South in 2017, six years after their marriage.

At the press conference held before the wedding, Yoon Ki-won said, “The bride is a bag.” He boasted his wife Hwang Eun-jung and showed her husband's arm.

In addition, Yoon Ki-won said, "I was drawn to the heart by acknowledging and caring for my shortcomings."

Hwang Eun-jung said, “I saw four weeks for fun, but my husband can see my sister in December.

I wasn't married, but I said I would see my late brother. ”

Yoon Ki-won and Hwang Eun-jung first met in the pre-production drama “Buddy Buddy” in early 2010 and grew up in love.

Hwang Eun-jung divorced at the end of 2017.

The exact reason for the divorce was not known, but the two were known to have divorced due to personality differences.

Yoon Ki-won and Hwang Eun-jung made a relationship after filming TVN drama 'Buddy Buddy' in 2011, and then developed into a lover, overcome the 11-year-old car, and married in May 2012.

The two showed their affection by appearing in various programs since the time of the preliminary couple, and then appeared on JTBC's 'Gobu Scandal' and SBS 'Jajaya' to show off their marriage to the public.

I have been envious of the surroundings.

Hwang Eun Jung confessed that he appeared on KBS2's Family Dignity-Full House, which aired on April 5, 2013.

Hwang Eun-jeong on the day, "I told my parents that I want to marry Yoon Ki-won and asked if there was any money saved," he said. "But at that time no deposit was left. So I stole my mother's card and got married."

MC Lee Kyung-kyu asked "how much did you write?" Hwang Eun-jeong urgently explained that "it's not left out" and laughed.

Hwang Eun-jung said, "I received my mother's card for the department store, the card for the electronics store, and the card with the limit."

Hwang Eun-jeong at the time, "I'm married for two months after the first anniversary," he said, "I stole my mother's card and got married. I live and try to pay back. I will live hard and give many grandchildren.

Yoon Ki-won was born in SBS's 6th Bond Talent in 1996 and has appeared in 'Sungpoong Obstetrics and Gynecology', 'Secret Garden' and 'Chuno'.

Hwang Eun-Jung appeared in KBS2 entertainment program 'Mountain Meeting' in 2002, and has appeared in many dramas and films including 'Myeongsu of Reversal', 'Barefoot Gibbon' and 'Agi'.

He is also a musical actor.