Ballerina Lee Ye-na is also an actor.

2019-10-22 07:11:40

In the Mnet entertainment program 'Thumbbody 2', which was broadcasted on the 18th of the previous day, the dancers sent their first thumb music from the stage of their introduction.

Ballerina Iena, who is also an actor, was in second place.

Jena, who appeared in a white ballet suit, gave a different charm than when she was wearing plain clothes.

She focused her attention by showing a beautiful dancing figure like a swan.

'Thumb Body 2' is a reality entertainment program where male and female dancers choreograph each other and develop romance.

In addition to Kim Sori, dancers such as Choi Ye-lim, Lee Do-yun, Yoon Hye-su and Song Jae-yeop appeared in great numbers.

Lee Jena prepared the stage for the second time with a second preference.

Lee Jena was relieved, "I'm so glad.

In the seat selection, Yenna said, "I'll sit in the middle. Because I'm in place."

Kim Sori was ranked third in the dictionary.

On the stage of Choi Ye-lim, who is in fourth place of crush, the dancers admired, "Elegant", "I am already overwhelmed since I walked with a point."

On the overwhelming Choi Ye-rim stage, female dancers said, "I think there will be a change of heart."

Male dancers moved to prepare for the stage.

Lee Woo-tae, No. 2 Jang Jun-hyuk, No. 3 Song Jae-yeop, and No. 4 Do-yoon Lee were found.

The first male favourite was Urban dancer Lee Woo-tae.

Woo Tae presented a stage that resembled her cool and straightforward personality.

With the crew members who are active, they showed a great dance and a strong dance.