“VIP” First, I usually dream of a couple's life.

2019-10-21 21:31:13

SBS's new TV drama “VIP” (played by Cha Hae-won / Director Lee Jung-rim), which is about to be broadcast on October 28, is a secret “private office melo” drama of the VIP team that manages department stores' top 1% VIP customers.

First of all, one night while living a normal life dreaming of a couple's life, Na Jung-seon, Jang Na-na, who suffered a big emotion after suddenly receiving a questioning letter about her husband who flew suddenly, showed an intense eye force that seems to break through the blinds.

In the main poster, Jang Na-ra, Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Chung-ah, Kwak Sun-young, Pyo Ye-jin, and Shin Jae-ha draw their characters in depth while wearing white outfits that are in opposition to the black background.

Jang Nara casts an intense look with blackened images that she has never seen before, and Lee Sang-yoon looks at the side as if she is nervous.

Lee Cheong-ah has a professional force with girl crush energy, and Kwak Sun-young is creating a straight and straight atmosphere.

Pyo Ye Jin shows a mysterious form of innocence and toughness, presents a new gentle charisma, and attracts interest in the world dedicated to the department store VIP team, which will be unveiled for the first time in the drama.

Lee Hyun-a, a dedicated VIP team dedicated to the trendy team who is one step ahead of anyone, said, “I thought you were the same person.

Stop it.

Before it could be irreparable, a nuclear killer called her for a girl crush character.

Song Mina Station Kwak Sun-young, who wants to hold two rabbits at work and childcare, portrays the womb of Working Mom with the eyes full of anxiety and the phrase, 'If you stop here, all this time will be gone in an instant.'

Lastly, Ma Sang-woo, who believes that joining the VIP team is the first adversity of life, Shin Jae-woo, with his eyes closed, ‘Don't worry.

I will surely be happy.

When he did that, he was courageous and cool. ”He sent his heartfelt support to someone, raising his curiosity about that person.