The lies of all who have shaken their hearts with romantic charm

2019-10-21 22:11:12

Lee Min-gi and his father suddenly died after debuting as the detective Cho Tae-sik in OCN's original original `` Everybody's Lie '' (played by Jeon Young-shin and Won Yoo-jung).

Lee Yoo-young, a woman who becomes a member of the National Assembly to save her missing husband, has foretelled a new attraction she has never seen before.

Lee Min-ki, who has shaken her heart with her romantic charm, showed her successful transformation with Detective Tae-Sik Cho.

Before airing, “I wish I could see many of the most natural and human figures,” he threw himself into the character by spontaneously melting into the character until he shuddered in the face of false incidents even though he was grave in an accident.

Above all, he is expected to be active in the future because he is the only person who is approaching Seo Hee's case that “the day her father died”.

Cho Tae-sik, who was able to combine letters with unknown meanings found in the car, caused subtle tensions in the viewers by following the revealed clues.

The production team said, “Lee Min-gi and Lee Yo-young are raising the atmosphere with perfect character understanding and passion.

I talk a lot for deep acting, and when the camera spins, I'm more serious than ever. ”