Seong Hyun-Ah case, innocence at the trial of repatriation conviction! ... he tried to recover from pain many times, such as the death of her husband !. "

2019-10-22 09:31:11

Amid the growing interest in Miss Korea actor Seong Hyun-a, the story of her longing for her husband, who passed away two years ago, is being re-examined.

Sung Hyun-ah, who launched a YouTube channel 'Tobabang TV' that deals with real-time content in July, performed live live on September 9

I was worried about how to deal with the evil.

Today, Sung Hyun-a said, "I just take a rest after the drama a year ago. Now I'm on YouTube related to real estate. I started thinking that I should work."

Seong Hyunah "Too many bad guys in the article. So I'll try to catch a bad boy" and "when the bad guys run a lot of 4,000 pieces. If the article comes out first name.

He said, "The family's bad guys are the most angry," he said. "I don't know how to talk to my child."

On April 26, Sung Hyun Ah posted a picture of his mobile messenger KakaoTalk message screen on his Instagram.

On March 31, Sung Hyun-a sent her a message saying 'I love you', 'I didn't do anything wrong', 'Do not worry'.

Nearly a month later, you still see the number "1," which indicates "unread."

Seong Hyun-ah wrote, "I can't read ... I love Dad."

Earlier, Seong Hyun Ah's husband, 6-year-old businessman Choi Moe, was separated and made an extreme choice in 2017.

On May 9, 2017, around 8:40 am, Sung Hyun-ah's husband, Choi Mo, 49, was found dead in a Tivoli car parked near an officetel construction site in Hwaseong, Gyeonggi-do.

At the time of discovery, a lightning bolt was burned in the car and the car door was locked.

Choi was in a suit and a coat, and no note was found on the scene.

At the time, Choi was wanted by the prosecutor's office on charges of embezzling 16.6 billion won (e.g. embezzlement under the Specific Economic Crime Weighted Punishment Act).

Choi, who was accused of embezzlement, is said to have separated from Sung-ah since the end of 2012.

The two have one son.

Born in 1975, Hyun Hyun-ah, who is forty-five years old, spent his childhood under the father of a large corporation.

After graduating from high school, she worked as a model and entered the Miss Korea competition in 1994.

In 2002, he was arrested for drug use. In 2003, he published a nude pictorial, and in 2004, appeared in the movie `` Woman is the future of the man '', entered the Cannes Film Festival and succeeded in recovering.

I came back.

In 2010, she married a six-year-old businessman and gave birth to a son.

However, her husband's remarried business went to separation because he was unsatisfied. Afterwards, he suffered severe hardships and was prosecuted for prostitution in 2013. He was fined 2 million won in the first and second cases, but he was acquitted in the 2016 Supreme Court ruling.

Had to be banned from the MBC.

On June 10, 2016, the third sentence of the Suwon District Penal Information Office (Deputy Judge Lee Jong-woo) sentenced him to innocence after breaking a court of fines of 2 million won in a trial for conviction of renunciation of Sung Hyun-a, who was accused of violating the prosecution law, including prostitution.

Sung Hyun-ah filed a formal trial in January 2014 when she was briefly prosecuted in December 2013 on charges of having sex with a total of 50 million won from an acquaintance who was introduced from acquaintances from January to March 2010.

In the first and second trials, he concluded that he had a 'sponsor contract' and that the prostitution was correct given that Mr. A's statement was consistent and that the money was actually paid.

However, the Supreme Court said on February 18, 2017, "Prostitution punishment under the Prostitution Punishment Act means prostitution against unspecified persons."

After breaking the sentence of 2 million won, he returned the case to the Suwon district law.

Since then, he returned to the home theater in 2018 with KBS 2TV morning TV novel, Wave, Pajaya, and it was only 21 years after the 1997 mini-series devotion to KBS positive pole.

Declined.