I'm asking if it's true that it's cut in the company.

2019-10-22 10:31:11

Park Il-woong (Bae Jae-won) was dispatched to Chun-ri Mart under the direction of Kwon Young-gu (Park Ho-san) to sneak up the documents stored in the Cheonri Mart.

Cheon Marma Mart Episode 5

My wife, who was still watching Jeongbok-dong preparing to go to work, asked, "Is it cut off at work. Is it true at work?"

Jung Bok-dong replies, "Well, someone cut off. I got some greetings."

Prior to the dispatch of Chun-Mart Mart, Park received training on mental education at the invitation of Kwon Young-gu.

As a reward, Park started to squeeze from the first day, pointing out the costumes of the staff at Chun-Mar Mart.

In order to retrieve the documents kept secretly in the Chunlima Mart, Park tried to be appointed as a full-time employee.

He tried to get a promotion, but Park refused and hoped for a short-term assignment.

Then, as soon as he goes to work, he presents 'Big Fuck' to the mart again.

One wall of the mart is made of an aquarium.

It is even a giant fish tank where whales roam.

When Moon Suk-gu asked, "What's going on?"

At the end of the broadcast, he showed the appearance of Manager Park who is active in Chun-ri-Mart and anticipated how he will smile in the future.

As Park was officially announced as Chun-Mart Mart, he created anxiety in the mart, including the staff's clothing from the first day.

He tried to retrieve the documents to fulfill his mission, but the key to the archive was in Jung Bok-dong.

Perhaps it's different, a suspicious Ondol catches Moonseok-gu instead of a cashier.

For Jungseok-gu, Jung Bok-dong said, "Once we remembered our local hole shop, we built an ondol counter. Didn't the owner grandmother lie down or sit in the room and pay the bill?

Nobody had ever thought of her grandmother making money against us. "